It will be

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It had been over two weeks since Jisoo had to move out of her room.

She would sometimes sleep at Seulgi’s house, other times at Yeri’s and most of the times just like that evening, at the bathhouse.

 

She still hadn’t told V about it yet. She knew he’d just worry and tell her to stay at his house.

 

But she didn’t like to bother him. She wanted to find work first then tell him she was kicked out of her room.

 

She was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come when she received a call from V asking her what she was doing.

 

“Me? Uhmm.. I’m going to meet with Seulgi now..” she said trying hard to lie to him. “We’re going to hang out with the other girls tonight.. I’m about to go out now..”

 

She could hear him sigh.

 

“Are you sure?” asked V. “Are you going to hang out with them wearing my shirt while carrying a luggage that’s even bigger than you?”

 

Jisoo stood up from her seat and looked around her.

 

“How did you know I was wearing your shirt?” asked Jisoo surprised. “Do you see me? Where are-..”

 

Then he saw V getting off of his car from the other side of the road.

She felt embarrassed of herself and at the same time, pitiful.

 

She wanted to be invisible at that moment. 

She wasn’t wearing any make up, her hair was a mess and she wasn’t wearing pretty clothes.

 

“Why did you have to see me today?” asked Jisoo lowering her gaze. “I look ugly and I am-..”

 

She saw him looking at her luggage. 

 

“This isn’t mine V.. this is the stuff I used when I worked at the club” said Jisoo lying again. “I will meet with Dara unnie then..”

 

“You said you were hanging out with your friends..” said V taking her hands. “Why are you lying to me? Where are you really going with this luggae at this time?”

 

Jisoo was trying hard not to meet his eyes but then he held her face with his hands.

 

“Did you really sleep at the bathhouse?” asked V looking already worried. “Suga told me he saw you going in with your luggage three days ago..”

 

Jisoo was trapped. She couldn’t lie to him anymore.

 

“Let’s go to my house for now and talk there..” he said taking her luggae from her. “My bed is big enough for you to sleep and I have two guest rooms.. why would you-..?”

 

She took her luggage from him and frowned.

 

“This is why I didn’t tell you anything..” she said pouting her lips. “How can I go to your house just like this?”

 

“It’s my fault anyway Jisoo..” said V looking frustrated. “Why didn’t you tell me anything? You quit work because of me.. and you have nowhere to go now.. This happened because of me so I’ll take responsibilty of you..”

 

He took the luggage and held her hand but Jisoo pulled her hand away.

 

“Then I’ll also sleep at the bathhouse with you..” said V. “Wait for me because I need to get my things.. I can just work there all night, the school is starting soon and I have a lot of things to take care of..”

 

Jisoo held his hands right away. 

 

“I’ll come with you..” she said. “Let’s go now so you can finish what you need to do..”

 

She didn’t want to be a nuisance to him. She was afraid of other people saying she was taking advantage of his kindness.

 

She knew she wasn’t good enough for him thus she was trying her best to find a good job but unfortunately, she hadn’t found anything yet.

 

“Just sit here while I bring your luggage upstairs” said V her hair. “I’ll come down right away and cook something for you to eat..”

 

Jisoo nodded her head shyly while still pouting her lips.

 

“And also, stop pouting your lips like that” said V smiling. “I might misunderstand and kiss you if you keep doing that..”

 

She covered her lips right away and pushed him upstairs.

 

She went to the kitchen and looked for something to cook. She thought she could at least cook for him.

 

She put on the apron and started slicing the vegetables then V came back and insisted he’d cook for her.

 

“I’ll cook for you so just sit there and finish your work” said Jisoo pushing him away with her shoulders. “Your clothes will get dirty and smelly here so go away.. just go back upstairs and I’ll call you when it’s done..”

 

He wouldn’t listen to her and she wouldn’t let him do it.

 

He moved the chopping board away from her but Jisoo took it back making everything she had sliced fall on the floor and even staining V’s clothes.

 

“I’m sorry..” said Jisoo looking at him with her puppy eyes. “I just didn’t want to bother you.. I know you have so much work to do and I even came here to disturb you.. if I ask you to also cook for me then that makes me so shameless..”

 

V touched her face before giving her a hug.

She almost cried as she felt him wrap his arms around her body.

 

She needed that hug. She was feeling very stressed and pressured lately.

 

“Then do as you please..” said V the back of her head. “Cook if you want to, clean if you want to, wash the dishes if you want to.. feel at home.. this is going to be your future house anyway so get yourself used to it..”

 

Jisoo looked at him with flushed face.

 

“Did you just propose to me?” she asked biting her lips. “You keep getting bolder everyday that I can’t get used to it.. where did you learn that?”

 

He kissed her forehead making her feel safe and loved.

Then he picked up the vegetables from the floor before going back to finish his work.

 

Jisoo’s mood became much better after he let her do the cooking.

She didn’t even consider it as work because she loved doing it.

 

After having dinner, she went to shower quickly but forgot to take her clothes from her luggage.

 

She was used to walking around at her old house because Chaeyoung also did the same.

 

She wrapped herself in a towel and shyly entered V’s room to ask him where her luggage was.

 

“I put it inside the closet near the bathroom..” he replied while looking away from her. “I’ll come with you and show you..”

 

He was still shy and couldn’t look at her directly.

 

He brought her there and showed her where she could store her stuff.

 

As soon as he did that, he went out of there sweating nervously. He thought it was indeed different to live with her.

 

He kept getting attracted to her like she was a magnet. He wasn’t able to do anything yet ever since she came that evening.

 

He couldn’t focus because his mind kept on thinking of her.

 

He was already in his room when he remembered he had to tell her where to put her dirty clothes so he went back inside the closet and found her half .

 

“I forgot to knock, I’m sorry” he said before going outside in a hurry. “I’ll come back later..”

 

Jisoo was also startled. Even though they already slept together, she still felt embarrassed and tried to be careful around him.

 

She put on her clothes in a hurry and went back to his room.

 

“Where can I sleep tonight?” asked Jisoo blushing. “I’ll go to sleep right away so you can focus on your work.. tell me where the other room is and I won’t disturb you anymore”

 

V was indecisive. If he told her to sleep on his bed, he was afraid she’d misunderstand him but if he told her to sleep in another room, he was sure he’d just constantly check on her and look for her and he’d end up not sleeping at all.

 

“Or maybe.. I can sleep here with you?” said Jisoo hesitatingly. “I mean.. we can save some elect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter