Best turned worst

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You kissed?” asked Chaeyoung loudly. “Not just a smooch or a peck but you and your Mr. Kim kissed already? You mean the untouchable Kim Taehyung kissed you?”

 

Jisoo covered herself with a blanket.

 

“You need to tell me all the details unnie..” said Chaeyoung pulling the blanket away from her. “That must have been his first.. how was it? I mean, how was he?”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks had turned red as she reminisced about their kiss.

 

“It was... “ she was smiling while covering her hot cheeks. “It was great.. he wasn’t awkward at all.. if it wasn’t for my lipstick we could have done more..”

 

Chaeyoung noticed Jisoo looked genuinely happy telling stories about V.

She had never seen her like that before.

 

She would talk about boys but she would only talk about their faults to her.

 

But this time, she could feel she was really into him.

 

“I.. I like him Chaeyoung-ah..” said Jisoo still blushing. “I have never liked anyone like this.. I was feeling guilty everytime he did something good to me..”

 

“Date him unnie.. date him for real” said Chaeyoung. “Forget about that bet and go out with him..”

 

Jisoo put her hands on top of her head. 

If she dated him, what would happen to the bet she had with Jennie?

 

She could date him, that’s right, but what if V learned about the truth?

She regret hastily deciding to play a bet with Jennie.

 

“The rule was to make him fall in love with you unnie..” said Chaeyoung. “You never said it was forbidden to fall for him too so don’t worry about anything and continue seeing each other..”

 

Jisoo smiled hearing that from her.

 

“Then should we put on some facial masks? I want to appear the prettiest in front of him tomorrow..” said Jisoo. “I’ll beat that Arts teacher and show her that V oppa is mine..”

 

“Aigoo unnie.. you must like him so much..” said Chaeyoung before going out of Jisoo’s room. “I hope I can see you smiling like this everyday..”

 

She felt proud that Jisoo found someone she really liked. She never told her anything about dating a lot of men before but she felt bothered about it.

 

She knew she’d regret it someday although she didn’t hope it’d come to that point.

 

 

 

The next day, V and Suga were preparing for their first classes in the morning.

 

V couldn’t hide his excitement on his face. He kept looking on his watch looking forward to see Jisoo the first thing in the morning.

 

“Something good happened, right?” asked Suga watching him from the other desk. “I have never seen you smile like that before.. did you perhaps..?”

 

“I’m going to date her..” said V. “I have made up my mind hyung.. don’t tell me otherwise..”

 

Suga stood up and went beside V.

 

“You mean you will start seeing her?” asked Suga in shock. “What are you going to do with your dad? I don’t think he’ll like her.. Will you hide her from him? He’ll be shocked to hear what job she does and..”

 

V was getting tired of him reminding him everyday about Jisoo’s work.

He found it offensive that he was like mocking her.

 

“I’m going to introduce her to my dad.. I’ll make sure he accepts her..”  V replied looking annoyed. “If I tell him I like her sincerely, he’ll also like her..”

 

V left the faculty room and met Ms. Park on his way to his class.

 

“It’s good that I bumped into you.. I have been wanting to ask you about the book you lent me” said Ms. Park. “May I keep it until the end of the week?”

 

V nodded her okay.

 

Then Ms. Park stepped closer towards him and smelled him.

 

“You put on some perfume today..” she said. “It’s the first time in two years..”

 

V was surprised she noticed it.

 

“Are you seeing someone Taehyung-ssi?” she asked nudging him. “The girl must be lucky to have someone like you by her side.. I hope I find someone quickly too..”

 

V smiled widely at her and patted her back before going to his class.

 

He had been looking forward to see Jisoo but she wasn’t there when he came inside.

 

He got a little disappointed and took the folder where the list of students was.

A few minutes later, there entered a pouting Jisoo while glaring at him.

 

He thought she was just playing around at first but Jisoo kept on attracting everyone’s attention by asking weird questions during the whole class.

 

The topic was “Eros, the son of Aphrodite, who was invoked as a god of love, lust, passion and primal ual desire”.

 

Jisoo was the only one actively participating in the class.

But her questions were way too much for him.

 

 

“The word comes from Eros..” she said raising her hand. “Mr. Kim, have you ever felt this kind of desire in your life?”

 

V looked at everyone’s reaction. He felt shy being in the center of such attention.

 

“Have you ever been hit by Cupid’s arrow?” Jisoo kept asking. “He’s the portrayal of Eros in the Roman times, isn’t he? I know that much because it is about love..”

 

And she didn’t stop there.

 

“If Eros possesses the magical ability to cause lust and infatuation to arise into someone..” she asked him. “Would you be okay with being hit by his arrow? Or were you already hit by someone else’s arrow?”

 

V found her questions overwhelming but it was the first time it became that chaotic in his class creating a heated debate within the students.

 

As soon as his class ended, he waited for all of the students to go out before approaching her.

 

“What happened to you?” asked V staring at her eyes. “You must have studied a lot last night..”

 

Jisoo avoided his eyes and stood up from her seat.

 

“That’s right.. I studied a lot last night because I wanted to impress you” she replied turning her back to him. “But you looked like you were already impressed by another girl this morning..”

 

V realized what she was sulking about. He thought Jisoo must have seen him talking with the Arts teacher.

 

“I saw you smiling widely at her while you patted her back..” said Jisoo rolling her eyes. “After kissing me like that last night, how could you..?”

 

V kissed her lips suddenly making the books she was holding fall down on the floor.

 

“Mr. Kim.. is it okay to do it here?” she pointed at the CCTV in front of them. “What if they see us from there?”

 

V her hair while admiring her face.

 

“It stopped working about a week ago..” he said. “They haven’t even called the technician to..”

 

Jisoo kissed him this time.

 

“You said it isn’t working so let me try it again..” she said before picking up her things. “I’ll go to the library now to study more about love.. I am really interested about it recently..”

 

V followed her a few minutes after. He didn’t want to create rumors within his workplace.

 

He sat beside her and held hands putting them under the table.

Jisoo’s heart started racing so fast.

 

She was afraid someone might see them so she pulled her hand from his but V tightened the grip on her hand.

 

“Just stay still..” he whispered to her ears. “I can’t concentrate if you keep moving..”

 

Jisoo looked at him and smiled.

Her heart fluttered knowing she was holding that man’s hand.

 

Just yesterday, she was afraid of being close to him and kept thinking of staying as far as she could but right now, she felt peaceful with him beside her.

 

“I want to kiss you again..” said Jisoo. “Are there CCTVs here inside?”

 

V suppressed himself from laughing.

 

“There are..” he whispered while still reading the book in front of him. “They are all working so you better not..”

 

Jisoo kissed his cheek quickly.

 

“They won’t bother checking them 24/7..” she said before trying to focus on what she was reading. “You’re lucky I missed your lips.. I should have aimed better..”

 

V burst out laughing because of what she was saying.

 

“Keep quiet” the librarian approached them making the two flustered and quickly letting go of each other’s hands.

 

They ended up going outside and stayed in the gym instead.

 

“Are you sure we can come here?” asked Jisoo looking around. “We didn’t trespass, did we? I have once been reported for trespassing when I was in high school.. I entered the laboratory not knowing it was forbidden at certain times..”

 

Jisoo laughed recalling her memories at school.

 

“I’m sure you were a good boy even during your school days..” she said to him. “You must have been told a lot that you were a nerd, am I right?”

 

“I was once taken to the guidance office when I was in high school..” V replied. “There was this girl who liked me a lot and kept on trying to steal kisses from me, I got very angry one day and pushed her down.. then she reported me.. I almost sued her that time..”

 

Jisoo held his hands.

 

“You must have been popular with girls..” she said pouting. “What am I going to do with you? I can’t even hide your pretty face from everyone.. Why don’t you wear a mask from now on?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter