disguise

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S2: Swan's Secret Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Romance

Summary: After being apart for 3 years, Kim Minju just found herself disguising as a nerd and transferring school where Ahn Yujin is studying.

Word Count: 9308

Hashtag: #JinjooFiestaS2_Disguise

 

disguise

 

“Hey, What’s your dream?” Yujin looked at Minju while smiling lovingly. They are staying at the rooftop of Minju’s house while cuddling and stargazing.


 

“My dream?” Minju pointed at herself and Yujin nodded eagerly.


 

“I just want to be your wife, how ‘bout you?” The latter looked at the dark sky and inhaled deeply.


 

“I also want to be your wife.” And a long comfortable silence greeted them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Will you marry me?” Yujin suddenly asked while showing Minju a beautiful ring with a diamond in the center.

 


 

Minju immediately stood up once she opened her eyes.


 

"That dream, again." She mumbled to herself and shake her head to brush away the memories of her and her EX-FIANCÉ.


 

Yes, they're already engaged when they broke up. It's been 3 years since they broke up but Minju can't move on, she keeps missing Yujin's presence! They also supposed to get married this year but things happened.

 

 

 

“Are you serious?!” Minju asked while her hands are covering because of shock that Yujin proposed to her.


 

“I’m dead serious.” Yujin answered her honestly, eyes burning in passion.


 

“But we’re still young.”


 

“I don’t care, I don’t want to lose you, I promise you that once we graduate I will marry you.” Yujin promised her sincerely and a comfortable silence greeted them, again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until Minju decided to break the silence, “Then my answer is yes!” She happily answered, smiling widely and eyes turning to a crescent moon shape.


 

“R-Really?” Yujin stuttered and Minju pout making the younger’s heart soft.


 

“You don’t want?” Minju asked still pouting, of course she knew that Yujin really loves her answer. She just want to tease the younger.


 

“O-Of c-course I want it, I’m just surprised!” Yujin exclaimed while holding Minju’s hand and immediately putting the ring on the brunette’s ring finger.


 

Minju noticed that Yujin’s crying so she ask the younger.


 

“Hey, Are you okay? Why are you crying?” The older asked worriedly.


 

The younger look at her and smiled, “I’m just happy, Thank you for saying yes, I Love You.” After Yujin said that, she pulled Minju in a long and sweet kiss.


 

“I Love You Too.” Minju uttered between their kiss.

 


 

Only the opening and the closing of the door can be heard in the simple yet cozy café. A girl wearing a simple yellow shirt and denim shorts can also be seen at the corner of the café, Kim Minju to be exact, you can sense that she’s waiting for someone as she always looks around.


 

A few minutes later, a girl with bob hair entered the café, looking around to find a certain girl. After a few minutes of looking around, she finally spot the girl, sitting alone.


 

“Kim Minju!” The girl with bob hair shouted which cause the people inside the café looked at her, including Kim Minju.


 

“Omo! Chaewon unnie here!” Minju shouted back. Kim Chaewon immediately jog towards Minju as she missed the girl so much.


 

“Hey, it’s been two years.” The younger welcomed Chaewon with a hug. They last saw each other two years ago because after a year of Minju and Yujin’s break up, Minju decided to moved and live in Japan so Chaewon visited her.


 

“Yeah, How’s life?”  Chaewon asked after she broke the hug. The younger also gestured her to sit.


 

“Doing fine.” The brunette shortly answered after they settled themselves on their seats.


 

“By the way, what do you want to order? My treat!” Chaewon cheerfully asked, excited to taste the foods in this simple café.


 

“It’s up to you.” After Minju said that, Chaewon immediately run towards the counter making Minju chuckled at her friend’s behavior.


 

After a few minutes, Chaewon came back holding a tray with their foods and drinks on it, “You love chocolate, right?”


 

“Ohh! You still remember?” Minju shockingly asked.


 

“Of course! Who wouldn’t remember your favorites? Even Yujin still remembers your favorites.” At the mention of Yujin’s name, Minju suddenly looked down, making Chaewon guilty on what she said.


 

Guilty, Chaewon immediately apologized, “Sorry.” The younger then looked at her and give her a small smile.


 

“It’s okay, let’s eat?” Minju then decided to changed the topic so they won’t be awkward. 


 

They are just eating in silence when Minju cleared , getting Chaewon’s attention.


 

“Uhm Chaewon unnie, where did you sleep last night?” The younger asked then take a sip on her favorite chocolate drink.


 

“I found a hotel near this place.” Minju just nod because she can’t think of what she is going to say next. She want to ask Chaewon about Yujin but she’s shy, she don’t know why.


 

Looks like Chaewon can read people’s mind and Minju is one of her victim, “I know you want to ask me about Yujin but your mouth can’t cooperate, right?”  


 

“H-How d-did you know?” She stuttered and Chaewon just giggled at her, “Secret~” The older teased and Minju just rolled her eyes.


 

Minju sighed and finally asked Chaewon, “Okay, How’s Yujin and the others?” The older then took a sip from her drink first before she answer Minju.


 

“The others are fine but Yujin—“ Seems like the older can’t find the right words to tell Minju about Yujin’s condition.


 

“What about Yujin?” The brunette asked, worried.


 

“When you left Seoul, she became cold, doesn’t want to study, always drunk and many more bad habits.” She finally dropped the bomb.


 

“But, she’s the one who broke up with me. Why would she became like that?” The younger asked, confused.


 

“You didn’t let her explain Kim Minju.” Minju then looked away to avoid Chaewon’s serious eyes.


 

“I don’t know if I have the rights to explain this to you but let’s try.” Chaewon let out a sigh, a very deep one.


 

“You know that her mother is crazy and is against your relationship, right?” Minju nod telling Chaewon to continue, “Her mother threatened her that if the two of you continue your relationship, she will do her best to find you and kill you.” She added.


 

“What?!” Minju exclaimed.


 

“But after a year, her mother died because of a car crash and after her mother’s funeral, Yujin immediately go to your house to explain and get you back but you’re already here that time.” Chaewon continued not minding Minju’s exclaimed earlier, “After that, she always goes to bar and drink a lot, trying to ease the pain on her heart.”


 

Chaewon already stopped talking and Minju can feel that tears are already forming on her eyes, she felt guilty for leaving Yujin, she still loves her even after 3 years.


 

After a few minutes, she finally composed herself and tell Chaewon what she wants to do, “Unnie, I want to see Yujin.” She said, seriously.


 

Chaewon looked at her and sigh, “It’s impossible.” The older answered her.


 

“But, why?” 


 

“She doesn’t want to see you, she already erased you from her life.” Then all of a sudden, the tears forming on the younger’s eyes, fell.


 

“Unnie, I badly want to s-see her, please h-help me!” Minju stuttered.


 

“I don’t have any idea on how can I help you.” Chaewon said while shaking her head. Minju thought that she don’t have any chance to see Yujin but an idea popped on her mind.


 

“Unnie, you said earlier that Yujin always goes to bar, right?” The younger asked while wiping her tears using the back of her hand.


 

“Yes.” Chaewon shortly answered.


 

“Does Yujin still go to school?” Minju asked again.


 

“Yes but her grades is straight F’s since the two of you broke up.” Minju just nod, still thinking about her idea.


 

After a few minutes of thinking she finally told Chaewon about her idea, “WHAT?!” The older reacted and the people inside the café look at them again.


 

“Unnie, can you please lower down your voice?” Minju asked irritated because of her friend’s reaction earlier.


 

“Oh sorry.” Chaewon make a peace sign and immediately press her lips together.


 

“So Unnie, can you help me with my idea?” Minju asked with puppy eyes.


 

Want to know her idea? She just want to go back to Seoul and DISGUISE herself as a nerd who will TUTOR Ahn Yujin.


 

“Are you kidding me, Kim Minju?” Chaewon asked, can’t believe what the younger said to her earlier that she wants to transfer school and disguise as a nerd.


 

“Pleaseeeee.” Minju with her puppy eyes while pouting to captivate Chaewon’s heart.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chaewon released a very deep sigh and said, “Fine.”

 


 

The cold and relaxing breeze of Seoul welcomed the two women as they stepped out the plane. They immediately booked a flight to Seoul after they talk about Minju’s plan when they are still in Japan. 


 

Minju widen her arms to feel the relaxing breeze, “ Woah! I really missed Seoul unnie!” She excitedly said and the older just looked at her weirdly.


 

“Y’know what? You’re already gaining the attention of the peoples here.” Chaewon sarcastically said.


 

“Tsk, kill joy.” Minju whispered but enough for Chaewon to hear.


 

“Yah! I heard what you said but because I’m kind, I will let it pass.” The older said while flipping her hair and walked, leaving Minju behind.


 

“Whatever.” The brunette muttered shortly and immediately followed her ‘Kill Joy Unnie’.

 

 

 

 

“Where are we, unnie?” The younger asked while scanning the place that they are in.


 

“This is my condominium and you will be staying here.” Chaewon answered her and go to the kitchen to find something to eat.


 

The older then came back while holding herself a beer.


 

Minju noticed the beverage that Chaewon is holding and ask her, “ Where did you learned to drink?” Minju asked while wiggling her eyebrows, teasing the older.


 

Chaewon just looked at her and rolled her eyes, “It’s because of your ex! She always bring me with her to the bar.”


 

“Tell me unnie, how many times in a year she goes to the bar?” 


 

“Everyday.” The older answered shortly and proceed to drink her precious beer.


 

“Whattt?!” The brunette shouted, making Chaewon choked on her drink.


 

“Yah! Can you please lower down your voice?! You almost gave a me a heart attack!” Chaewon shouted back, giving a sign that she’s already annoyed at Minju’s shout ever since they are in Japan.


 

“Okay, okay. Let’s not talk about Yujin because it’s making me shout whenever we talk about her.” Minju said while nodding her head and Chaewon just rolled her eyes.


 

“Uhm, Is Eunbi unnie and the others doing fine?” Minju suddenly asked.


 

“Of course, they are doing fine.” Chaewon answered and take a sip from her beer.


 

“Eunbi unnie is already working, same as Sakura unnie, Hyewon unnie, Yena unnie and Chaeyeon unnie while the others are still studying.” The older added and Minju looked at her weirdly.


 

“Then, how ‘bout you? Are you working?” Minju asked.


 

“I’m still enjoying my life, I will work next year.” Chaewon replied calmly.


 

“As expected from our rich unnie~” Minju cooed and Chaewon just smirked at her.


 

“Okay now tell me, what are their jobs?” Minju added.


 

“Eunbi unnie is already the CEO of their company, Sakura unnie is managing their business here, Hyewon unnie already owns a restaurant, Yena unnie also owns a restaurant and managing her family’s bar, and Chaeyeon unnie has her own dance studio.” 


 

“So Yujin and you always go to Yena unnie’s bar, right?” Minju asked and the older just nod.


 

“Yes because she’s still underage when she started to drink a lot.” Chaewon added.


 

“By the way, about your plan, are you still going to do it?” The older asked and Minju just looked at her.


 

“Of course! That’s why I’m here, right.” The brunette answered.


 

“Then, what are you going to do? You know that Yujin’s father is the owner of the school and he probably knows you.”


 

“And you also know that her father is supporting our relationship back then, so I think he will allow me to enroll at their school as a nerd.” Minju answered while staring at the blank tv.


 

“I think you’re right.”

 

 


 

Minju and Chaewon decided to go to the mall after the older finished her drink and buy the things that the younger needs for her makeover. After going to the mall, they immediately went to Yujin’s school, The Ahn Academy, to talk to Ahn Jinhyuk (Yujin’s father) about their plan.


 

The two women can be seen standing infront of the President’s Office, even though Minju is very confident earlier, the brunette is still hesitating whether to knock or not because she’s afraid that what if Mr. Ahn also don’t want to see her just like Yujin. 


 

But the bob-haired girl keeps pushing Minju to knock and after a few pushes she finally knocked.


 

“Come in.” A very deep voice can be heard that makes the two women shiver in fear because looks like the old man can eat a whole person because of it’s deep voice.


 

After heaving a few sighs, they finally entered gaining the attention of the old man.


 

Jinhyuk looked at them and, “Kim Minju?” stand up when he recognized the face of the brunette.


 

“Y-Yes M-Mr. Ahn.” Minju stuttered, still nervous that’s why she didn’t saw the smile plastered on the man’s face.


 

“I’m glad you came back, my daughter-in-law!” Mr. Ahn went towards their direction and hug the nervous woman, he also smiled at Chaewon and the bob-haired girl do the same.


 

Minju missed the feeling of being hug by your own father because her father left them when she was 5 years old but after a year her mother found a man that can treat Minju as his real daughter. Her mother and step-dad is living in States for their business.


 

Jinhyuk broke the hug and looked at Minju seriously, she can feel some cold water flowing down her face, sweats to be exact.


 

“Why are you calling me ‘Mr. Ahn’?” The man asked seriously, the younger was about to answer but the old man smiled, “You should call me Dad.” 


 

“B-But Yujin and I already broke up.” She reasoned out and the man heaved a sigh.


 

“I know but you’re still my favorite daughter-in-law.” The President answered with a smile.


 

“Okay D-Dad.” She’s not used anymore calling Jinhyuk her Dad because she didn’t saw the old man for 3 years straight.


 

“By the way, why are the two of you here?” The man pointed at the two of them and Chaewon is the one who answer.


 

“Uhm Uncle, Minju is going to tell you something.” The latter answered, nervous as well.


 

“What is it?” Mr. Ahn asked and go back to his sit after gesturing the two women to sit infront of his table.


 

“Uhm Dad, You also knew that Yujin always go to the bar, right?” The man nodded gesturing her to continue, “Can you tell me her grades?” She added.


 

“Ever since the two of you broke up, she’s always at the bar and her grades is straight F’s, she’s going to school and attending her classes but her teachers told me that she’s not listening.” Jinhyuk heaved a sigh and continue, “She also became cold, doesn’t want to talk to anyone except her friends which is Chaewon and the others.”


 

“I want to tutor her.” The brunette suddenly said which surprised the man.


 

“How can you do that? I asked her before if she wants to see you but she answered ‘no’.” 


 

“Then, I will disguise myself as a nerd.” 


 

“It’s impossible.” The President exclaimed.


 

“Why is it impossible?” Minju asked, brows furrowed as she’s very confused on why is it impossible. 


 

“You’re name.” The President shortly answered. Yeah, Minju didn’t think about that. She suddenly want to back out.


 

“But I can help you with that.” The President added, “If you still want to do your plan then your name is going to be Ahn Minju.” Minju immediately nodded because that’s her dream name!


 

“I’m okay with that.” Then boom, their plan is settled and Minju is going to start next week.

 

 


 

“Today is the day, Kim Minju.” Minju mumbled to herself while she’s looking at her own reflection on the mirror. You can’t see the Kim Minju on her but Ahn Minju. She poured all her efforts on this make over and she’s very satisfied on it’s final product.


 

She’s wearing retainer, pimples, thick brows, curly hair, very thick eyeglasses, and of course make up. You can’t really see the Kim Minju that you used to know. Chaewon also helped her and she’s more than glad that there’s two person helping her. First, Kim Chaewon and of course, Ahn Jinhyuk, the father of the girl she love.


 

“Ahn Minju, you ready?” Chaewon asked out of nowhere and Minju can feel that her cheeks are turning red when the older called her ‘Ahn Minju.’  She forgot to said earlier that Chaewon will bring her to the school and even picked her up when school’s over.


 

“I’m 1000% ready!” The younger cheerfully replied making Chaewon giggled. It’s not a secret that the older likes Minju before but the younger and Yujin is already dating that time so she moved on and now she’s dating their maknae in the group, Jang Wonyoung.


 

Chaewon’s smile disappear, “I’m worried about you.” The bob-haired girl sincerely said making Minju confused.


 

“Why?” The younger asked while fixing her uniform. “What if they bully you because they thought you’re a nerd.” Minju released a sigh and went closer to Chaewon to tap her shoulder.


 

“No one will bully me, unnie.” Minju reassured and the older smiled softly. “Okay, I trust you.”

 

 


 

They are now on their way to The Ahn Academy. Minju is suddenly feeling nervous because she will see Yujin again after 3 years.


 

The stoplight went red, “Hey, you okay? You’re quiet.” The bob-haired girl asked, worried. “I’m just nervous, unnie.”


 

“Don’t be, Wonyoung is there.” Yes, Wonyoung knew about their plan because Chaewon said it to the tall girl, Minju’s fine with that because at least there’s someone that can accompany her in the school.


 

“Yeah, Wonyoung is there, no need to be worried Ahn Minju.” She reassured herself and as if on cue the stoplight went green and they continued their way to the school. 

 

 


 

“I will pick you up at 5 o’clock.” Minju just nod her head, “Uncle also told me that you should go to his office first and before that Wonyoung will accompany you towards the office and there she is!” Chaewon’s eyes sparkled when she spotted a tall figure near the school gate, which is her girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung.


 

“LOVE!” The bob-haired girl shouted while waving her hand gaining the attention of the students and Wonyoung smiled at her and run towards the older.


 

Chaewon spread her arms, expecting a hug but the maknae greeted Minju which is behind her, “Minju unnie!” Wonyoung exclaimed and tightly hug the nerd girl.


 

The brunette hug her back and Chaewon just sulked at the corner seeing her past and present hugging each other. Wonyoung immediately broke the hug when she noticed that Minju is having a hard time breathing because of the tight hug.


 

“Wow! I can’t see the Kim Minju! You really put all your efforts in that makeup!” The youngest of the three of them praised Minju as she examined the girl’s face, “But you’re still beautiful. I bet Yujin unnie will court you again~.” Wonyoung added, teasing.


 

“I just came here to tutor her.” Minju replied which earned a gasped from Wonyoung. “You don’t love her anymore?!”


 

“I still love her but I know that she’s not the same Ahn Yujin that I loved before and she don’t want to see me, right?” Wonyoung nodded at her and before the maknae can even say a thing, Chaewon interrupted them.


 

“Ehem!” The older faked a cough to gain the attention of the two and Wonyoung just looked at her weirdly, “Who are you?” Chaewon pouted at the reply that she received.


 

“Eyyyyy, it’s just a joke. Of course, I know you because you are the girl that I love the most~.” The tall girl went towards her girlfriend and hug her and the bob-haired girl kiss the maknae’s cheeks.


 

Minju just smiled at them. Yujin and her used to be sweet back then and she really missed it.


 

Back to the two, Chaewon broke the hug first and glanced at Minju, “It’s getting late, the two of you should get going because you still need to meet Uncle, right?” The two nodded quickly, “Yes boss!” They saluted at Chaewon.


 

The older just laughed at them, “See you later!” She shouted and the two just waved at her. 


 

“Good luck on getting Yujin back, Kim Minju.” She mumbled to herself before getting insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter