Tears of joy

Seducing Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jisoo had been going to see Jennie to persuade her about their parents wedding.

 

She wanted her to understand them and also to reconcile with them.

 

She couldn’t really tell if she was succeeding or not but she was just glad that she was listening to what she was saying and didn’t ignore her like the other times.

 

Only two weeks were left before her parents’ wedding. She was also nervous.

 

She was in charge of planning the wedding. She wanted it to be perfect. It would be her first project and also first and last time her mother would get married.

 

For this reason, it became more special for her.

 

She had been very busy for two weeks straight and hadn’t had the time to meet with V who was also busy with his classes and also with dealing with his dad.

 

His dad still hadn’t stopped interferring with his love life.

He set him up for a date two times already but he didn’t go and made him even more furious.

 

 

“Have you seen V?” asked Jisoo to Suga while giving him a paperbag. “That’s yours..”

 

Suge opened it and saw a cupcake inside.

 

“He told me you liked it too so I’m giving it to you..” said Jisoo smiling. “I’ll leave Ms. Park’s and V’s with you..”

 

She handed him the other paperbags. 

 

“Thanks for this.. you didn’t have to..” said Suga. “I think he’s on the other building by the way.. he had a class in that room across the gym.. do you know where that is?”

 

Of course she knew where the gym was. V had taken her there once.

 

She waited for him outside until the class was over. 

V was surprised to see her waiting for him.

 

“Did you wait long?” asked V almost running to hug her. “I’m sorry for making you wait for-..”

 

Jisoo looked around and brought him inside the gym.

 

“No one is here, right?” asked Jisoo. “No CCTVs either?”

 

As soon as V shook his head, Jisoo kissed him on his lips.

He threw the books he was holding on the floor and his hands immediately ran to her back pulling her closer to him.

 

They hadn’t seen each other for a few days so Jisoo made time for him that morning before going to her work.

 

“I missed you..” said Jisoo against his lips. “I’ll be busier this week because we have other clients..”

 

V pulled her again and kissed her, nuzzling his lips against hers.

 

“I have always wanted to do this..” said Jisoo smiling while responding to his kisses. 

 

“What?” asked V giving her small kisses before slowly pulling away.

 

“I wanted to kiss secretly at school..” Jisoo giggled. “Just like this..”

 

V chuckled. He found her cute. Everything she did was adorable for him.

 

“What are you going to do for your third blind date?” asked Jisoo still wrapped in his arms. “Why don’t you send Suga this time?”

 

“That’s a good idea..” he smiled just thinking about it. “I’ll ask him about it.. whoa.. you are pretty smart.. my lovely Jisoo really has plenty of nice ideas..”

 

Jisoo smirked. She loved every compliment he gave her. 

 

“I haven’t met your mom yet..” said V. “Can we meet tomorrow night?I think I can make time..”

 

“I don’t think we can go..” said Jisoo  pouting her lips. “My mom has recently met with his old employer and invited her to a dinner.. my mom worked for his family for a year and was really close with them so we’re going there tomorrow night..”

 

V pulled his hands from her and held her face instead.

 

“Then we aren’t going to see each other the whole week..” he said looking disappointed. “I’ll be hungry this whole week..”

 

“Ahh.. I left some cupcakes on your desk” Jisoo said. “Eat them well.. I made them as sweet as you want..”

 

V kissed both of her cheeks and patted her head.

 

“Really?” he asked while gazing at her lips lovingly. “As sweet as these lips?”

 

He kissed those sweet and soft lips again. He knew he’d miss them greatly.

 

“Do you know that you aren’t a gentleman anymore?” said Jisoo. “You are totally different when you’re with me and when you are with other people..”

 

He brushed his lips against hers before on her lower lip.

 

“Just how many times are you going to kiss me?” Jisoo asked laughing. “Did you miss me a lot?”

 

“I know why you didn’t wear lipstick today..” said V looking at her moisted lips. “You want to be kissed a lot..”

 

Jisoo burst out laughing. He caught her. He knew her very well.

 

“I can’t hide anything from you..” she said initiating another sweet and gentle kiss. “You know everything about me now..”

 

Then he received a message from his father asking him to have dinner with him the next day.

 

He was glad he didn’t make an appointment with Jisoo, otherwise he would have cancelled right away.

 

He also wanted to talk with him about his relationship with her.

 

“Jisoo..” he said gently. “I asked Suga and RM hyung for some advice..”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed. 

 

“About us?” asked Jisoo. “Do they have any idea to win your dad’s heart?”

 

V wet his lips nervously as he looked at her.

 

“They told me that it could be the most.. let’s say effective way to approve of us..” he hesitated. “But you can disagree..”

 

“What is it?” asked Jisoo placing her hands on his chest. “Tell me what that is.. and let’s do it as soon as possible..”

 

V gulped nervously.

 

“They told me..” his sweat ran to his forehead. “I mean.. the two of them told me to.. they said I should get you pregnant..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. She thought she heard it wrong. 

 

She pushed him lightly and started laughing.

 

“That’s the funniest thing you said ever since I met you..” she was fanning herself from laughing hard. “You have been too influenced by me that you are behaving like this..”

 

V held both of her arms and looked at her seriously.

 

“Aren’t you thinking of marrying me?” he asked gazing at her eyes. “Don’t you want to have kids with me?”

 

She had thought he was just kidding and laughed it off but he seemed pretty serious.

 

“Of course I want to..” she replied touching his face with both of her hands. “I would love to.. I can’t imagine my future without you but..  we shouldn’t be taking that matter lightly.. I know that you love me and I don’t need you to prove that to me.. I can wait patiently until your father can welcome me to your family..”

 

V took her hands and kissed them.

 

“Then forget what I said..” he said smiling at her. “I shouldn’t ask for advice from those two guys..”

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

 

“You haven’t seen them in 20 years?” asked Jisoo to her mom. “Whoa.. that’s a really long time.. how did you meet again?”

 

Her dad was driving them to the house of her mom’s former employer.

 

“I met him while I was shopping with your father..” her mom replied. “I took care of his wife when she was sick.. his daughter and son were adorable when they were kids.. I wonder how they are now.. I know they are older than you..”

 

Jisoo looked outside the window and thought she had seen that familiar road before.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter