An unexpected reunion

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I was hoping not to see you here but you exceeded my expectations, young lady..” V’s dad said. “Have you been living together?”

 

Jisoo was on her knees while sweating buckets.

 

“I know how you followed him even at his work..” he continued. “But I just can’t believe a woman would be willing to come to a man’s house..”

 

She was about to cry. She knew she was at fault. She shouldn’t have come there.

 

A few minutes later, V came back and saw the two of them talking in the living room.

 

He immediately put the groceries on the table and ran to Jisoo helping her up.

 

“Dad.. let me explain this..” he said putting her behind him. “Let’s talk outside, please..”

 

“Did I raise you to become like this?You never gave me a problem for 28 years but now.. you bring a random woman at your house and..”

 

He gazed over the table and picked up the pack of condoms from the plastic bag V had just brought from the supermarket.

 

“Did she ask to sleep with you?” he asked throwing it back to the table. “How did she manage to seduce a man as fine as you?”

 

V held Jisoo’s hands and pulled her next to him.

 

“It was me who seduced her..” he said looking at his dad. “I brought her here and asked her to live with me.. I did everything.. so please dad..I wish you would refrain from saying mean words about her.. because this is the woman your son loves..”

 

His dad could only sigh. He didn’t like it that his son had transformed into such man.

 

He left the two of them because he had to go to the university for a meeting.

 

Jisoo’s knees collapsed on the floor as soon as he went outside.

It was the most terrifying moment of her life.

 

She wanted to give a good second impression to him but she failed once again.

 

She noticed V looking at her. She hadn’t changed into any clothes yet, she was still wearing the towel after showering.

 

“Of all the moments he had to come here..” she said while trying to smile. “I am wearing this.. any parents would have been angry.. I understand..”

 

But V wasn’t worried about that. 

 

“How long were you kneeling on the floor?” he asked looking at her knees. “You might get a bruise.. and look at your hair.. it’s all dry now.. what if you get sick?”

 

He removed the hair covering her face and kissed her cheek.

 

“It’s my fault..” he whispered to her. “I shouldn’t have gone out and left you behind..”

 

Jisoo shook her head and touched his face.

 

“Why would it be your fault? You did nothing wrong..” she replied. “But did you really have to buy that thing this morning?”

 

She pointed at the table and laughed.

 

“I think I taught you just the bad things..” she smiled as she picked up the groceries from the table and put them in the kitchen. “You are transforming from a good boy to naughty boy..”

 

V followed her and hugged her from the back.

 

“I thought we might need it again..” 

 

He whispered to her ears before giving her a kiss on her shoulders.

She turned to face him and hugged him tight.

 

“I’ll go to Yeri’s place tonight..” she said. “Her parents are away for a vacation for the whole week so I’ll stay with her.. don’t worry about me and finish your work.. the school is starting in a week, isn’t it?”

 

V immediately pulled himself out from their hug and held her hands.

 

“If you are worried about my dad, I’ll talk to him again Jisoo..” he said looking worried. “He will understand us so just stay here and..”

 

“Dara unnie said that a friend of hers who works as a wedding planner is looking for an assistant..” said Jisoo smiling.  “She said she had recommended me so I’ll meet with her friend this afternoon..”

 

V’s lips curled up right away. He saw how she looked happy as she said it to him.

 

“But can I leave you my luggage for now? I was only thinking of bringing some clothes with me..” she said. “I promise I’ll take it as soon as I find a new place..”

 

He hugged her again and kissed her temple.

 

“Do what you want..” he said. “Come back when you want to.. I told you this is also your home.. I’ll always wait for you here”

 

Jisoo went to see Dara’s friend after having lunch with V at his house.

She met Bom who showed her around the wedding hall and how she prepared every detail of every occasion she was in charge of.

 

“What do you think of this job?” asked Bom. “It looks very easy to be honest but it gets busier and more demanding when you actually start doing it.. but the result is always satisfying, specially when you the delighted faces of our clients..”

 

Jisoo loved the ambience of her new job. It was totally different from what she used to do. Everything felt strange to her but she was determined to do better.

 

“You can start tomorrow, right?” asked Bom. “I’ll meet with a client tomorrow and come back later..”

 

Jisoo went to Yeri’s house with a big smile on her face.

Her friends had been waiting for her and had prepared a small feast to celebrate her first day of work.

 

“I’m happy for you unnie but I also feel sad that you aren’t coming back to the club anymore” said Chaeyoung crying. “I can’t even see you at home and my new housemate is quite mean..”

 

Jisoo hugged her tight. She had also missed cuddling with her every night before sleeping.

 

“But did you really stay at V’s house since the other day?” asked Seulgi curiously. “Don’t tell me.. you two..”

 

Jisoo put some bread in to stop her from saying nonsense.

 

“Of course they did it..” said Yeri eating a slice of pizza. “I’m sure Jisoo unnie couldn’t control herself and jumped into him like a wild beast..”

 

All four of them were laughing together when Jisoo received a call from V.

 

She went outside for a moment to answer. She was certain the girls would make fun of her and do weird things while she was on the phone.

 

“I don’t think I can pick you up tomorrow after your first day at work” he sounded disappointed. “The university president called all the professors and obliged us to go on a trip together.. I couldn’t say no because he said it was for our team building..”

 

Jisoo was okay with it. She understood it was about his work.

But she did worry about something else..

 

“Ms. Park is also coming, isn’t she?” asked Jisoo in a low voice. “You will be together for three days and two nights.. then you will be closer to each other..”

 

V noticed the change on her voice. He didn’t even think about Ms. Park going on a trip with him. He was just frustrated that he wouldn’t see her for three days.

 

“I’ll keep you updated with everything I do..” he said trying to ease her mind. “I won’t eat anything she gives me so don’t worry about anything and focus on your new work..”

 

Jisoo chuckled over the phone.

 

“Alright.. just send me a message because I don’t want my new employer to think I’m busy dating while working..” she replied. “And also.. you know that I love you, don’t you? I love you so just enjoy your trip with your colleagues..”

 

When she went back inside Yeri’s house, she overheard them talking about Jennie.

 

“She was arguing with someone over the phone and was so close to crying..” said Chaeyoung. “It didn’t seem like a couple fight.. I don’t know why she was so furious..”

 

Yeri gathered them cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter