No words needed

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

RM and V were on their way to meet Taehee, V’s sister, who had just come back from abroad with Dara.

 

They were supposed to meet at the Pink Club.

 

“I remember meeting Jisoo in the club then drinking and then I passed out..” said RM shaking his legs. “What am I going to tell her now? I feel so embarrassed..”

 

V parked the car and opened the door.

 

“The biggest problem you have now is your dad.. I think..” said V before going out. “What will you do?”

 

RM unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car as well.

 

“I kinda knew this would happen..” said RM. “I knew he wouldn’t want me to pursue music.. I’m the only son he has and he will want me to continue our family business..”

 

V patted his back and entered the club.

He hadn’t come back there ever since the day Jennie told him about the bet.

 

“Wait.. Taehyung..” said RM. “Are you sure you didn’t come to my house yesterday? I thought I heard your voice.. or was I dreaming?”

 

V felt guilty lying to him but he thought it wasn’t the right time to tell him about his feelings for Jisoo.

 

As soon as they stepped inside, Taehee ran hugging the two of them.

 

“I missed the two of you..” she said. “When did you become this tall? I was the tallest between the three of us before..”

 

The two men were overjoyed seeing her, specially V who hadn’t seen her for two years.

 

“Let’s go inside.. Dara is waiting for us” she said pulling them towards the office. “How is my brother doing these days? Don’t tell me you are only studying..”

 

Then they saw Jisoo coming down from the stairs. RM stopped and told the two to get going first.

 

“Who is she?” asked Taehee to her brother. “Is she his girlfriend? She’s pretty..”

 

V’s eyes were fixed on Jisoo who was avoiding his.

 

Taehee noticed her brother staring at Jisoo and quite understood what was happening.

 

“Is it a love triangle between you and those two?” she asked. “I’m glad you became a real man now.. and quite competitive too”

 

V looked at his sister and smiled faintly.

 

“Let’s go inside..” he said. “I’ll tell you everything later..”

 

They went in and sat down while waiting for RM.

Dara called someone over the phone to bring them some coffee.

 

A few minutes later RM came inside smiling from ear to ear and sat together with them.

 

“Did something good happen outside?” asked Taehee while looking at her brother. “Did your girlfriend say something to you?”

 

V drank his coffee while listening to them.

 

“She isn’t my girlfriend yet noona..” RM replied. “But I will ask her soon.. She invited me to go camping this weekend with her friends..”

 

Taehee looked at V who seemed to be jealous.

She knew his ears would turn red if he felt something was unfair or he felt upset.

 

And so she thought of something that would help not just her brother but also her cousin.

 

“We have a vacation house in the mountains.. why don’t all of us go there?” she asked them. “Tell your friends RM and you Taehyung.. free your schedule this weekend and you can also invite your friends..”

 

“Have you asked permission yet?” asked V. “You haven’t even seen dad and..”

 

Taehee smiled before answering.

 

“I went to see him first before coming here..” she replied. “I think he missed me a lot that he’ll be willing to give me everything I ask for.. so it’s decided! We are going to the mountains to relax!”

 

“You look excited noona..” said RM. “I guess being married is tough..”

 

It was the first time Taehee came home after giving birth. V had never even seen his niece yet.

 

“My husband doesn’t go out often..” she said. “And I feel bad travelling alone.. but this time he told me to come home and leave my daughter with his parents.. he said he wanted to give me some time for myself..”

 

“Then let’s start having fun now” said V. “I’ll take a leave for this whole week and just stay with you..”

 

V loved his sister very much. He used to pick her up from school when they were younger because he was afraid of men lining up to get his sister’s heart.

 

They went out of Dara’s office and Taehee noticed her brother looking around.

She knew he was searching for Jisoo.

 

“I’m staying tonight at your dad’s hotel..” she said to RM. “Will you take me there while my brother takes my stuff from Dara?”

 

V looked at her confused. His noona didn’t have many luggages. 

 

“Where did you-..?” asked V but the she winked at him making him understand what she was trying to do.

 

She wanted him to stay so he could have time to talk with Jisoo.

 

“I’ll call you later..” she said patting down his hair. “Do well..”

 

When he saw them going out of the club, he immediately went to find Jisoo who was cleaning the tables with her friends.

 

“What are you still doing here?” asked Jisoo surprised to see him. “Your sister has alredy left..”

 

She glanced at her friends surrounding her.

She hadn’t told them about his confession yet.

 

“Come out with me for a moment..” said V. “I want to talk to you..”

 

Jisoo put down the rag she was holding.

 

“Say it” she said. “Whatever you need to tell me, you say it here..”

 

She was trying to become fierce. She knew he was the shy type, he was timid and reserved in front of people he didn’t know.

 

She thought he wouldn’t dare say things like what he said to her the day before.

 

But he did.

 

“I love you..” he said loud enough so everyone around them could hear. “You look so gorgeous tonight that it excites me..”

 

Jisoo blushed right away. Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Yeri were all whispering and squealing at the same time.

 

She covered his mouth and brought him back to the office.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked Jisoo still holding his hands. “How can a person change so suddenly? When did you become such-..?”

 

V turned her body against him and buttoned up her dress.

 

“Don’t wear this kind of dress anymore..” he said. “Not only it’s revealing your neck and collarbone but it even s by itself.. I don’t want other men to peek at you..”

 

Jisoo moved away from him immediately.

 

“You just said I looked gorgeous..” she said covering her neck with her hair. “You keep changing your words that I can’t understand you anymore..”

 

V stared at her while she looked away from him.

She couldn’t stand that piercing gaze of his.

 

“What I said last night to you.. I mean it..” said V approaching her closely. “I’ll do everything for you to love me again..”

 

Jisoo pushed his chest while V grabbed her hands.

 

“If you keep on saying these things, I might really do it..” she said. “I’ll date your cousin for real..”

 

V pulled her hands closer to him before kissing her lips quickly.

 

“What the..” Jisoo exclaimed. “You must have gone cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter