Chapter 12

Empty Hearts│K.T.H

 

Instagram 上的 BTS JIMIN:「 BTS FESTA SPECIAL FAMILY PORTRAIT #2 SERENDIPITY  MEETS AUGUST D AND SINGULARITY TAEHYUNG _ #방탄소년단 #kimtaehyung #… | Vmin,  Bts vmin, Jimin

 

***

"We are made loveless by our possesions"

- Elizabeth of Hungary

***

 

Taehyung feels enraged and clasps his hands tightly on the phone. He marched towards her room, ready to start a war with her.

 

Why is he calling her?

How did he know her number?

When did this start?

and for how long is this happening?

 

A number of questions filled his mind. He is livid knowing that they are in contact. He knocked aggressively on the door and almost wanted to tear it down, but Sooha immediately opened it with an annoyed face.

 

"What?!"

 

The phone rings again and rather of answering her question, he shoved the phone at her. Sooha glanced at it then raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"When did you start talking to him?" instead of a harsh voice, Taehyung asked her in a lower but deeper voice, but the anger can still be noticed in his tone.

 

"Why does it matter to you?"

 

"I'm asking you, Sooha" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

 

"I'm asking you too, Taehyung"

 

Taehyung is getting mad by how Sooha sarcastically answers him back. Knowing none of them will back out from their intense eye contact, Taehyung steps back and calms himself while Sooha is still glaring at him.

 

She doesn't understand him at all. Why with the sudden outburst? And what's wrong with being in contact with Jungkook. He knows very well about her plan. She watches as Taehyung closes his eyes and how he breathes heavily and rapidly.

 

An idea suddenly came out from her. She remembers how Taehyung reacted when they met him in Bali and how she found out that he and Jungkook know each other. But none of the men told her their story, but she knows that both of them hated each other's guts. And she's starting to get very curious about it.

 

"Don't you know about my plan already? So why are you acting like how you acted when we were in Bali?"

 

Taehyung opened his eyes and stared at her.

 

She's right. He is already aware of it, so why is he angry? It's none of his business anyway. Instead of answering, he turned around and started to walk away from her room, but Sooha caught his grip.

 

"You dislike him, but why?"

 

Taehyung sighed and let go of Sooha's grip. "I already gave you advice before. Don't get involved with him." he turned around and faced her. "Or else you will just regret it."

 

Sooha clearly remembered the exact words he told her in Bali. But she needs to know why Taehyung told her that.

 

"Don't give me vague answers, Taehyung. Why should I listen to your advice?"

 

"Because I know him more than you do" Taehyung walked out the room, leaving Sooha perplexed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You told her that?" Hoseok was very uneasy the moment Taehyung called him in the middle of the night, telling what just happened between him and her.

 

"I really don't trust Jungkook. I'm 100% sure that Sooha is walking towards his trap" Taehyung ran his hand towards his hair.

 

"Then why don't you just help Sooha at her hotel? We both know that she is only approaching him for the benefits of her hotel. You are very experienced when it comes to handling businesses so this will only be a piece of cake for you."

 

"Hoseok, you know that I hate interfering in others busine-"

 

"You mean your pride is what stopping you and you don't want your company to have problems just in case something happens to Daisy Hotel?" Hoseok let out a sigh and continued, "Taehyung, even if you try to avoid getting involved with her, you can't because you guys are married. Even if one of you gets into crisis, the other will suffer as well. Do you just want to watch Sooha fall from his trap?"

 

Taehyung stayed quiet. He didn't want to admit but Hoseok was right.

 

Always right.

 

Ever since he met Hoseok, he has always been his advisor and is a great help to him, so Taehyung will always come to him whenever he feels lost or needs someone he can talk to.

 

"Isn't the reason why you got married is for the partnership of Kim's Corporation to her parents' company and her hotel?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Then help her to avoid suspicions from the public."

 

"I'll think about it"

 

"Alright, bye."

 

Taehyung ended the call and sighed. He glanced at the huge window in his room and watched the stars above him. He ponders if helping Sooha will stop her from pursuing Jungkook or not and if it will not affect his company.

 

Taehyung has been a workaholic ever since he got his position in the company. He worked so hard to prove to his parents that he can do everything for the company. He don't want his father's hard worked to be wasted and he doesn't want him either to be disappointed in him.

 

His phone rang so he grabbed it immediately, but when he saw who was calling him, he stared at it for a second before answering it.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are upset with you both," Taehyung's mother said while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

She called his son last night to ask him and Sooha to join his and her parents for dinner. At first, he wanted to decline the offer, but he thought that they might get suspicious as he had never seen them yet after one month.

 

"We are sorry, mother," Sooha said and smiled sadly. "We both got caught up with our work, so we didn't even realize that it's already been a month since we visited you."

 

"We know you are the head of your companies but aren't you working too hard? We are worried that you are neglecting your health. I can see how exhausted you both look by your faces!" Lee Sana said worriedly.

 

"Are you not planning to focus on your family?"

 

Taehyung and Sooha froze at what Park Daehoon has just said. They both know that he is talking about having an heir. But they aren't planning to have a child, and just the thought of it gives them goosebumps.

 

"Fath-"

 

"How can the shareholders take your marriage seriously if you aren't doing what you are supposed to do!"

 

Sooha clutched on her dress tightly and lowered her head, unable to answer his father. She should have seen this coming. Giving birth to an heir is the next goal of her parents to maintain their spot in the company and to please everyone.

 

Taehyung noticed how Sooha has gone quiet and how he can see her clutching to her dress tightly. He suddenly feels bad for the woman because he can also feel the pressure that her parents were giving her.

 

"We understand your concern," Taehyung said and glanced at Sooha. "However, we aren't planning to extend our family yet. We want to stabilize our businesses first befor-"

 

"But Taehyung, both of your companies are doing great so you don't have to worry about that. And besides, I really want to see a mini Taehyung and mini Sooha soon!" Choi Heeyoung said excitedly.

 

Taehyung is getting a headache. He doesn't know how he will change the topic, as he don't want to discuss this topic anymore.

 

"Daehoon was right. I heard that some shareholders and the media are already talking about this and we don't want them to think that this marriage is a joke."

 

But this marriage is a joke. Sooha and Taehyung thought to themselves.

 

"Everyone knows how much you love each other, but please give this a thought, alright?" Sana said and gave a smile to the couple.

 

"Yes, mother" Taehyung said and finally they let go of that topic anymore.

 

"Anyway, Taehyung, I would like to thank you for doing a good job of guiding your wife on the right path of handling the company since the hotel is doing great these days."

 

Taehyung raised his eyebrows then glanced at Sooha. He didn't miss the look of hurt that flashed across her face. He was confused about why her father thinks that he has something to do with her hotel's improvements.

 

Before he could speak, a man showed up.

 

"Jimin,"

 

"I'm sorry, I'm late" Jimin smiled and sat beside his mother.

 

"Taehyung! How are you? I haven't seen you since your wedding," Jimin said and smiled widely.

 

"I'm good, thanks." Taehyung did his best not to roll his eyes. He can see how fake Jimin's smile was.

 

"Did you two talked with each other at the wedding? I think I haven't seen you two around," Sana asked, and Taehyung wished that she never asked that question.

 

"Tae is busy with his wife, so I understand. We can hang out next time, like the old times"

 

Jimin smirked while staring at Taehyung who could only clench his fist in anger.

 

 

 

------

 

oooohhhh. What's up with Jimin and Taehyung??

 

Don't forget to Upvote, Subscribe, & Comment! <3