Just a Dream

Fall In Love

"Jinjin! why are you so slow?! we won't get to see the fireworks!" Shuhua said in a hurry as she drag Soojin with her.

They're now enjoying their time together. They just got done riding different rides with Soojin having no choice but to ride with Shuhua.

She can't say no. Not that she's planning to.

"yeah, okay fine.." Soojin says, rolling her eyes as she lets her girlfriend drag her.

They arrive to where the fireworks is, sea of people around them.

"excuse me." Soojin said, taking the lead to get in front. Shuhua loves to see those fireworks so she will let her see it.

Holding Shuhua's hand tight, they finally moved in front to get the best view.

"thanks Jinjin." Shuhua told her and so she only smiled at her.

As the fireworks started to beautify the sky even more, Soojin turned to look at Shuhua, admiring her more than the fireworks itself.

She watched as Shuhua smiled like a child, pure amusement in her eyes.

+++++

They went home together after that, sleeping together in Soojin's room.

"thanks for coming with me today Jin~ah." Shuhua told her as the younger girl is engulf with her hug as just hummed in response.

"let's sleep now Shu, I love you." she said as she then kissed Shuhua's forehead.

"okay, I love you too Jin." she heard the younger girl say as sleep took over her.

+++++

Soojin smiled when she saw Shuhua, "unnie! why are you there?!" the younger girl calls her.

"I don't want to third wheel with you lovebirds." she said as Shuhua rolled her eyes at her.

"just come here and take a picture with us!" Shuhua insisted and she sighed as she nodded, standing from her seat.

"yes! that's how it should be!" Shuhua happily said, smile on her face.

"yeah right." Soojin says back as she stands behind Shuhua and Minnie, hanging her hands in their shoulders.

"okay..one, two, three..smile!" Minnie says with a smile as she clicked the camera.

+++++

Soojin watched as Shuhua and Minnie played together in the water with a smile on her face.

She then decided to take the camera and looked through all of their pictures.

Without a notice, tears started to fall from her eyes as she watched the photo from earlier.

"if only I was brave enough to ask you Shu." she says as she chuckled bitterly.