Goddess of Love

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jisoo was looking at V picking up her bag and the box of cupcakes on the ground.

 

“Let’s just throw them away.. they are all ruined now” said Jisoo taking the box away from him. “I wanted to give them to you but I don’t think you’ll be able to eat them anymore..”

 

V didn’t know those cupcakes were for him.

He felt bad looking at Jisoo’s disappointed face.

 

He took the box from her and handed her her bag instead.

 

“I can still eat these.. only the icing has been ruined but it’s okay.. they still look pretty” he said. “Let’s go to that convenience store and I’ll buy you something to drink..”

 

He pointed at the store across the street.

He bought Jisoo a canned coffee and a water for himself.

 

“You can go now if you still have lessons..” said Jisoo opening her coffee. “I’m sorry for making such scene in front of your workplace.. I didn’t mean to..”

 

“You should have called me right away..” he replied. “Those men were literally disrespecting you..”

 

Jisoo pouted her lips as she put the can on the table.

 

“I’m used to it..” she said. “What they said about me didn’t matter.. as long as the people I care for know the truth, I don’t care what others think..”

 

“Why do you need to get used to that?” asked V. “Your parents might feel offended and your boyfriend might not like it if..”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks flushed red when he mentioned the word “boyfriend”.

She remembered what he said in front of everyone.

 

V became flustered seeing her blushing and gulped on his water immediately.

 

“About what I did and said earlier, I don’t want you to misunderstand me..” said V being serious again. “I held your hand and called myself your boyfriend to threaten them and..”

 

“I know.. I know you did it because you were just trying to defend me” she replied. “I won’t misunderstand you but.. I’m going to keep coming here for a month.. I mean I already signed up and I want to..”

 

V nodded.

 

“You just nodded..” said Jisoo smiling. “Did you just agree with me?”

 

V thought he couldn’t control whatever she wanted to do. If she wanted to learn from his classes then it’d be better for her too.

 

“You can come to my classes but promise me one thing..” he said seriously.

 

Jisoo was a bit hesitant. She didn’t like making promises in general. And she didn’t know what he would ask of her.

 

“You must wear pants if you want to continue coming here..” he said trying to avoid eye contact. “I don’t want to offend you in any way but what I want to say is that.. you are already beautiful even without showing skin so you should..”

 

He saw Jisoo touching her red cheeks.

He also became shy because it was the first time he had complimented a woman directly.

 

“You should get going now..” he said standing up. “I’ll call a taxi for you..”

 

The taxi came five minutes later.

He opened the door for her and was about to leave her but he saw the driver giving a strange look at Jisoo who had just gotten in.

 

He looked at his watch and noticed his class was about to begin in a few minutes.

He hesitated for a second but in the end he got inside the taxi as well.

 

Jisoo was surprised. She didn’t ask him to come along with her.

 

“I’ll see you off then come back here..” said V scratching his temple. “I still have plenty of time, don’t worry”

 

He was eyeing on the taxi driver stealing glances at Jisoo’s legs.

He took his blazer off and covered her legs immediately.

 

“Why?” asked Jisoo. “I’m not cold..”

 

“You have a few scratches..” he replied. “Cover your legs until you get home.. I’m just afraid someone else might see..”

 

Jisoo covered herself tighter. She didn’t like getting scratches or scars. She was the type to put extra care on herself.

 

Before Jisoo got off in front of her house, V turned to her with a serious face.

 

“If you ever want to continue learning at the university after that month of free class, just tell me..” he said. “I will help you.. “

 

Jisoo just nodded and quickly got of the taxi.

She felt so nervous all of a sudden.

 

When he said he’d help her study, her heart started racing again.

 

She changed her clothes immediately and looked at her legs. She was looking carefully if she had any scratches but there wasn’t any.

 

“Then did he just want me to cover my legs?” she thought to herself. “Why is he so kind? He’s such a gentleman..”

 

She was staring at his blazer while thinking of him.

 

“Even his blazer smells like a gentleman..” she whispered to herself as she hung it in her cabinet.

 

She decided to find Chaeyoung at work. She couldn’t just stay home because she would just spend the whole night thinking about him.

 

She knew she had to get distracted.

 

She met the club’s manager as soon as she entered the club.

 

Dara had been wanting to talk to her ever since that night. She couldn’t help herself but get curious about what happened.

 

“I finally caught you tonight..” said Dara grabbing her hand. “Why did you come here though? You said you wanted to rest tonight..”

 

Jisoo smiled awkwardly. She was embarrassed of what she did in front of her the other night.

 

“I just wanted to support Chaeyoung..” she replied. “Where is she by the way?”

 

Dara looked at her closely.

 

“Chaeyoung won’t disappear don’t worry..” said Dara. “I’m more afraid you’d disappear again just like what you did that night.. what happened with you? You said you never wanted to have a relationship with someone who came in this club.. and you kissed him out of nowhere..”

 

Jisoo was just listening to her. She didn’t want to tell her about the bet she made with Jennie.

 

“So are you trying to date Taehyung?” asked Dara. “I’m friends with his sister so you better treat him well.. Taehyung is very naive and pure so you shouldn’t hurt him..”

 

Jisoo felt poked by her words. She had already realized how pure and naive V was.. she started thinking on how she was going to tell him in the end that she wasn’t really serious about him.

 

“Unnie.. do you know what kind of woman he likes?” asked Jisoo. “I mean.. I want to date him as soon as possible and maybe I can transform into his ideal girl..”

 

Dara thought about it for a second. She had never heard of him dating anyone before.

His sister never mentioned it to her.

 

“I have known him since he was young but he only had one woman in his life” said Dara.

 

Curiosity sparked in Jisoo. She knew he’d be a loyal type but she didn’t expect him to have liked just one woman at his age.

 

“It’s his sister” Dara continued. “I used to go to their house because of his sister but he didn’t mention any woman apart from his sister.. I honestly once thought he was gay but when you kissed him and disappeared with him the other night.. I thought he was a man after all..”

 

Jisoo just got more confused. She couldn’t believe him to have never dated in his whole life.

 

He had the looks, career and money.. it was impossible for a man like him to stay single at his age.

 

Jisoo was looking for Chaeyoung when the pretty mean girls blocked her way.

 

She thought another war of nerves was awaiting her.

 

“How is it going with him?” asked Jennie. “A week has passed already and it seems like you haven’t won him over yet..”

 

Jisoo grinned. 

 

“You’re wrong.. completely wrong..” she replied. “I met him this afternoon and told me he’d like to see me again..”

 

Jennie seemed annoyed. She was hoping for her to fail.. not because she wanted V for herself but she just wanted her to quit her work.

She hated seeing her.

 

“But we can’t wait forever for him to like you..” said Jennie. “I think by the end of this month, we must declare a winner.. don’t you think so?”

 

Jisoo felt challenged. She still hadn’t gotten V’s full attention. She was just starting to get closer to him.

 

It wasn’t easy to even approach someone like him.

But she couldn’t lose to Jennie.

 

“Of course..” Jisoo replied. “By end of this month, I’m sure he will be in love with me..”

 

He must. He needed to. It was the only option Jisoo had in her mind.

 

Jisoo then met Yeri and Seulgi who were helping Chaeyoung with her hair.

 

“Unnie..” Yeri greeted her. “Did you come to support us? Tonight we’ll have a new segment.. we’ll have a mini interview with one of the guests.. it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter