Very unlike him

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What are you doing here?” asked V. “Did you perhaps enroll here just to follow me?”

 

He was utterly shocked by her presence.

 

“I didn’t but.. I signed up to have free classes here for a month..” she replied. “You didn’t know about it?”

 

He had heard about it but he had never imagined Jisoo to take lessons from his class.

 

“You could have chosen the music class..” he said sincerely. “Maybe it would have been more appropriate for your career..”

 

“I didn’t even look at the classes.. I only looked for your name” she replied. “I chose you.. not your class”

 

V couldn’t comprehend why she was wasting her time on him.

 

He went out of the room to go to another building for lunch but Jisoo was following him and standing very closely beside him.

 

V stopped and looked around them.

Everyone was looking.

Especially the male students who couldn’t keep their eyes off of Jisoo.

 

She was wearing a pink mini dress and high heels that attracted everyone’s attention.

 

“Please don’t follow me..” said V. “I don’t like to create misunderstandings here.. look at how everyone is staring at us”

 

Jisoo looked around them before taking a step closer to him.

 

“But I want them to misunderstand..” she said with a smirk. “I want them to think just like what you’re thinking right now..”

 

V stepped backwards.

 

“What am I thinking?” he asked while gulping nervously “What is it?”

 

Jisoo laughed all of a sudden. She found him cute. It was a refreshing reaction from his part.

 

“Why are you so cute?” she asked. “How can a man be this innocent and hot at the same time? I really like this side of you.. oppa”

 

She didn’t realize she had raised her voice and people could hear her.

 

V covered making people whisper more.

 

“Who are you calling oppa? We barely know each other..” he said putting his hands down right away. “And please.. my workplace is sacred for me.. and you are my student just like all of them so please address me properly..”

 

Jisoo just became more excited and energetic by his adorable way of nagging. 

 

She could listen to his nagging all day without getting annoyed.

 

“Alright V oppa.. I mean Taehyung-ssi.. what I meant is Mr. Kim.” she said teasing him more. “Mr. Kim.. would you have lunch with me? I am pretty hungry right now..”

 

V just turned his back to her but Jisoo shouted at him.

 

“Oppa” she made sure everyone could hear her. “V oppa”

 

She had all the students’ attention.

V didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t sure if running away from her or going back to her was the right thing to do.

 

But Jisoo continued pestering him by calling him oppa again.

 

He hurriedly grabbed her hand and brought her where there weren’t that many people around.

 

“What is it that you want from me?”  he unknowingly raised his voice at her. 

 

Jisoo was quite surprised. But V was more startled. 

He had never shouted at anyone like that.

 

“I’m sorry..” he said quickly. “I didn’t mean to scold you..”

 

But Jisoo smiled at him widely.

 

“No.. don’t worry about that.. you can get angry at me if you want to” she said. “I’m happy you are showing some emotions now.. I thought you weren’t bothered by anything I did”

 

V looked at his watch and realized he still had plenty of time before his next class started.

 

“If I eat with you now, will you stop following me?” he asked. “Let’s go.. what do you want to eat?”

 

“You..” Jisoo replied.

 

V was again taken aback.

 

“I meant you can decide what you want to eat” Jisoo continued teasing him.

 

She was really enjoying her time with him.

She usually dated men who were tough and manly.

 

And V was not even closer to them even for a little.

 

She had never thought a man like him would exist. She found him very unique. 

 

She was completely being rude to him but he still treated her well.

She applauded him for being a real gentleman.

 

“Do you enjoy teaching?” asked Jisoo while eating. “Why did you choose to be a professor?”

 

She asked because she was extremely curious. She heard from everyone that his family was well off and with his looks he could have done something better than being a professor.

 

“It excites me..” he replied. “It’s what I have always wanted to do ever since I was young.. it gives me butterflies in my stomach..probably that’s the same feeling you have when you go on that stage to sing..”

 

“Singing doesn’t excite me that much..” said Jisoo. “It wasn’t what I wanted to do anyway.. something else excites me more..”

 

V raised his eyebrows. He thought she enjoyed her job. When he saw her on that stage, he felt like she was really into it. She was shining the most on that stage. 

 

“Wanna know what excites me the most?” asked Jisoo looking at him intensely. “It’s you..”

 

V had almost thought she was being serious but she went back to being weird again.

 

Jisoo giggled at his cute reaction. 

But the truth was she only wanted to change the topic because she didn’t want to talk about her job.

 

She envied him for a second. She had never dreamt of becoming anyone. She struggled just studying. She didn’t have the chance to even dream of something.

 

It was a luxury for her.

 

“I was pretending not to notice but you have been doing it since we started eating..” said V putting his chopsticks down on the table. “Please stop rubbing your foot on my leg..”

 

Jisoo immediately put down her feet .

 

“I thought you were enjoying it because you weren’t saying anything..” said Jisoo pouting her lips. “It took you quite long to tell me that..”

 

V’s gaze changed. He became more serious as he looked at her closely.

 

“I’m sure you aren’t doing this because you simply like me..” he said. “What is it that you need from me?”

 

Jisoo was caught off guard. She didn’t expect him to be that blunt.

 

“That’s right.. I am doing this because I need something from you..” she replied. “What I need is something only you can give me.. I want your heart.. your love..”

 

V had received many confessions from girls but it was the first time he ever had a girl telling him she wanted his love so frankly.

 

“Then you should stop now..” he said. “Whatever you try to do won’t affect me.. I can’t give you what you need.. I’m sorry but.. I don’t fall in love just with anyone..”

 

It was the first rejection from a man Jisoo had ever had in her entire life.

 

It sounded funny to her because he kept a serious face while politely rejecting her.

 

“I’ll treat you this meal..” V continued. “And after this.. I hope I don’t see you again.. you should find yourself someone deserving of you.. you are a very charming lady and I’m pretty sure men will line up just to have you..”

 

Jisoo was left at the table. She couldn’t say anything to him.

His words made a great impact on her.

 

She wasn’t hurt by what he said to her. Instead, she was touched. 

She had always been told pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter