Chapter 18

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

🄾🄱🅂🄴🅂🅂🄴🄳 🄻🄾🅅🄴🅁 [𝑘.𝑡ℎ ) 𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑓 ) ] - Chapter 6: the  story. - Wattpad

***

 

Taehyung and Sooha got back from the party. Both parted their ways as soon as they walked into their house, as usual. However, Taehyung stopped walking and turned around to see Sooha walking towards the kitchen.

 

He was debating whether to talk to her or not and after some time, he slowly walked towards the kitchen. There, Sooha was drinking water, and when she turned around, she almost choked on her drink when she saw Taehyung leaning against the wall while staring at her.

 

"What?"

 

Taehyung folded his arms on his chest and sighed. "I have to talk to you."

 

Sooha blinked, and put down the glass of water on the counter.

 

"About what?"

 

Taehyung suddenly felt embarrassed for some reason so he looked away from her and said, "I will help you with your hotel."

 

Sooha stared at him in confusion. "You what?" Not sure if she heard him right.

 

Taehyung dropped his arms and put his hands on his pants' pockets. "Your hotel's reputation is still not good and I'm worried that it will hurt my company sooner. So I'm offering my help to bring back your hotel to the right place."

 

Sooha looked away. "I don't need your help."

 

Taehyung smirked. "Oh, I'm sure you do. It's been months, but you still haven't figured out how to beat Jungkook."

 

"I would rather die than accept your help, Mr. Kim. I understand your concern, but I'm sure that nothing from my hotel will hurt your company's reputation."

 

Taehyung glared at Sooha, who was also glaring at him. "Are you that naive? You are probably forgetting that we are married. There are already news reports regarding why my company doesn't seem to help you and your hotel."

 

Sooha stared at Taehyung while thinking about his offer. She doesn't want him to help her, but at the same time, she knows that Taehyung was making sense, as she could already hear some news about them, but she was just ignoring those.

 

She sighed while thinking of any ways to make her decline his offer, but she knows deep inside that she might need to accept it. However, if she agrees to Taehyung, her plan on Jungkook will have to be put to an end, and for some reason, she doesn't want that. Besides, she is now getting closer to Jungkook and there is something on her that keeps wanting to stick to her original plan.

 

"What about Jungkook?"

 

"Unfortunately, your plan for him isn't working."

 

"We-"

 

Taehyung interrupted her and rolled his eyes. He doesn't want to hear his name because it will make him pissed.

 

"Jungkook will never help you, Sooha. No matter what you do, you are his competitor. Stop feeling confident that he will eventually give in."

 

Sooha shut her eyes and sighed in defeat. "Fine. Tell me about your plan."

 

Taehyung stared at Sooha and smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Daisy Hotel and Konnect Entertainment announced their exclusive collaboration!"

"International Kpop Group Wanna One becomes the newest ambassador of Daisy Hotel!"

"New commercial for Daisy Hotel that features Wanna One became a hot topic!"

 

A month has passed since the party, and Sooha has been working hard for her new business deal she recently signed with Konnect Entertainment. After Sooha's meeting with Kang Daniel, CEO of Konnect Entertainment, they immediately started working on their deal. Knowing that Konnect's celebrities are very famous, Sooha and her team put extra effort into making sure that everything will be perfect, and in less than two months, they finally released to the public the good news.

 

As expected, the public's response was great. Some didn't expect that Daisy Hotel would be able to get the famous group at her hotel, while some already expected it as the hotel is very famous. Sooha was even happier when she learned that the hotel's shares and sales were increasing after the news was released.

 

Sooha let out a satisfied smile before going back to focusing on her meeting with her team.

 

"Is the teaser for the new commercial already finished editing?" Sooha asked and a staff member nodded. "Make sure to send me the file as soon as possible so I can review it."

 

A staff member stood up in front of the office and got ready for a presentation. "Ms. Park, here's the list of all upcoming merchandise for Wanna One. The design team already finalized the items and would like to get your opinion."

 

The presentation started and showed various designs for their new project. Sooha meticulously checked all the details and pointed out some of which she didn't like and in need of improvement. She is excited about her new projects, but she is also pressured knowing that this is her most important business deal at the moment, and she didn't want to mess it up.

 

After hours of meeting, Sooha flopped on her chair, mentally exhausted. She looked up the ceiling, looking in trance. A phone ringing made her stop dazing, taking a glance at who was calling her, she sighed heavily before answering the call.

 

"What?" she asked in an annoyed voice.

 

"Hello to you too," Sooha knew that Taehyung was probably rolling his eyes.

 

Sooha sighed while massaging her temple. She's tired and doesn't want to argue with Taehyung so she just stops being sarcastic at him this once.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm just letting you know that I'm going there in an hour" This made Sooha's eyes widened and she immediately stood up in surprise.

 

"What?!" she yelled unintentionally, and immediately covered in wide eyes, realizing what she has done. 

 

She awkwardly cleared and said, "I-I mean why are you coming here?"

 

"I have something to tell you right away and talking through the phone is not my thing. Besides, a new article about me visiting you will be good, right?" And with that, Taehyung hung up the phone leaving Sooha speechless.

 

Sooha was surprised because this will be the first time Taehyung will visit her hotel since their marriage and yes, she also hasn't gone to his company as well. 

 

His sudden announcement of visiting her made her a bit nervous and anxious. She was not prepared and doesn't know how Taehyung will react when he enters the hotel, thinking that he might self-evaluate the hotel.

 

Sooha looked at her wristwatch then immediately called her secretary in distress.

 

"Tell all employees to make sure the hotel is clean and organized. Everything should be perfect before Kim Taehyung - I mean my husband comes in an hour. Call the security to make sure there are employees who will welcome him at the entrance."

 

After she hung up the phone, she suddenly felt a headache. She's already exhausted and now she feels more stress knowing that Kim Taehyung will visit her hotel for the first time.

 

She suddenly remembered the night after the party, how Taehyung made an offer to help her hotel. However, after their deal, none of them talked to each other once again, and this made Sooha think that Taehyung just bluffed and it pissed her as she was actually looking forward to it.

 

But now what Taehyung wants to meet her all of a sudden, made her confused. What does he want to talk about?

 

 Will he finally help her?

 

 

 

-------------------

 

Happy New Year!!! 🎉🎉🎉

I hope everyone had a great holiday! 

Don't forget to upvote, comment, & subscribe!

 

Image