Cliff's Edge

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S2: Swan's Secret Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Slice of Life

Summary: Yujin returns back to South Korea after being away for 7 years when Yena, her best friend since birth, was said to be getting married in a week. The plan was to attend the wedding, stay for a month, and go back to Iceland. What she didn't expect was to meet her one and only love on the day of Yena's wedding. Yujin was sure that those 7 years of being away were worth nothing now that she's once again seen the eyes that she fell in love with.

Word Count: 11856

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS2_CliffsEdge

 

Cliff's Edge

 

 

><><><

 

Akureyri, Iceland April 19, 2031.

 

"What do you mean you're getting married, duck?" Yujin struggled to keep her eyes open when the broad day light went pass through the curtain of her room.

 

[I said what I said, Yujin. I've already sent the invitation last month, have you not received it yet?]

 

"I wouldn't be asking you if I did, ducky." Finally adjusting to the light, she turned to look at the digital watch on her night table before letting out a sigh.

 

[Shut up. Don't you have faith in me? I'm hurt. I haven't seen you in years and this is what you get to say to me in a phone call.]

 

Yujin let out a chuckle when she could imagine her friend wearing her sulking duck face.

 

"Sorry, so what's up again? I'm so going to smack you if you are playing a prank on me right now, Choi Yena."

 

Sitting up from her bed, Yujin allowed her posture to be slumped as she slowly stretched out her legs.

 

[Again, I said what I said. I'm getting married and you are my maid in honor, so if I were you, I'll start packing my things up and fly back here right this instant.]

 

"Do ducks even fly?" She teased, though nervous and curious at the same time.

 

On the other line, she could hear Yena asking someone if ducks really do fly making Yujin stare dumbly at the wall in front of her.

 

[Yuri said that some ducks do fly. Anyways, back to the topic. Book a flight right now, or else I'll send a lot of bounty hunters for you.]

 

"As if you can do that. And who are you to blackmail me, huh? Just because you're some kind of a CEO that does not make me afraid of you. If financially speaking, I can even ask my family to invest in your company." She retorted.

 

[Yah! I'm just getting started so shut up! Anyways, I'm hanging up now. Yuri told me to tell you that you should pay more attention to your mails. She just called the delivery line and said that the invitation had already arrived there 2 weeks ago. Go check it, bye!]

 

Yujin didn't even have the time to bid her a farewell when the call had ended. She let out a sigh and plumped back down on her bed.

 

"Must be nice..."

 

Shaking her thoughts away, she finally stood up and went outside her room.

 

When it was indeed true that it wasn't a part of her nature to check all the mails that she's receiving, it was only partly her fault for being notified about the special occasion this late.

 

"Why is it so cold here." She mumbled, wearing her slippers before going out to retrieve the said mail.

 

Greeting her old neighbor that was watering their garden, she trudged her way to her mail box and almost flinched when the moment she opened it dozens of mails fell out.

 

Picking it all up, she made her way back into her house just as she starts sneezing.

 

Checking the mails one by one, she rolled her eyes when it was mostly from family, asking and urging for her to return back to their country.

 

"They really need to give me a break." She sighed, and picked up the one sent by Yena.

 

"What a fancy invitation." She smirked before reading what was in it.

 

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █  𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈  █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

 

ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ

 

Cԋσι Yҽɳα

αɳԃ

Jσ Yυɾι'ʂ

ᗯEᗪᗪIᑎG

 

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 29, 2031

ɢᴇᴜᴍɴᴜɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, ᴊᴇᴊᴜ 

ᴀᴛ 5 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ

 

𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜

 

><><><

 

Yujin flipped the card to see who the other guests were. Yena indeed wasn't lying when she said that she was the maid in honor of the latter. However, her eyes instantly stopped the moment it laid on someone's name written on the list of the bridesmaids.

 

"Hmm, so you're also invited."

 

Her gaze lingered on the said name before placing the invitation back on the table. Yujin took a moment to check what the other mails were about and the outcome was her frowning by how persistent her family was.

 

"Might as well start packing."

 

><><><

 

[What time will you be arriving again?]

 

"Approximately 10 hours from now. 11 maxima, so I'll be arriving at 8 PM."

 

[I see, do you want me to pick you up at the airport? Yuri's been dying to see you.]

 

"Why do you suddenly sound so jealous? Relax duck, I have no plan in being Yuri's mistress."

 

[I most certainly am not jealous. If ever, you should be the one that's jealous. I got to get marry first before you do.]

 

Yujin kept mum, not knowing what to retort back.

 

"Hey Yena,"

 

[What? Hurry up, I have a meeting in a few minutes.]

 

"Even though you've become a CEO you're still late."

 

[It wasn't my fault I woke up late. Yuri made me stayed up till midnight playing switch with her.]

 

"Speaking of gamer, the others would be there, correct?"

 

[Yeah, and may I just warn you to wear protective gears once you arrive at the hotel that you'll be staying at. They'll ambush you, and probably also me.]

 

"How could you guys do that to poor old me? Show some mercy. Anyways, back to what I was about to ask."

 

[Poor old? Yeah right. Poor? Not really. Old? You're younger than us, dimwit. So, what is it? Hurry up, they're coming in soon.]

 

Yujin once again went silent. She was contemplating whether or not it was okay to ask such question after being away for so long.

 

[Hurry up. Come on, what is it?]

 

Yujin let out a silent laugh before sighing.

 

"How is she doing?"

 

[How is who doing? Who are you talking about? Come on, pup, be more specific, will you?]

 

"How's Wonyoung, Yena."

 

Yena went silent at what Yujin had said.

 

None of them spoke up afterwards and Yujin could only close her eyes in regret right after asking.

 

[Wonyoung,]

 

[Well, Wonyoung's doing good. She's almost the same as you, always out of the country, traveling the world, you know, stuff like that.]

 

"I see."

 

[She also has a new project going on. I think she mentioned that it was about biology this time. Ahh, I can't remember.]

 

[For a photographer like her, I'd never imagine that she'd try different types of it.]

 

[Oh, and she volunteered to be our photographer, but Yuri disagreed.]

 

Yujin keeps on listening, not minding if Yena was rambling right now.

 

[Say, Yujin.]

 

"Hmm?"

 

She waited for the duck to give her a reply, but to no bail, it seems like the latter had no plans of speaking up.

 

[Never mind. I have to go now, have a safe trip, okay?]

 

"Yeah, good luck with your meeting. I'll pray that you won't scare them off."

 

This time, it was Yujin who abruptly cuts off the call as pay back to what the latter had done the other day.

 

Her flight was soon called, making her stare at her phone for the last time.

 

><><><

 

April 21, 2031 Jeju-do, South Korea.

 

The moment Yujin, still jet-lagged, stepped foot inside the hotel where all the guests would be staying for the meantime, she was ambushed with a few slaps here and there from her friends, Yena obviously absent from the probably planned ambushing. She should have taken Yena's warning more seriously. Now, she doesn't know if she can hide the forming bruises on her arm where she was repeatedly hit by Eunbi, the oldest of them all.

 

She was attacked for a total of 15 minutes before they stopped when all have felt satisfied with what they've done to one of the youngest in their group.

 

"Just wait until Yena gets here. I can assure you that she won't be holding back herself."

 

Yujin gulped at what Chaewon had said before she smiled cheekily at the trio in front of her.

 

This semi reunion sure does bring back memories from years ago.

 

"Yuri, is your mind really set already? You marrying Yena? Our Choi Yena? That ugly duckling?" Yujin bombarded as she squints her eyes at the laughing woman.

 

"Iceland sure did a lot of wonders to you. Anyways, you should probably take a rest. Your face screams jet-lagged."

 

Just as the four of them starts walking to the elevator with the trio helping Yujin with her luggage, she dropped a bomb.

 

"Where's Wonyoung?"

 

Eunbi and Yuri both looked at Chaewon who smiled giddily at the question thrown to them.

 

"She's roaming around, trying to find inspiration for her new project." Chaewon briefly explained. "She won't be staying here until the day of the wedding, so you have all the time to prepare before you meet her again."

 

The atmosphere got tinted with an unspoken tension because of what Chaewon had said. Yujin could only nod her head in acknowledgement and focus on her surroundings.

 

Meanwhile, Eunbi badly wants to ask Yujin if she was already fine. If she had already moved on.

 

Eunbi knew just how much the pup suffered from that night.

 

Things ended with words left unspoken.

 

"How are you doing, Yujin?" Even with a lot of hesitation, Eunbi still managed to ask her.

 

"I'm doing good. Living quite a peaceful life back in Iceland. The people there are nice, too."

 

Yujin knew what Eunbi was implying with her question. She still wasn't ready to answer that question. So, she decided to play the dense role.

 

She doesn't even think if she'll ever be ready for it.

 

"Is that so?"

 

Yuri signaled for Chaewon to speak up when the sudden awkward silence replaced the bickering atmosphere just moments ago.

 

"Why are you three so awkward? Don't worry about me. Let's just focus on Yuri and Yena's wedding for now, okay? After that, you can ask me anything that you are concerned of."

 

Yujin knew that she can't keep running away from the past. At some point she knew that she has to open up her locked heart that's been bearing the loneliness for years now. It was her father's last wish for her before he passed away 3 years ago hence the reason as to why she stayed at Iceland with no plans of ever coming back to her home country. Yujin understands why her father doesn't want her to reconcile with any of her friends especially since her life was put at risk during that night. He didn't want to see his only daughter suffering because of the people around her, so with a heavy heart, she agreed.

 

The four of them talked about the things that Yujin had missed for the past years that she was away.

 

She was happy.

 

It was like nothing happened that made her drift away from them. Like the accident never took place that one fateful night.

 

Eunbi didn't mean to make Yujin's mood go downhill. They were having fun talking and reminiscing their memories from when they were kids when Eunbi told a specific story that got Yujin's mood turning sour.

 

"Remember that one time when Yujin made Minjoo cry because she was trying to save a kitten from falling, but in the end, she was the one that fell with the cat safe in her arms."

 

Chaewon was the one that bumped into her shoulder and puckered her lips to the gloomy pup.

 

"Sorry, it was a slip of a tongue."

 

As they all got silent, Yena suddenly bursts in through the door and marched straight at the now grinning Yujin at the sight of her best friend.

 

"Yo-"

 

"Don't 'yo' me, Ahn Yujin!" Without any more words, Yena ambushed the taller girl who tried running away.

 

Yujin didn't mind when Yena almost strangled her. This was just like from before. Back when everything was fine.

 

><><><

 

Gyeongsang, South Korea January 11, 2024

 

Yujin missed the scent of their province's small town.

 

The moment she steps out from their car and her feet lands on the ground, the cold breeze hits directly at her face, welcoming her presence after being absent for half the youth years of her life in the place that she once called home.

 

To say that she misses living in a peaceful, small town as their province was an understatement.

 

Yujin grew up here. This was her home before they had to move out because of her father's desire to expand their business more to the city. Just how long has it been? 8 years? Or was it 9? Yujin can't remember.

 

It's not just the small town of Zozi that she misses, though.

 

She misses her friends and most especially her.

 

Her group of childhood friends were one of the main reasons why she was so reluctant to leave before. She lost contact to everyone except for Yena, her best friend, who keeps her updated about their lives here for the past years that she was gone.

 

She wonders how they all look now.

 

Have they grown tall like Yujin?

 

"Jinjin, isn't it time for you to meet your friends?" Hearing her mother call her by the old nickname created by her friends brought an adrenaline rush to her. Boy, it sure has been a long time since she last heard it.

 

"There's still an hour, mom. You seem a lot more excited than me."

 

Yujin was nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be? She hasn't seen any of them in years!

 

Will their reunion be awkward? Will they even show up at their usual playground where they'll be meeting in less than an hour from now?

 

"Why do you look so nervous?"

 

Yujin blushed when her mother was able to point out her nervousness. Don't get her wrong. She knows that mother knows best when it comes to their child. If only she was still a teen then she wouldn't have mind it if her mother would spoil her with concern. However, Yujin was already a grown 21 years old college student. Of course, she would feel flustered.

 

"It's nothing. I'm just excited to see how they all have grown. It's only Yena that I've kept contact with, so I'm a little overwhelmed with how they'll welcome me later."

 

Her mother cooed when she refuses to meet her eyes. This talk with her mother was embarrassing her ego as an adult. "This is why you will forever be my baby." And poor, flustered Yujin became even more embarrassed when her loving mother hugged her comfortingly.

 

"Stop treating me like a kid, mom, I'm already an adult." She tried to squirm away, but then again, she tried.

 

In the end she gave up trying to free herself from her mother's embrace, only to be heroically save by her father minutes after she gave up.

 

><><><

 

Yujin arrived at the playground half an hour early than the original meeting time.

 

There wasn't anyone present other than the girl seating on the one and only bench where Yujin had also decided to sat down after standing in front of their promised tree for quite some while already. Memories from when she was still a kid flashes inside her mind. Oh, how badly she wishes to go back to the same old days.

 

To say that Yujin was a nervous wreck would be a fact. Anxiety was starting to eat her up with unnecessary thoughts swarming her mind.

 

A humming coming from the girl besides her was what snapped her out from her hideous thoughts.

 

Yujin unconsciously stared at the side profile of the stranger who was looking straight ahead as if she doesn't give a care to her surroundings. If Yujin were to describe the stranger, then with no doubt she'll immediately answer that the unknown girl in front of her could be a daughter of a model or even Aphrodite, herself.

 

"Pretty..."

 

Just as Yujin muttered, her phone rang, startling and snatching her gaze away from the probably weird-out stranger if she knew that Yujin just shamelessly stared at her.

 

"Hello?"

 

[YO! Where are you? We're arriving in a few minutes. Chaewon got held back by a professor, so we had to wait for her.]

 

"I'm here already."

 

[Yah! Yujin said she's there, hurry up!]

 

"You all will trip, don't run. I can hear you guys panting from there."

 

Yujin stood up and took a quick and final glance at the girl before finally making her way to the promised tree.

 

[Shut up! I'm ending the call now. Ciao!]

 

Calling it a promised tree with her age right now seems kind of childish, but she can't disregard the name just like that since it holds a very dear memory to her, hence the reason why she grew up naming it like that.

 

"I promise I'll come back for you, and when that day finally comes, I'll court you for real!"

 

"Do you really have to go?"

 

"Don't cry anymore. I promise you we'll be together forever in the end."

 

Yujin smiled remembering her last moment in this tree.

 

She smiled remembering her last moment with her favorite person.

 

"AHHHHNNN YUUUUJIIIIINNN!"

 

Yujin didn't have the time to prepare and look to where the voice came from when she was tackled down to ground with Yena squeezing the life out of her.

 

"Yah, don't be selfish and let us hug her too! You're not the only one that misses Jinjin!" Yujin let out a grunt when the weight on top of her tripled when all the figures cowering over them piled themselves on top of Yena.

 

"I- can't... breathe. GET OFF ME!" Yujin's whole face was red by the time that all of them finally had the sanity to get off her after sandwiching her poor, petite body.

 

"Wah, when you said that she's grown taller, you didn't say she'll be this tall!" Yujin stood awkwardly with Yena's arms draped over her shoulders while smiling smugly.

 

"Singles, and a taken, I present to you, Ahn 'Jinjin' Yujin! And now without further ado, it is time for our very first game of the decade." Groans of protests were heard alongside Yujin who rolled her eyes at Yena's scheme. "Who is Who? By Ahn Jinjin. Will our participants please stand in a line randomly?"

 

Even if it was silly and it , the others still complied, Yujin following Yena when the duck-alike girl pulled her in front of the four unknown faces.

 

Four.

 

Who wasn't present at the moment?

 

Yujin shrugged the eerie feeling off and stared at the grown ladies in front of her.

 

"So, for our first guess of 'Who is Who?', contestant no. 1, Ms. Ahn Jinjin, pick your participant that you think would be Kwon Eunbi!"

 

Yujin pondered for a bit and observed the four of them.

 

Kwon Eunbi was a year older than all of them, so for Yujin, it was probably the tallest of the four.

 

"Her?"

 

"Ddaeng, ddaeng, ddaeng! Wrong! Boo boo desu wa!" Yujin's eyes widen for a bit and turned to look at the four who were laughing.

 

"Since you are wrong, you get a hit!"

 

"Hit? What hi- yah!" Yujin didn't have the time to react when Yena's hand made contact to the back of her head.

 

"Ms. Kwon Eunbi, please step up!"

 

Someone much shorter than the tallest that she picked step out and sternly looked at her.

 

"No way..."

 

"Oh, yes way, Ahn Jinjin!"

 

Yujin's mouth went agape and stared at the girl who was trying to hold in her laughter.

 

"You're Eunbi?" A nod. "As in our HagBi?!"

 

"Yah! Who are you calling hag, huh?" 

 

Yena snickered and whispered something under her breath which only Yujin heard. "You are, though."

 

"I mean, yo-"

 

"Well, since you did think of me as someone who grew tall, I'll let it slide this time."

 

"You're really Eunbi?"

 

"Yeah, what about it?"

 

Yujin looked at her friend for a short while before finally voicing out what she's been thinking of since she steps up.

 

"But you're so short."

 

Yena was the first to burst out in laughter right after those words left Yujin's mouth. From being agape and confused, Yujin's lips were quickly shut tightly when the oldest of them glared at her.

 

"That was quite a scene, Ms. Jinjin! Ms. Kwon, please do step out so we can finish the game already."

 

"You and your stupid ideas, really."

 

Yujin felt herself shrunk when Eunbi sent daggers to her direction.

 

"For our next guess, who is Jang Wonyoung?"

 

This one was easy.

 

Wonyoung was the shortest among them, so without any doubt, she pointed at the girl besides the one whom she had pointed earlier.

 

"Ddaeng, ddaeng, ddaeng! Wrong! Another boo boo desu wa for you!"

 

"What? How can I be wrong?!" Yujin wanted to slap Yena right there and then when the latter's hand made contact to the back of her head again. If only the game was already done.

 

"Because you are!"

 

"Ms. Jang, please do step up!"

 

Yujin wanted to bury herself when the tallest standing in line stepped up.

 

"How can this be? You all are playing with me right now!"

 

"But we aren't. Ms. Ahn Jinjin, meet our used to be as tiny as a peanut, but is now a beanpole, Jang Wonyoung!" 

 

Wonyoung came to Yujin and gave her a bear hug, Yujin quickly reacting, but not used to the height.

 

"You act like you didn't grow tall like her. Spill the beans, what in Adam and Eve's apple did you two eat as to grow as tall as you are right now?" Eunbi suspiciously asked, though a tint of teasing was heard in her tone.

 

"Questions are for later, Ms. Kwon. Ms. Beanpole, please do step out now. You're suffocating our one and only contestant."

 

Yujin patted the latter's head and smiled at her before returning her attention back to the remaining two.

 

"We have two remaining participants. You better get at least one of them right, Ms. Jinjin."

 

"Shut up, duck."

 

"So, for the last pair, who is Jo Yuri, and who is Kim Chaewon?"

 

Yujin squinted her eyes at the remaining pair and tried remembering the details from their childhood.

 

Her Minmin was the one that’s not there at the moment.

 

"Yuri looks like a hamster, so- wait. But she and Chaewon looks a lot like each other even from before. Yah! This is cheating!" Yujin shouted.

 

"Objection, your honor. I believe that there is no such thing as this being called a 'cheating' moment." Wonyoung suddenly played.

 

"I second the motion your honor." One of the pair spoke up.

 

Eunbi held her chin and looked at Yujin then at Yena who was smiling innocently at her.

 

"Then I hereby conclude that Choi Yena isn't guilty. Continue."

 

"You guys aren't fair."

 

"She's Joyul, and this one is Chaewon!"

 

"Ddaeng, ddaeng, ddaeng-!"

 

"Oh, c'mon!"

 

"Let me finish, now shut!"

 

"You are correct!"

 

Yuri leaped herself to the pup and laughed at the almost dejected face of the girl.

 

"At least you got us right!"

 

Yujin was once again locked in their arms, minus Yena who was smugly looking at her from the side.

 

"It's a miracle you didn't got confused as to who could be who between us two." Chaewon said.

 

"Yuri's cheeks puff out more when she's laughing, and yours don't. I think that's the only hole that I saw through."

 

Yujin was still having a difficult time taking in their faces.

 

Don't get her wrong, she's not feeling awkward with any of them. Just having trouble trying to decipher the thought that she missed out having to see them grow as an adult together with her.

 

"Where's Minmin, by the way?" Yujin asked, which quickly got the rest of them silent.

 

"Minjoo has to go for her daily checkup." Eunbi answered, making Yujin frown.

 

"What's the checkup for?"

 

"Yena, you idiot! Minjoo's mom texted me asking if Minjoo's here with us! She said Minjoo's been here for hours already!"

 

Her group began running to the direction where Yujin was previously at earlier. Confused, she run alongside them with Yena leading, and Yuri falling behind.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"You have a lot to catch up, Jinjin. Ugh, I can't run anymore." Yujin, who wasn't tired yet, pitied the girl and decided to walk alongside the panting Yul.

 

"Is something the matter with Minmin?"

 

"A lot, alright."

 

Yujin's brows furrowed a lot deeper and looked back to where the others were.  She stops at her track, making Yuri do the same when her eyes landed to the person seating on the bench with Yena and the others surrounding her, looking worried as hell.

 

"Is that..."

 

"Minmin? Yeah, now come on. I know she's the one you've been expecting to meet since earlier."

 

Yuri dragged the still frozen Yujin to where the others were currently bombarding the girl, who now Yujin knows is her Minmin, with questions.

 

"Why didn't you use your walkie-talkie, huh? Did someone bother you?"

 

"I'm fine, Eunbi. No one bothered me and I was only alone for most of the time and was somehow accompanied by someone, but they left after a short while."

 

So, she knew.

 

Yujin gulped hearing her voice. If Yujin knew that the girl whom she was shamelessly staring at earlier was her Minmin, then she wouldn't have gone to the promised tree and rather stayed here instead, accompanying the girl whom she was most looking forward to meeting today.

 

"Still. What if someone decided to mess with you again?"

 

"You worry too much. Calm down, you’re sounding like my mom." 

 

Yujin almost felt herself rejoicing in delight when she heard the girl chuckle. Yena saw Yujin stealing glances to the girl seated on the bench.

 

"Right, Minjoo,"

 

"Yujin's already here."

 

Yuri pulled Yujin by her arm to stand in front of Minjoo, the latter smiling, still looking straight ahead. Yena was the one who nudged Yujin to take a hold of Minjoo's open hand, obviously waiting for Yujin to place her hand on it.

 

With a sweaty hand, Yujin shakily brought her hand to the latter's.

 

Her hand was soft.

 

Yujin didn't noticed that she was already gripping Minjoo's hand if not for the latter finally standing up.

 

"You're taller than Eunbi." Yujin noticed, making the said girl almost smack her. Yujin smiled hearing Minjoo laugh.

 

She made Minjoo laughed because of her bluntless.

 

Yujin confusedly stared at Minjoo's face when the latter won't look at her, but her hands were busy cupping Yujin's cheeks.

 

"Your cheeks are still the same. I felt your dimple just now when you smiled."

 

Yujin was having a bad feeling with the way Minjoo was acting, and Yena smiling at her as if she wants to reveal something to her was what irked Yujin to ask the question she's been meaning to ask.

 

"Am I too ugly for you to look at?" Yujin heard Yena stifling a laugh, but she didn't give a glance nor care about it. What matters right now was her Minmin who hasn't looked at her since she stood in front of the latter.

 

"You're beautiful, my Jinjin."

 

"Even if I want to see how much you've grown and mature, I can't."

 

"Then why don't you just look at me? It's as simple as that." 

 

As if the years that she was away never happened, out of habit from before, Yujin gently placed the strand of hair that fell on Minjoo's face and tucked it behind her ear.

 

"I'm blind, Jinjin."

 

><><><

 

April 23, 2031 Jeju-do, South Korea.

 

Yena's sabotaging to the pup lasted for quite some while before she finally stopped after growing tired of continuously hitting Yujin.

 

"My hands feel so sore." Yena whined while getting her hand massaged by Yuri who was looking at her with an unimpressed expression.

 

"Your hands feel sore? What about my whole body, duck? Have you no shame of what you just did to me?" Yujin hissed after finally being free from the raging duck's violation that lasted for two days straight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter