Chapter 5

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

Kim Taehyung Bts GIF - KimTaehyung Bts BangtanBoys - Discover ...

 

***

"Love? What the heck is love? It's all Fake Love" 

***

 

"You are so pretty, Sooha! I can't believe that my daughter is getting married" Sooha glanced at the wedding dress that her mom picked for her.

 

She can't remember how many times she tried different dresses until her mom was satisfied. Her mother and Taehyung's mother planned everything, and she silently acknowledged them for their taste as she could almost feel that she was in a fairytale, but the only difference was she isn't getting married to her prince charming.

 

"Look at you. For the first time, you look like a human" Jimin said as soon as he entered the room.

 

"Jimin!" her mom warned, but he only rolled his eyes.

 

"Congratulations, sister. Be a good wife and don't embarrass our family to the Kim's" Jimin continued and left.

 

"Don't mind him. Anyways, we should fix your make-up!" Sooha just smiled at her mom who looks so excited.

 

 

 

 

"Who would have thought that you would marry before me," Taehyung looked behind and saw his best friend, Hoseok.

 

"You know that this is only for business," Taehyung said while fixing his tie.

 

"But still, you are getting married, Taehyung. You are no longer the hottest bachelor in the country." Taehyung rolled his eyes and ignored Hoseok.

 

Hoseok chuckled. "At least, treat her right. You don't want to lose your biggest business partner, Taehyung."

 

"I will treat her right by ignoring her."

 

"Let's see if you can ignore her for the rest of your life. Remember, you will need an heir." Taehyungi smacked Hoseok's arm.

 

"Just leave!"

 

Hoseok laughed at him.

 

"Congratulations, bro!" Hoseok said and left the room while still laughing.

 

Taehyung sighed and sat down on a couch.

 

"Son?" Taehyung looked at her mom who just entered the room.

 

Her mom hugged her son. "Are you ready?" He nodded and they both left the room to the venue.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung stood at the end of the aisle waiting for his bride. He could see Hoseok snickering at him but he just ignored him. He knew the guy would nonstop and he didn't have time for that. Soon the wedding march began and Sooha entered.

 

The crowd watched the bride as she walked and couldn't help but gape towards her. They can't deny the beauty of the woman that some men began to envy Taehyung. Meanwhile, as Sooha walks, she looks straight ahead, not looking at him. She could hear the visitors cooing at her but she ignored them and smiled instead. She wanted to show them that she is happy.

 

She had to admit that getting married isn't one of her plans and never thought of getting married just to save her hotel. But if this could make her hotel regain its previous spot, she will be happy to be in a loveless marriage. What only matters to her is the reputation of her hotel and nothing more.

 

 After all, as soon as her hotel will be back to its number 1 spot, she will divorce Taehyung immediately.

 

At the end of the aisle, her father handed her to Taehyung. He smiled at her but both of them knew it was fake. The entire ceremony felt like a breeze because none of them were paying attention. They exchanged their supposed to be sweet vows and now it was time for them to kiss. Taehyung stepped forward at her, he stared at her with cold eyes for a second and leaned closer.

 

They could hear the crowd cheering and both of them were also silently cheering. 

 

A cheer of a successful business deal. 

 

 

 

 

 

Paradise Valley mansion with Camelback views priced at $21 million ...

 

Both of them separated their ways as soon as they arrived at their new house, a gift from their parents. Taehyung went straight to his bedroom, while Sooha took the time to walk around.

 

The mansion is luxurious and huge but perfect for both of them to ignore each other. Their parents apparently bought them the most luxurious and expensive house in one of the richest neighborhoods in the country. She sighed in relief because she could tell that both of them won't bump into each other just by the size of the mansion. Sooha chooses the bedroom on the other side of the house. As soon as she entered her room, she immediately lay down on the bed and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the house, Taehyung stood next to the large window in his bedroom while holding a cold beer. He his phone and saw messages from Hoseok. He ignored the text messages and read news articles instead. It's not surprising to see thousands of articles of him and Sooha, but he couldn't help to think about what will happen to them in the future. 

 

His phone then suddenly rang and he answered it.

 

"Taehyung?"

 

"Yes, mom?"

 

"How's the house? Do you both like it?" He took a seat on his bed and adjusted his tie.

 

"Yes. Thank you again for the gift, mom"

 

"Where's Sooha? Can I talk to her?" Taehyung was silently taken back. He runs his head towards his hair while thinking about how to answer his mother.

 

"S-she's in the bathroom at the moment. I will tell her to call you back later."

 

"Oh! It's okay. I just want to let you know two about your honeymoon trip to Bali!" Taehyung's eyes widened.

 

"Thank you for the gift, mom. But we are not yet planning to have a trip for now. We want to go back to our respective jobs before we go on a trip."

 

"Nonsense! You two are newlywed. It is only right for both of you to enjoy your marriage life! Don't worry, your father will make sure to take care of the company while you are away! So, enjoy your honeymoon!"

 

Before he could protest, his mom hung up the phone. He threw the phone on the other side of the bed and drank the rest of his cold beer. He thought that their parents would leave them alone after the marriage, but he's wrong. He glanced at his phone before grabbing it and sent a message to Sooha.

 

 

 

 

Sooha woke up by the sound of her phone. She stretched her arms and sat up. She then noticed that she hadn't changed her clothes yet. She grabbed her phone and opened it.

 

Pack your stuff. We are going to Bali tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

------

A/N: Don't forget to Comment, Upvote, & Subscribe!