Chapter 17

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

Pin on V

 

***

 

Seems lost in each other's eyes, none of them realized how much time has passed since they started dancing. Both of their hearts were beating fast, and none of them had a clue on why it happened. Sooha could feel her cheeks heat up as Taehyung continue to stare at her.

 

After a few more minutes, the music changed into more upbeat and Taehyung finally let go of her waist. Taehyung awkwardly cleared his throat and looked away while Sooha looked down. He walked away immediately not sparing a glance at her as she followed behind him quietly and sat down on their spot.

 

He reached for the glass of water and drank all of it and awkwardly watched other guests who were dancing. He could even see Hoseok dancing happily with his signature sharp moves.  He convinced himself that It must be the alcohol starting to hit him up, as he shook his head wanting to forget what just happened.

 

Meanwhile, Sooha can still feel her heart beats rapidly and tries to calm down.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Park Sooha?"

 

Sooha looked around and saw a young man standing behind her as Taehyung narrowed his eyes towards the man.

 

"Can I help you, Mr?" Sooha asked unsure what to call the man, and confused on why the guy approached her.

 

"Daniel. Kang Daniel. CEO of Konnect Entertainment," Daniel reached his left hand for a handshake, and Sooha stared at him for a bit before shaking his hand.

 

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kang."

 

Kang Daniel handed her his business card, and Sooha took a glance at it.

 

"I've been waiting to talk to you through the whole night, Ms. Sooha because I have a business proposal for you."

 

Sooha looked back at him and put on her business smile.

 

"I would like to hear that proposal, Mr. Kang." The two walked away from the table into a quiet area to talk.

 

"I would like my company's artists to promote your hotel," Kang Daniel said, looking determined. "Your hotel is very well-known in the world, and my artists are also very well known, especially one of my boy groups called Wanna One who is currently hitting the US market and is very famous around the world. I am definitely sure that both of us will benefit from this proposal if you will agree."

 

Sooha looked very interested. Daisy Hotel had so many celebrities who promoted the hotel, but some of them did not renew their contract and most of them transferred to the Sky Hotel instead.

 

She once heard about the boy group Wanna One before, but she never paid attention to them. As she's not interested in celebrities other than those who are currently in a contract with her hotel.

 

Sooha smiled and said, "I am definitely interested in hearing more about this proposal Mr. Kang. I will set up an appointment for us to talk more as soon as possible."

 

"Thank You, Ms. Sooha. I will look forward to our meeting."

 

They shook hands again before Kang Daniel left.

 

 

 

 

"It seems like she's about to bag a business deal, huh?"

 

Hoseok said while he and Taehyung watched Sooha with Daniel talking not too far from them.

 

"It's not like I care," Taehyung said and took a sip of his wine.

 

Hoseok smirked and looked at Taehyung playfully. 

 

"Oh really?" Hoseok pulled out his phone and showed something to his best friend. "Then care to explain this?"

 

Taehyung eyes widened when he realized who was in the picture. 

 

It was him and Sooha dancing while staring at each other. 

 

He attempted to snatch the phone, but Hoseok beat him and instantly put back his phone in his pocket.

 

Taehyung hissed and glared at him. "Delete it right now!" He whispered but Hoseok just raises his eyebrows and smiled wickedly.

 

"Hoseok!" he slightly raised his voice that made the other guests to looked at them. He awkwardly nodded at them and glared back at Hoseok who was laughing.

 

"I finally have something to blackmail you with," Hoseok said while trying to stop laughing.

 

"I will kill you after this," Taehyung said and closed his eyes to calm himself.

 

After a few minutes, Hoseok finally calms down and put on his serious face.

 

"Anyway, have you decided if you will help her or not?"

 

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok and sighed. "I'm still thinking about it, but I'm already looking at it. Just want to make sure I won't regret it if I help her."

 

"Then, talk to her. Instead of researching yourself, why don't you ask the owner? She probably knows everything about her hotel, don't you think?" Hoseok tilted his head at Taehyung.

 

Taehyung stared at Sooha who was still talking to Daniel. "I don't think so."

 

Hoseok immediately snapped his head at his friend in confusion.

 

 "What?"

 

"We both know that there is definitely a rat in her hotel that always leaks her hotel's information, but I'm looking into the possibility that there is more than that."

 

"What do you mean?" Hoseok whispered and looked at Taehyung in worry.

 

"I'm still investigating myself, but I will tell you soon," Taehyung said and glanced back at Sooha who was on her way back to them.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to Comment, Upvote, & Subscribe! 💜 💜 💜

bts life goes on | Tumblr