Chapter 11

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

 

BTS - MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 ~ THE JOURNEY ~ (V Concept Photo) : kpop

 

***

 

"Does your husband don't get jealous whenever we meet?" Jungkook asked as he drank his wine while looking directly at Sooha.

 

"He's not the jealous type" Sooha replied but Jungkook tilted his head.

 

"Hmmm, that's not the Taehyung I knew."

 

Sooha looked back at him and asked, "So you knew each other?"

 

"He never told you anything?" Sooha shook her head but this made Jungkook smirked. "That's interesting. You are married but he doesn't tell you everything."

 

"Just because we're married, we share everything about our lives. We respect each other and when it's needed, we will share our parts of our lives with each other"

 

Jungkook put down his glass and leaned back on his chair and said,

 

"To have you as his wife, he's very lucky." Jungkook stared at her eyes. "Very lucky."

 

 

 

 

Jungkook stood on his balcony with a glass of wine as he reminisced about his conversation with Sooha during dinner. He smiled a bit and drank his wine. He remembered the day when he found out Sooha and Taehyung came back from their trip. He was contemplating whether to contact her or not. But he really wants to talk to her, especially since he is very curious about her.

 

Jungkook knows she's smart and quite bold whenever she talks to him, and this made him feel attracted to her. He remembered how he first met her at the convention. His main goal was to meet her before anything else. He's aware that she's pretty based on how he had seen her picture from the internet and how the public describes her, but when he finally saw her in person, he was blown away. He mentally cursed the pictures as it didn't give justice to how beautiful truly she is, and nothing can be compared to her.

 

He regrets not knowing her before Taehyung and when he found out about their unexpected marriage made him boiled in anger. So when he unexpectedly met her in Bali, he couldn't be happier.

 

It is true that Jungkook's parents don't care who he marries, but he knows that they will like her instantly because she is the perfect ideal wife for him and despite his parents trying to help him to get settled, he tends to avoid it by using the excuse of his business.

 

For years, he worked so hard just to achieve his dream however, he can't admit that to make his way to where he is now wasn't clean. And that was what he wanted to tell Sooha when she asked him what was his secret to his success.

 

 

 

 

 

20 Unbelievable Kitchens in Mansions

 

Sooha walked inside their mansion and decided to go to the kitchen first before going up to her room. The whole mansion is so quiet, and only the sound of her heels can be heard throughout the whole area. Anyone would think that no one's living there.

 

She took out a water bottle from the fridge and drank. She let the cold water drain her exhaustion, hoping it will go away.

 

For the whole month, she worked every day, and sometimes even forget to eat. Her secretary will sometimes bring her something to eat, but she would barely touch it since she's so focused on working. She wants to bring back her hotel to the top so badly so she can end this useless marriage. She knows that her parents will surely not approve, but she will fight back.

 

She snapped back when she heard footsteps and she knows it's Taehyung since their maids barely come in here anyway since they only come during days. She grabbed her bag and decided to leave the kitchen just in case she ran into Taehyung.

 

But too late when he showed up at the entrance of the kitchen. His two top buttons of his dress shirt were ed while he is holding a tuxedo with his left hand. He has a poker face when he entered and stopped when he saw Sooha walking towards him.

 

For the first time in a month, Taehyung and Sooha finally see each other again.

 

Sooha stopped in front of Taehyung and he looked at her directly. Both of them stared at each other until Sooha broke it and walked away from the kitchen.

 

Taehyung noticed the fridge wasn't closed properly so he walked over it and made sure it's shut. He then noticed a phone on the countertop and realized that Sooha must have left it by accident. He ignored it and went into the wine cellar to pick up a wine bottle.

 

He was about to leave the kitchen when he heard the phone rang. He ignored it and walked away but it kept ringing. He's annoyed by its loud sound so he goes back to get it and decides to leave it outside of her room.

 

But he happens to glance at the screen for a second, and what he thought was a familiar name appears on it. He stopped walking and stared at the phone when it rings once again.

 

Jeon Jungkook