Chapter 3

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

Animated gif about kpop in jeon jungkook by kels

 

***

“Be careful of success, it has a dark side”

***

 

 

“So how will you solve this, Sooha?”

 

Sooha looked down without meeting the eyes of his father. For the first time, Sooha doesn't have an answer to his father.

 

“I-”

 

“You must find the culprit who leaked your idea to the other hotel. I will never forgive that person.” her father’s cold voice makes her shiver but she remains compost from her position.

 

“First, you failed your hotel to remain #1 then, this happened. What are you doing my dear sister? You were so confident but now, what happened? See father, I told you Sooha is not ready for that position. I can’t believe that you trusted Sooha to manage a hotel!”

 

“Stop it, Jimin! You’re supposed to support your sister, but all you do is criticize her. We all know that Sooha was the right choice and she managed to handle the hotel for three years.”

 

“For only three years, mother. Being in the business industry, she should know how to handle those competitors and how to beat them. Such a disgrace” Jimin shook his head in disappointment, and all Sooha could do was to lower her head.

 

“Enough. Minjun and I already talked this morning and we both want you, and his son to get married.”

 

Sooha almost dropped her fork on the floor due to shock, but she remained calm and tightened her grip on her fork. She immediately looked up to his father wanting to confirm if she heard it wrong.

 

“Honey! Is that true? She’s still young!” her mother protests.

 

“She's on the right age to get married. I trust the Kim’s and I know that merging both companies will be a huge benefit for both of us. We’ve been talking about this for a long time now, and we thought that this is the right time for both families to consolidate our friendship. Getting married to their son means that he can teach her how to properly manage the business,” Her father argued.

 

“Look at you, Sooha. It looks like you will remain as the CEO of your hotel,” Jimin smirked at her.

 

 

 

 

Sooha was busy signing some documents when her secretary handed her a letter. She immediately recognized the gold stamp on it.

 

“Semi-Annual Hotel Convention

 

“This will be the first time that Sky Hotel will participate in the convention, isn't it? That would be a great time for you to meet with the CEO of the Sky Hotel” her secretary said.

 

“You’re right,” Sooha said.

 

“Isn't their CEO rarely seen in the public? Because I noticed that either a spokesperson or someone else will talk to the media instead,” her secretary asked.

 

“Hmm, I wonder why,” Sooha muttered and glanced again on the letter.

 

 

 

 

A few days later, it’s the convention and Sooha made sure that she is perfect and will attract attention. She looked around wondering where her competitor was. She’s been dying to meet that person and would like to talk to see what the person is capable of. She’s drinking her wine when someone stands beside her.

 

“Aren’t you Ms. Park Sooha?” She glanced beside her and saw a handsome gentleman. She looked at him questioningly only for the man to chuckle.

 

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Park. I’m Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Sky Hotel” Sooha stared at him before shaking his hand.

 

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Jeon”

 

“Likewise. Just like they said, you are a beauty, Ms. Park”

 

Sooha raised her eyebrows by what Jungkook said. She never knew that the public took an interest in her that way. All she thought that her capability as the CEO was all they cared about. However, for some reason, her heart fluttered a bit by the sudden compliment of Jungkook even though she knows better that he is her biggest competitor.

 

“You know, I am looking forward to meeting you, Ms. Park. These past few months, the media were all eyes on us. They said that we are the biggest rival right now, but for me, I am honored. I feel like I still have a lot of things to learn from you.”

 

“Oh please, Mr. Jeon. I may be the one who should learn from you. You managed to beat my hotel as soon as you opened it. I wonder what are your secrets for your success” Sooha gave him a small smile but Jungkook could only smirk.

 

“I am not sure if my secrets will be helpful for you, Ms. Park.”

 

Sooha stared at him in confusion but before she could speak, Jungkook bid her farewell and went to other businessmen who wanted to talk to him. Sooha could only stare at him from afar while wondering what Jungkook meant.

 

 

 

 

A/N: How you guys like my new story? Don't worry Taehyung will appear on the next chapter! 

Please don't forget to Upvote, Subscribe, & Comment! 

 

bts grammys 2020 | Tumblr