Not even close

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It’s my pleasure to meet you..” Jisoo said quickly before glancing at RM beside her. “I think I need to find my friends now and go home.. it’s getting late..”

 

RM put his hand on her waist.

 

“Then I’ll take you home” said RM. “I’ll just come back here later..”

 

V and Suga were watching the whole drama in front of them.

Jisoo looked at V who was staring at his cousin’s hand placed on her waist.

 

“Where would you go?” asked Jisoo removing his hand. “This is your party.. you must stay here.. and we came in Seulgi’s car so there’s no need to worry”

 

“Then.. I’ll see you again” said RM looking disappointed. “Be careful Jisoo..”

 

Jisoo hurriedly looked for her friends. She couldn’t find them anywhere inside so she went towards the parking area and finally found them inside the car already.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Jisoo shocked to see them there already. “Have you been hiding here all this time? Did you steal something from the party?”

 

The three had an awkward smile.

 

“Unnie.. we decided to hide because we saw someone we shouldn’t have..” said Seulgi. “We saw Tae-...”

 

“I met Taehyung and his friend Suga..” said Jisoo directly. “RM is Taehyung’s cousin.. why? Why do you need to hide just because you saw them?”

 

The three of them were just silent. They felt guilty and embarrassed.

 

“I told you already.. it was over that day” Jisoo continued. “I don’t care about him anymore and I’m sure he feels the same about me.. so there’s no need to be like this..”

 

“Alright Jisoo unnie.. we were just surprised..” said Yeri. “Let’s just go home now and have a round 2.. I couldn’t drink so much because everyone looked so fancy and chic here.. I don’t think I fit in this kind of party”

 

Jisoo laughed at her and just got inside the car.

 

Meanwhile, V and Suga were left by RM who went to greet the other guests.

 

“Did we just meet.. Jisoo?” asked Suga still in shock. “She’s not a doppleganger or her twin, isn’t she? What kind of drama is this?”

 

V was just silent. 

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” asked Suga nudging his elbow. “Did your heart suddenly start beating again after seeing her?”

 

V shook his head.

 

“No.. I’m worried..” said V. “How did she meet my cousin? What if she’s planning on doing something again? RM is the easy type to fall for someone..”

 

Suga put his hand around his shoulders.

 

“Did she approach him purposely just like what she did to you?” asked Suga. “I wonder what she’s up to..”

 

“Whatever that is.. I’m sure it’s no good..” said V. “I need to tell RM to stay away from her..”

 

He didn’t want his cousin to end up the same way he did.

He was afraid Jisoo was also just playing tricks with him.

 

He thought he had to step up and separate RM from her before any damage was made.

 

The very next morning, he set off to see Jisoo and waited for her outside her house.

 

He felt weird to be there. He was reminded by the last time he had gone to see her.

 

His anger just fired up after reminiscing those bad memories.

As soon as he saw Jisoo going out of her house, he got out of the car and ran after her.

 

Jisoo was surprised to see him but just walked past him and pretended not to have even noticed him.

 

“Stop seeing my cousin..” he said out loud. “I don’t want him to get involved with you..”

 

Jisoo stopped at her stance and turned around to look at him.

 

“If I knew you were his cousin, I wouldn’t even talk to him..” she said with a poker face. “Stop wasting your time on telling me useless stuff.. just go to work instead of coming here this early in the morning to ruin someone’s mood..”

 

She walked away from him but V followed her and grabbed her by her wrist.

 

“I’m serious..” said V looking at her with his intense gaze. “Don’t do anything that can hurt him..”

 

Jisoo was baffled at the situation. She found it ridiculous that he was begging her to stop whatever she was doing when she didn’t even do anything.

 

“I know I did you wrong once but that doesn’t mean I always do something to everyone..” she said pulling her hand away from him. “I hope I don’t see you in this neighborhood anymore.. please get lost..”

 

Jisoo took the bus hurriedly and left V there.

She could only laugh at the situation she was in..

 

“I keep being framed as a lustful woman who chases men around..” she was saying to herself. “Should I just remain in character or prove everyone wrong?”

 

She kept on sighing thinking about it until she arrived at the gym.

She had been going there for a month. 

Her manager unnie recommended that place for her. 

 

She went inside and got surprised to see RM there as well.

 

“Do you usually come to this gym?” asked RM smiling widely upon seeing her. “My friend owns this place.. I have just decided to register today and start coming here..”

 

Jisoo didn’t know how to respond to him. She didn’t want any misunderstanding.

 

But she was honestly doing nothing. It was pure coincidence that she bumped into him at the gym.

 

“Well.. I come here once a week..” she replied. “I’m glad I have a gym mate now.. I honestly don’t know anyone here..”

 

And so she had decided. If she couldn’t avoid it, she should just face it.

 

As long as she wasn’t doing anyone wrong, she would do it.

 

After sweating it out at the gym, they went to eat something nearby.

 

RM couldn’t hide his smile as he looked at Jisoo sitting in front of him. 

 

It was obvious he liked her. And Jisoo had also noticed it.

 

“Were you able to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter