ALL EYES ON ME

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S2: Swan's Secret Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Comedy, Fluff, Romance

Summary: Kim Minjoo, is an apple of the eye that captivates everyone's attention for her breathtaking beauty. Bumping to a simple nerdy looking girl yet dense, Ahn Yujin. She found herself wanting to get the attention of the latter but failed to do so.

Word Count: 2177

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS2_AllEyesOnMe

 

All Eyes On Me

 

Elegant, stunning, dazzling and a jaw dropping beauty that can make time in slow-motion. As she was entering the school gate with a fancy bag on her shoulders, a school uniform that suits her slim and fit body and a light make up that complements her natural Aphrodite beauty. The students around were getting mesmerize just by her walking past by them, what more might could happen if she flips her light brown hair through the air? Murmured can be heard and a lot of paired eyes were stuck on her. 

"A breathtaking beauty I can't breathe!”

"She's a goddess!"

"An ethereal indeed!"

"She takes my breath away"

These are the words she hears every time, every day, and ALL THE TIME. The young lady diverted her eyes at them and smiled so gorgeously even I the author instantly froze from the spot. 

"Uwaaaah! Can someone please kill me now?!"

"Minjoo-ssi! My hearteu"

"Angel Kim Minjoo! "

Laughing in victory inside her mind just by hearing those words from her so called 'admirers' "As usual, my beauty can have awestruck everyone and really couldn't take their eyes off of me." feeling satisfied from what she's receiving. 

Kim Minjoo is a person who's overflowing of self-confidence. "That is right! I know that I'm really attractive." she knew that she's like a potion that can make people in a love struck just by her sight. 

Soon, her dreamy thoughts were cut off when she felt a light bumped. Having a delicate body could easily make her fall.

"Uggh! Tatatata" the young lady uttered while caressing the part where it hurts. Tilting up her head as she was curious about the person she stumbled upon. 

"I-Im really sorry I didn't mean to." the latter who apologized immediately without having a look whom she collided.

Minjoo who's maintaining a cool and kind impression because a lot of students who were watching them besides can be seen through her peripheral view. She could also see the little tense from the latter's face and tried to remove it."Oh! I think she's a sophomore." she mumbled and stood up quickly. 

"It's okay, it's an accident besides I'm also at fault without having my attention to where I am going." she reassured and showed her one of the deadliest smile that curves her eyes into a crescent moon. "Try to resist this charm of mine, and soon you'll be one of my admirers" she thought as she scrutinized the latter's face and orbs. A tall girl with a shoulder length black hair wearing a thick eyeglass, a cute like puppy face, a pointed nose that she wanted to pinch and a plump kissable lips that the young lady astounded upon seeing it. "Wait!  I shouldn’t be the one to be swaying!" 

 

"A-are you okay miss? Did you get hurt from somewhere?" the latter asked while scanning the whole body of the young lady but still doesn't pay attention on her gorgeous face. 

 

"I'm fine! Don't worry but please be careful next time okay?" Minjoo who's still looking to the eyes of the latter waiting for an eye contact but much to her dismay the latter didn't take a glimpse of her face.

 

"I-I will.... Oh!" the latter landed her eyes on the young lady's hand and reached for it. 

 

"W-wait?!  Did she finally notice me? What is she doing holding my hand like that?" Minjoo thought as she was contemplating inside and became a bit nervous by the sudden movement of the latter. But her train of thoughts were stopped by the latter’s statement. 

 

"You have a dirt on your hand” she pulled a white handkerchief and wiped her hand gently like proposing. This made Minjoo froze and a tint of pink painted out on her cheeks. "Okay! Done!" the latter said and finally she looked at the young lady’s beautiful eyes and showed her dimpled smile. 

Minjoo who can’t even mutter a single word that butterflies invaded her stomach as her heart doing a somersaults. “What is your name?" she unconsciously uttered and all she wanted now is to know more about her. But the latter didn’t seem to hear it due to the students who kept whispering sounding like bees. 

 

"Again, I am really sorry miss. I need to go now and see you around!" the latter bid her farewell and quickly evaporate from the scene and the young lady was left dumbfounded. 

 

"What?! Did she just ignore me?!" is the only question that sink into her mind.

 

~

"So, mind telling us what happened to the almighty Kim Minjoo?"

"Nothing much happened Yuri." she quickly replied and let out a long sigh that her friends noticed it.

"Really? So what’s with the furrowed eyebrows and that sigh that lasted for five seconds?" The young lady can’t hold it anymore and told everything about what happened.

 

"Okay, now we understand why you're like that"

 

"So meaning to say she just IGNORED you?" the lass stated while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter