Of Decrees and Inevitabilities

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S2: Swan's Secret Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Action, Angst, Crime, Fluff, Historical, Time Travel, Tragedy

Summary: Ahn Yujin. She was a normal girl who led a normal life; but everything changed when she laid her hands on a seemingly old diary. It was the diary of a woman who seemed to have been part of the royal family in the famous Victorian Era, until she died in 1899 at the age of 23. With the words and opinions of a Victorian woman in hand, Yujin grew more curious as to why she died in such a young age. It was like a mystery case waiting for Yujin to solve it as to why nothing about her death showed up in the internet, when she was a part of the most important family in Britain. But, Yujin never found anything about her death, neither on the internet nor the diary. Disheartened, she was about to leave the case unsolved forever. Until she witnessed an eclipse that only happens once every 150 years. Yujin never believed that time travel can happen no matter what kind of technology we have in our hands. She just thought that time was an illusion that can never be altered. But what if in a split second after the eclipse, time slipped and Yujin was immediately teleported back to the Victorian Era? Will she be able to change history? Or will she just be another "tourist" who fell victim to the glitch in time?

Word Count: 11836

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS2_OfDecreesAndInevitabilities

 

Of Decrees and Inevitabilities

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter