Don’t know how

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It wasn’t her first time to enter a man’s house but she felt nervous as she stepped inside.

 

It didn’t seem like a house but a villa instead. V’s house had a big yard and it had two floors.

 

Jisoo didn’t expect him to live in such a big house alone.

 

“Change into these clothes..” said V giving her a towel and a pair of clothes. “The bathroom is upstairs.. take your time while I heat some soup for you..”

 

Jisoo took some careful steps upstairs. 

 

She thought even his bathroom was big enough to be a bedroom.

She looked at the clothes he had given her and smiled.

 

“An oversized shirt and baggy pants?” she said looking at herself in the mirror. “Other men would have given me something revealing for sure..”

 

She loved it how he had been treating her with respect. It almost never happened to her before.

 

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, she could already smell what V was cooking from downstairs.

 

There was never a time that someone cooked for her apart from her late grandmother.

 

“Come and sit here” he pulled the chair beside him. “Have some while it’s still hot..”

 

“Hot?” Jisoo repeated after him. “But you’re still hotter..”

 

She wanted to . She loved his expressions whenever she .

 

But V remained serious and sat beside her.

 

“How can you live alone in such a big house? I would be afraid if I were you..” said Jisoo looking around his house. “Or maybe you hold parties here, invite your friends and maybe also some women?”

 

She sipped on the soup and almost got her tongue burned because it was still too hot.

 

V grabbed some tissues and wiped his mouth in a hurry.

 

“I told you it was hot..” he said worriedly. “You weren’t even listening to me and keep telling me weird stuff..”

 

Their eyes locked while V was holding her chin.

 

Jisoo remembered what Chaeyoung and the other girls told her. 

She had to go to his home, get into the mood and do it with him.

 

She thought it was exactly the mood they were talking about. If V wouldn’t do the first move, she thought she would have to.

 

But V put his hands down immediately,  took the bowl of soup from her and started blowing on it.

 

She felt touched by his gesture once again. 

She waited patiently for him while just staring at his face.

 

“I can stare at you like this all day..” she said putting her face close to his. “Why are you so perfect, V oppa?”

 

She was trying to fool around with him but V looked at her with an intense gaze making her back off.

 

He took quite a few breaths before finally speaking up.

 

“Jisoo-ssi.. the reason I came late earlier wasn’t because I had something to do..” said V. “I lied to you..”

 

Jisoo’s eyebrows wrinkled. 

 

“Then what was the reason?” she asked him. “Why did you lie to me?”

 

V’s gaze just became more intense.

 

“I was afraid to be honest..” he replied. “I was afraid of seeing you Jisoo-ssi..”

 

She found it difficult to understand what he was saying. 

 

“Afraid?” she repeated. “Why? Did I do something? Why would you be afraid to see me? Am I a gangster or what? You’re quite funny sometimes..”

 

Jisoo laughed a little as she thought of him being afraid of her but V’s facial expression didn’t change.

 

“You are the fist woman I brought here” said V. “You are the first one who tried to break down my walls.. even I find it ridiculous but..”

 

Jisoo was flustered. She thought she knew where their conversation was going.

 

If he told her he liked her, everything would have to end.

 

It was what she had been hoping for since the start. 

She might win already this petty bet she made with Jennie.

 

“It stopped raining..” she pointed outside the glass wall. “I need to keep going now, my housemate Chaeyoung must be worried about me..”

 

She stood up hastily and took her bag but V ran after her and grabbed her by her wrist.

 

“I’ll take you home..” he said while letting her hand go. “I’m sorry I touched your hand without permission..”

 

Jisoo stepped back and tripped on her baggy pants making her lose balance but V was fast enough to catch her back.

 

Why did she stop him from saying what he was about to tell her?

Wasn’t it what she wanted?

Didn’t she come all the way to his house for that?

 

What was she afraid of?

What was she trying to avoid?

 

Jisoo stood up properly on her own but V was still holding her back while staring at her face.

 

“Stop staring at me like that.. said Jisoo gulping nervously. “You’re making my heart waver..”

 

The back of her hand ran against his face before stopping right on his lips.

 

She had never gotten a closer look at his face like that. His beautiful eyes were attracting her.

And his lips seemed to be screaming for a kiss.

 

The right atmosphere was already created, the location was perfect.. she only needed to take action so she could complete her mission that night.

 

She was certain she could make him hers with one move.

 

She saw his eyes gazing at her lips. It was the perfect timing for her.

 

Just a few inches and she could feel his lips already. She clenched her fists as she kept staring at his sincere eyes.

 

But she stepped back again. She held herself back.

 

“I’ll go now..” she said running away in a speed of light. 

 

She grabbed a taxi and went home leaving V confused.

 

He scratched his head while thinking he was being too rude to her. 

He was blaming himself for what happened.

 

“What was I trying to do with her?” he asked himself in shock. “I must have gone insane for a minute.. I shouldn’t have been too forward with her..”

 

He was also flustered about how he acted towards her.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo reached her house safely but she forgot to take her key before going out that afternoon.

 

She had to stay outside in the cold while waiting for Chaeyoung to come back from work.

 

It was almost midnight when her housemate arrived home drunk.

 

“Jisoo unnie.. what are you doing here?” she asked surprised. “Shouldn’t you be sleeping with him right now? Did he reject you again? Darn that guy..”

 

Jisoo didn’t even bother talking to her because she knew it was useless talking to a drunk Chaeyoung.

 

She went inside her room and jumped on her bed without even changing her clothes.

 

She couldn’t understand herself. She couldn’t believe she ran away from V.

 

Her head felt giddy and her eyes were heavy.

She closed her eyes slowly until she fell asleep.

 

Chaeyoung opened the door to see her. Even though she was drunk, she could tell Jisoo was going through something.

 

She lied herself down beside her. She thought Jisoo needed her comfort.

 

 

———————————————————————-

 

 

Three days had passed since V last saw Jisoo.

She didn’t come to his lessons and he couldn’t even give her a call because of her broken phone.

 

He was shaking his legs continuously while reading some of his students’ essays.

 

“What are you doing?” asked Suga taking the papers away from him. “Were you trying to be funny? Why are you reading it upside down?”

 

V couldn’t concentrate. He was thinking about Jisoo all the time.

 

Why did she leave him like that?

Did he offend her in some way?

Why didn’t she come to his class?

 

“I saw your dad yesterday..” said Suga. “He was asking me if you were seeing anyone.. You have to treat me to a meal Taehyung.. I told him you were too busy here that you don’t have time for that.. he looked proud of you..”

 

V wasn’t even listening to his hyung. 

 

“Are you thinking about Jisoo again?” Suga snapped his fingers at him. “She must not have showed up today.. did she ditch you already?”

 

V glared at him.

 

“Did you just get angry at me? For the first time in ten years that we have known each other?” asked Suga baffled. “Do you really like that woman? It hasn’t even been three weeks since you met her.. how did she seduce someone like you?”

 

V stood up and took the papers from him.

 

“Who are you calling that woman? She has a name, hyung..” said V. “And she wasn’t seducing me.. how could you even say something like that?”

 

 

Right after finishing his classes, V went to find Jisoo at her house.

He thought he had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter