Marked as hers

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisoo was eating lunch when her housemate Chaeyoung came into the kitchen.

 

Jisoo was just observing her. She looked pale to her. Then she sat in front of her and put her forehead on the table.

 

“Are you sick?” asked Jisoo trying to touch Chaeyoung’s forehead. “Why did you have to drink last night? How are you going to sing tonight in that condition?”

 

Chaeyoung looked at her with half opened eyes.

 

“Unnie.. will you replace me tonight?” asked Chaeyoung. “Just smelling alcohol makes me want to vomit.. I shouldn’t have drunk with the manager last night”

 

“Okay.. I’ll sing tonight but you have to return me the favor..” said Jisoo. “I might need a day-off one of these nights..”

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes opened at what she said.

 

“Are you dating someone again, unnie? she asked with great curiosity.

 

Jisoo had always had men flocking around her. She had dated various men but her relationships never lasted more than two months.

 

She was the type to get exhausted of someone easily. She didn’t like clingy men. She hated it if a guy kept on following her around.

 

“Well, it’s about time I date someone again, right?” said Jisoo smiling. “I broke up with Jin.. I mean John or maybe Johny.. almost a month ago.. so I need to meet someone now.. I’m really bored these days”

 

Chaeyoung secretly steals some of her fries and shoves them into .

 

“It wasn’t Jin, John or Johny unnie..” she said while munching on her stolen fries. “It was James.. he was your last ex.. the guy who grew up abroad”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

 

“Well.. the names are pretty similar” she replied. “Chaeyoung-ah.. go to sleep instead of stealing my food.. I thought you were sick! This little chipmunk..”

 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung have been living together in the same apartment for about two years. 

 

They met each other for the first time while auditioning to become singers in the Pink Club where they work at now.

 

Jisoo went to the club an hour earlier so she could practice some songs before performing.

 

She heard the commotion of her colleagues as soon as she stepped inside the club.

 

She poked Seulgi’s shoulders to ask what was happening.

 

“Why are you here Jisoo?” asked Seulgi completey surprised. “Ahh.. it’s because of Chaeyoung, I guess.. I saw her throwing upast night from drinking too much..”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“What’s with those girls?” asked Jisoo while linking her arms with hers. “They are overreacting again, aren’t they?”

 

They went to their dressing room and started getting their make up done.

 

“I heard there’s a group of young men coming tonight..” Seulgi replied. “A lawyer, a businessman, a  chef and a wealthy professor.. they were school friends with our manager unnie“

 

“Are they thinking of marrying into those men’s families?” asked Jisoo. “They must have gone crazy.. men who come here in the club only come here to have some quick fun.. look at me Seulgi.. I don’t date men who have set foot in this club”

 

Seulgi laughed as she put on some lipstick.

 

“Yes.. you’re right” she said. “But you date everyone outside this club, right?”

 

Jisoo glanced at her with an annoyed look.

 

“If you put it that way, it seems like I’m a..” she couldn’t continue what she was saying.

 

Seulgi put her lipstick down and patted her shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry..” she said. “I was just kidding.. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad..”

 

Seulgi was her high school classmate and she knew her very well.

 

“A sl*t”.. Jisoo continued after heaving a sigh. “Don’t worry.. I wasn’t offended.. I heard that word a thousand times already since I was a kid..”

 

Jisoo continued putting on some make up as if nothing happened but as soon as Seulgi went out of the room, she put her make up down on the table and sat down on the chair.

 

“I’m not gonna be like my mom” she whispered to herself. “Never.. “

 

Jisoo’s mom had been married three times already. She was her first child but not with her first husband.

She left Jisoo to her grandmother and got married to her first husband when Jisoo was still in the middle school.

 

Jisoo had heard everyone call her mom some names. She was so used to hearing those kinds of insults. Even her late grandmother said those words against her mother.

 

She hated her mom. She hated how her mom completely forgot about her. 

 

But she hated her more because she resembled her.

She looked very similar to her that she once considered having plastic surgery.

 

“Unnie.. you’ll be on stage in five minutes” said Yeri. “I know you will be flawless but still goodluck!”

 

Jisoo smiled at her. 

 

She might be a mess in real life but on stage she turns into someone perfect.

 

Men fall head over heels for her breathtaking beauty and her captivating, husky and y voice.

 

As soon as she started singing, the lights in the club went dimmer as the spotlights focused on her more on stage.

 

She was one of the top singers of the Pink Club alongside her housemate Chaeyoung.

 

Whenever she sang, the club would be jam-packed. Although most of them were men just wanting to see a glance of her.

 

 

Right after singing a few songs, she went back to the dressing room to change her clothes quickly and go home but then their manager unnie came in.

 

“You’re already going home?” asked Dara. “Why?”

 

Jisoo was confused. She always went home after performing. There was nothing new about it.

 

“Can’t you stay for a little more?” asked Dara holding her hands. “My school friends would love to meet you after seeing you perform..”

 

Jisoo made it clear to Dara when she signed the contract that she would just sing in that club. No touching, no entertaining and no meeting with anyone in the club.

 

“I won’t..” she said in a stern voice. “You already know unnie..”

 

But Dara held her hands tighter.

 

“I’m also sitting with them..” she said begging her. “They are just my friends.. imagine yourself just hanging out with us.. Don’t worry about them.. I’ll make sure no one touches even a strand of your hair”

 

Jisoo didn’t want to but it was her manager’s first ever favor.

 

“I’ll give you another day-off if you want” said Dara trying to tempt her. “Please? Will you come with me? Just for thirty minutes..”

 

Jisoo agreed in the end. It wouldn’t kill her to sit and have a chat with them.

 

She set an alarm so she could fake getting a call after half an hour.

 

“You look even prettier now that you’re sitting here close to us” the guy who was wearing a suit said. “I really enjoyed your singing”

 

She didn’t like him already. He was too bold on making moves on her.

She thought he was the type to be super obsessive.

 

The other guy who was wearing colorful clothes stood up and reached his hand to her.

 

“It’s very nice to meet such a beauty like you” he said. “You have caught my eyes the moment you stepped on that stage..”

 

She held the tip of his fingers and took her hands back immediately.

He was already exhausting her out by the way he looked and said those words to her.

 

Then lastly, the guy wearing denim jacket paired with wide white pants bowed his head at her without saying a thing.

 

She felt relieved there was less one person she had to interact with.

He looked pretty normal to her.

He had an innocent vibe.

She thought she might have tried to date him if she met him outside.

 

After chatting for half an hour, her alarm finally went off. She stood up right away excusing herself and bid farewell to them.

 

She was returning back to the dressing room when Seulgi hugged her from the back.

 

“I saw you talking with those guys..” she had a weird smile. “Do they look good? Tell me about them..”

 

Seulgi pressed the button of the elevator as she held Jisoo’s arm.

 

“What are you doing?” asked Jisoo. “You know I can’t ride the elevator..”

 

“Ahh.. that’s right..” said Seulgi. “I was too distracted looking at some hot guys.. I’m sorry..”

 

Jisoo was claustrophobic. She couldn’t ride the elevator in particular.

 

It started since she got trapped in a narrow elevator in her old school.

 

She couldn’t forget that experience.

 

Jisoo was changing her clothes while talking to Seulgi when someone opened the door.

 

It was Jennie, one of the waitresses who work in the club.

She came inside together with her group of friends.

 

Jisoo called them “the pretty mean girls”.

She uses that nickname with Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Yeri so they could talk about them secretly.

 

“I thought you didn’t like interacting with our guests..” she said approaching Jisoo. “But you sat with them and even laughed with them..”

 

Jisoo didn’t even want to waste time talking with them. It was evident she wanted to arg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter