Short yet sweet

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Did you get a cold because of last night?” asked RM opening the door. “I’ll get someone to cut the grass in the pool area today..”

 

“I’m fine.. it’s just a runny nose..” Jisoo replied sniffing. “You didn’t have to pick me up today.. we could have seen each other here directly..”

 

RM picked her up to go to the gym together.

He was worried about her since last night because she went home right after changing clothes.

 

They had just entered the gym when they saw V inside.

He had already changed into sweatpants and had started exercising.

 

“What are you doing here when you have a gym in your house?” asked RM surprised to see his cousin. “You really are strange these days..”

 

V looked at Jisoo who was standing behind RM.

 

“I didn’t know this was the gym you both go to..” said V. “What a coincidence..”

 

RM ran to him and touched his arms.

 

“It’s good that you’re here.. I think you also need to stay fit..” he said. “Studying a lot makes you unhealthy..”

 

Jisoo suppressed her laugh and went inside the women’s room to change.

 

She wore a halter top and a fitted pair of shorts as she always did whenever she came to the gym.

 

But as soon as she went out of the women’s changing room, she saw V waiting for her.

 

“I knew you’d wear something like this..” he forcibly pushed her back inside and gave her a big shirt to change into. “Wear this now..”

 

Jisoo was baffled. She went back inside and changed into it after much thought.

 

“He’s doing everything just to protect his cousin’s innocence..” she said to herself while looking at the mirror. “He doesn’t know I have been wearing that top for a while..”

 

 

When she went out this time, she found RM and V talking.

 

“So you’re going to talk to your dad about it?” asked V. “I don’t know how he will react.. but you have to tell him what you think hyung..”

 

V patted his back as he saw Jisoo coming.

 

“Oh.. you’re here?” said RM. “Let’s go now.. Shall we do it like last time?”

 

RM put his hands on her shoulders while walking towards the facility.

 

The two were exercising together, helping each other and chatting cheerfully while V was thirdwheeling and just glancing at them.

 

After their work out, they took a quick shower and hung out at the gym’s lobby.

 

“I haven’t washed your clothes yet..” said Jisoo to RM. “I’ll bring them to you next time..”

 

RM patted her head while smiling.

 

“You can keep them if you want..” he replied. “You looked cute in baggy clothes last night..”

 

Jisoo laughed as she drank on her bottle of water.

 

“Ohh.. it’s almost finished.. I’ll buy some more” said RM. “I was also getting thirsty and Taehyung hasn’t had a sip yet..”

 

He dashed off to buy some water and left her with V alone.

 

“Do you laugh like that everytime you’re with him?” asked V sitting in front of her. “He wasn’t even saying anything funny.. you even cover your mouth and try to look cute..”

 

Jisoo just glared at him and pulled her shorts down.

 

“That’s why you should wear sweatpants instead of wearing shorts..” said V continuing his scolding. “My cousin can’t help but look at your legs because you are showing them..”

 

Jisoo found him annoying. She was trying hard not to even look at him the whole day so they wouldn’t get into another argument but he kept on pestering her.

 

“And what about his clothes?” asked V. “I lent you my clothes too, didn’t I? You didn’t even give them back to me.. why are you acting differently to him?”

 

Jisoo couldn’t take his nagging anymore and stood up.

 

“I gave your clothes to the needy so you won’t find them anymore..” said Jisoo putting her hands on her waist. “They looked quite expensive but I didn’t want to keep anything that belong to you..”

 

V stood up and pulled her shirt.

 

“This is mine so you have to give it back to me..” said V. “I want it handwashed and ironed, okay?”

 

“I didn’t even ask for his shirt and gave it to me..” she rolled her eyes. “Why is he acting childish suddenly?”

 

V was about to talk back to her but he saw RM coming back so he sat down again.

 

He felt embarrassed to hear someone calling him childish. But he knew he acted like one. 

 

He had never behaved like that and had always acted mature but with Jisoo, he couldn’t help it.

 

He didn’t like that Jisoo was acting sweet towards his cousin.

 

“I’ll take Jisoo to her work now..” said RM saying goodbye to V. “I’ll call you later after talking with my dad.. wish me luck!”

 

V covered his face with his hands as he thought of what he was doing. Even he himself found his actions unexplainable.

 

Then he received a call from Suga and remembered that he was supposed to meet him.

 

“I’m sorry hyung..” said V. “I forgot about it..”

 

“What’s with you? You rarely forget anything..” said Suga. “Don’t worry about it and I’ll just meet you this evening..”

 

V forgot he had to help Suga with his paperworks. When he came to know about Jisoo going to the gym with RM, he ran like crazy leaving his agenda behind.

 

He knew that he was acting weird again because of Jisoo. 

 

But he hadn’t admitted it yet. 

 

That his feelings were still there.

 

 

 

———————————————————————

 

 

“So you’re saying that he’s being weird to you? He followed you to the gym?” asked Chaeyoung. “My honest opinion about this is that he wants to flirt with you again.. I mean why would he do that if he isn’t interested in you anymore?”

 

Jisoo looked convinced by what she had just said to her.

 

“I kinda thought the same..” said Jisoo nodding her head. “I think that’s one way of trying to tell me that he wants to see me again..”

 

“I don’t think so..” said Seulgi holding her arms. “Maybe you weren’t the person he followed there but his cousin.. you said it yourself that he was overprotective of his cousin.. that’s why he wants him to stay far away from you..”

 

What Seulgi said made her change her opinion once again. 

 

“Well he did say that..” said Jisoo. “He even got angry at me several times.. that must be it.. he isn’t being himself because he wants to protect his cousin.. what you told me was pretty on point..”

 

“Jisoo unnie.. instead of asking our opinions, why don’t you just ask him directly?” said Yeri. “If he ever acts weird again towards you, then ask him why he’s doing that!”

 

Jisoo thought it was the best thing to do. She didn’t want any misunderstanding from him. 

It would be her right to know what V was up to.

 

She went back to work right away. Her manager would come back in a few days and she couldn’t be lazy just sitting around while talking about boys.

 

But as soon as she stepped out of the office, she noticed all the tables were emptied out.

 

It was already 8 pm and people should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter