He was afraid

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Rolling around on her bed. It had been 2 hours since she started doing that.

 

Chaeyoung couldn’t stand it anymore and threw her a pillow.

 

“What is wrong with you, unnie?” she asked Jisoo who caught the pillow. “Did he reject you again? You haven’t said a word since you came home..”

 

Jisoo got up and sat on the bed while looking serious.

 

She sighed before she could even speak.

 

“If you were a man Chaeyoung-ah..” she started her sentence. “Would you choose a beautiful, intelligent and elegant woman or just a beautiful woman who is undergraduate?”

 

Chaeyoung felt dizzy. She couldn’t get her point.

 

“I mean don’t you think men would prefer a woman who thinks like them?” Jisoo continued. “If they have the same interests and occupation, they must understand each other more, don’t you think so?”

 

Chaeyoung now realized what Jisoo had been thinking about all the time.

 

“Is someone else hitting on your professor?” she asked smirking. “Are you worried your food might be stolen in front of you unnie?”

 

Jisoo lied down again and kicked in the air.

 

“Unnie, believe in yourself.. if you want to get his heart as soon as possible then you should start moving..” said Chaeyoung. “There’s a lantern festival tomorrow, ask him out and do what you must do.. I’ll go to work at your place so make sure to spend the whole night with him wisely..”

 

“Spend the night?” Jisoo repeated her words. “Is that the only thing I can do to get him to like me? Must I really do that?”

 

Chaeyoung lied down next to her and hugged her.

 

“Why are you so hesitant with him?” she asked. “If it had been another man you would have already done it.. I mean you know you are trying to make him like you so you won’t lose to Jennie, right? Or perhaps, you really want to date him?”

 

Jisoo remained silent. She asked herself why she was being like that.

She dated hotter men than him. That was certain.

But why was she feeling so concerned when it came to V?

 

“Unnie, I think you’re just thirsty for men right now..that’s what I personally think..” said Chaeyoung. “It’s been a few months already since you last dated someone so you’re thinking of dating just anyone now..”

 

Jisoo burst out laughing. She didn’t expect to hear that from her but it helped her release her stress.

 

“That must be the case..” she said. “I’m feeling like this because of my desire of dating.. I need to make him fall in love with me tomorrow night and after that I’ll date somebody else to my heart content!”

 

She decided to ask him to go to the said festival with her.

She thought of it as her last weapon.

 

She woke up early the next morning and went to attend his class on time.

 

She didn’t know she could be that attentive in a class. She took some notes diligently for the very first time.

 

When the class ended, she waited for everyone to go out before approaching him.

 

But there were too many students around him. They were asking him questions about their upcoming exams and even followed him until the library.

 

Jisoo was behind them waiting for all of them to go away.

When she noticed there was no one else with him, she hurried and ran after him.

 

They were at the end of the library where only the oldest books could be found.

Then V opened a narrow door.

 

It almost seemed like a secret room. 

Jisoo touched V’s arm surprising him.

 

“How long have you been here?” asked V. “The students aren’t allowed here in this area..”

 

Jisoo was completely unaware of that. She just kept following him without noticing anything.

 

“What is that?” asked Jisoo pointing at that old room. “Are those books inside?”

 

V nodded.

 

“The books that are going to be thrown out are kept here for a few days..” he replied. “I was looking for something so I came to check if there was something I missed here..”

 

Then V saw the Arts teacher coming that way.

She pulled Jisoo inside that narrow room and shut the door tight.

 

Students would need to do community service for 40 hours if caught doing something they shouldn’t do.

He didn’t want Jisoo to spend the whole time cleaning up while going to a university after a long time.

 

He stood in front of the door and carefully tried to listen to what was going on outside.

He heard some rustling and footsteps so he just stayed still.

 

He started sweating a little after a few minutes. The aircon didn’t reach there inside. And that small room didn’t have any window and was filled with tons of old books that he could barely move.

 

“Just another minute and we can go out” said V with his back turned against Jisoo. “Are you okay-..?

 

But when he turned around, he found Jisoo sweating a lot while breathing heavily.

 

Jisoo was claustrophobic. The room was too small for her and not having even a single window made it worse.

 

He was worried she might collapse.

He didn’t even need to ask why she was being like that. He had already understood it.

 

“Let’s go out immediately..” he said. “I’m sorry I didn’t know you were claustrophobic..”

 

He tried opening the door but it wouldn’t. That darn door was broken. It could only be opened from the outside.

 

He was worried about Jisoo. He thought she might faint any minute later.

And there was no space for her to even sit down.

 

He tried calling Suga right away but he didn’t answer. It was only 11 am and he might still be in his class.

He didn’t know who else to call so he just sent him a message asking him to come whenever he finished.

 

He tried calming Jisoo down. He grabbed her arms and looked at her close.

 

“Jisoo-ssi, look at me” he said gently. “I’m here with you so nothing will happen..”

 

Jisoo could barely look at him. She was still catching her breath.

 

V held her cheeks and looked at her even closer almost making their noses touch.

 

“Just look at me” he whispered against . “Can you hear me Jisoo-ssi?”

 

Jisoo looked at his eyes. She was feeling very dizzy as she stared at those beautiful eyes.

 

She would have loved it if only she wasn’t feeling that weak that moment. She might have used that situation to seduce him but she couldn’t even stand straight.

 

All she wanted to do was to close her eyes. She felt like the room was spinning around.

 

She wrapped her arms around his body and buried her face on his chest.

 

V’s hands were up in the air. He didn’t know what to with them.

 

“I am not taking advantage of you even though I would love to..” Jisoo uttered. “I just feel weak right now that I need to close my eyes and hold onto you..”

 

V felt bad for her. It was his fault for dragging her inside that tiny room.

 

He slowly put one of his hands on her back while the other one fanned her face.

Only when he felt that her breathing was turning back to normal, he became relieved.

 

“Are you sleeping?” asked V. “Do you feel better now?”

 

Jisoo nodded with her eyes still closed.

 

“I need to keep my eyes closed and think of something else to be distracted” said Jisoo. “But V-ssi, I mean Mr. Kim, I’m really curious about this.. do you like that teacher? That woman you were talking about with Mr. Min..”

 

Her voice sounded serious asking him that question.

 

“You mean Sooyoung-ssi?” asked V. “Ms. Park and I are just colleagues.. I can’t even say that we are friends because we aren’t close enough..”

 

Jisoo felt happy hearing that.

 

“So she was just your colleague..” said Jisoo. “That’s a relief.. I almost got the wrong idea..”

 

V put one of his hands on her head.

 

“What kind of wrong idea did you have?” asked V in an even deeper voice. “I’m really curious to hear what your creative mind thought of..”

 

V felt her sigh against his chest.

 

“I just thought that.. ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter