Chapter 13

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

PARK JIMIN❤#KIM TAEHYUNG❤#JEON JUNGKOOK❤ cool guy son, fashionista son and  emo son | Meninos bts, Jungkook jimin, Taemin

 

***

 

"I never knew that you and my brother know each other" Sooha broke the silence in the car.

 

They are now driving back home, and usually, none of them will speak. However, she was surprised to learn about Taehyung and Jimin, because she has never seen them interact with each other at the wedding. But when his brother talked about the old times, she concluded that both men were somehow friends back then.

 

"So, the two of you were friends?" she wondered, but Taehyung didn't respond.

 

Instead, Taehyung grips tightly on the steering wheel. He's not in a mood to talk to her. He's still irritated about what happened earlier. He knew that Jimin is her brother, but somehow, he forgot that.

 

"Are you not going to answer me?" Sooha asked, annoyed by how Taehyung chose to remain quiet.

 

"No," Taehyung muttered, not glancing at her, and this made Sooha roll her eyes.

 

"Tell me, how did you meet my brother? I wasn't aware that you knew each other."

 

"It's none of your concern," Taehyung said in a tight voice.

 

"I'm just curious," Sooha said but she's getting pissed by how Taehyung was ignoring her.

 

"Then go ask your brother instead!" Taehyung suddenly yelled.

 

He's getting fed up with Sooha's questions and he is very uncomfortable answering them. Sooha glared at Taehyung while he grips on the steering wheel tighter. The two of them remained quiet for the rest of their ride back home. After a few minutes, they finally arrived home, and Taehyung instantly gets off the car and left Sooha because he wants to get away from her immediately.

 

Sooha also gets out of the car and to catch up with Taehyung. While they were in the car, the sudden thought of Jungkook's relationship with Taehyung and possibly with her brother as well, popped up from her mind.

 

"What about Jungkook!" Sooha yelled. "Is Jungkook also friends with you two?"

 

Taehyung halted and turned around facing Sooha. He's already irritated by Jimin and Sooha, but the mention of Jungkook's name made him madder.

 

"Look, if you have questions, go ask your dear brother, not me. I don't want to hear any more of this." Taehyung said in a dangerously low voice, and walked away.

 

Sooha sighed and watched as he walked into the house. She doesn't understand why Taehyung or Jungkook won't tell her about their history. Sure, it was none of her business, but the curiosity is killing her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Sooha, your mother is here and wants to see you,"

 

Sooha looked up to her secretary in surprise. She's confused about what is with her mother's sudden visit.

 

The door opened revealing her mother with a huge paper bag and is suspiciously smiling widely.

 

"Hello, sweetie!"

 

"Hi mom," Sooha hugged her mother and led her to the couch. "Why did you suddenly visit me?"

 

"After our dinner last week, I pondered a lot and I realized that you and Taehyung were probably too embarrassed to discuss the baby matter with us, so I decided to take that into an emergency measure, so I prepared these!" her mom said excitedly and handed some paper bags to Sooha.

 

As soon as she saw what's inside it, her eyes widened in disbelief.

 

"Mother!"

 

"It's just a little gift for you and Taehyung." her mom tried to reason out.

 

Sooha was about to protest but was stopped by her mother.

 

"Also, I booked you an appointment with a gynecologist! My friend recommended her to me, she can definitely help you and Taehyung."

 

Sooha couldn't believe what her mother just said. She thought she and Taehyung managed to convince their family to let go of that matter, but she didn't expect her mother to go to this extent.

 

Sooha can feel her heartbeat pounding. She is speechless.

 

"M-mom, I understand your concern, but Taehyung and I can handle this without your help, and we are certainly healthy as well, so you don't have to worry."

 

"But you are not both doing anything! You are both too engrossed with your work."

 

"Don't worry, Taehyung and I are planning to extend our family soon, but not now. We have priorities and besides, we are still both young."

 

Her mom let out a huff and said, "I know that however, your dad and I are getting old. We want to be grandparents before we-"

 

"Please don't say that. You and dad are still young." Sooha sighed. She took the bag and said, "Taehyung and I will take these supplements, but please cancel that appointment, alright?"

 

Her mother gave her a disapproving look, but Sooha just smiled.

 

"Alright. But you will promise me that you and Taehyung will think about this."

 

Sooha nodded and mentally celebrated. She is relieved that her mother sighed in defeat.

 

"Why don't you have this conversation with Jimin too? Who knows he might get married too."

 

"That man never listens to me. He keeps ignoring my calls!" her mother hissed. "You and he are really alike. Always focusing on working!" she said in an annoyed voice.

 

Sooha smiles while her mom throws tantrums at her. She has to admit that Jimin was always hard-headed.

 

Sooha stood up. "I'm sorry mom but I still have a meeting to attend. I'll see you next time."

 

"Are you kicking me out because you don't want to hear me talking about your brother, aren't you?" her mother sighed.

 

But instead of answering, Sooha embraced her mom. "Thanks for visiting me."

 

Her mother sighed knowing her daughter won't give her an answer. "Make sure to take those supplements, alright?"

 

Sooha nodded and bid farewell to her mother.

 

After her mother left the office, she glanced at where the bag was and hid it in a cabinet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

I'm back! I apologize for not updating.

Anyways Happy Belated Birthday Jimin!! <3

Jimin Park Jimin GIF - Jimin ParkJimin Bts - Discover & Share GIFs in 2020  | Park jimin, Jimin, Jimin hot

Don't forget to Upvote, Subscribe, & Comment :)