All These Years (p2 of S.G.G/end)

Fall In Love

Soojin entered the venue wearing her best dress and her unbothered expression, she then scanned the area looking for the couple that invited her for their engagement party.

"Soo!" she heard Soyeon call for her and so she turned around.

"Soyeon." she greets as she smiles and hugged the girl.

"congratulations." she says as they part from the hug.

"thanks!" Soyeon said with a smile as well.

"where's Yuqi?" Soojin asks and as if on cue, Song Yuqi showed up with two other girls behind her.

"unnie!" Yuqi yelled and hugged her but Soojin's eyes only focused on one particular girl.

"Shu." she says after hugging the excited giraffe.

"hello unnie." the girl greets her back with a smile, staring straight in her eyes.

It was the same smile she fell in love with. The same stare she felt herself melt.

She was about to say something along the lines of I missed you and let's talk but she didn't have the time to do so.

"wait, excuse me." Shuhua tells all of them before walking away.

Her eyes followed the younger girl as Shuhua stopped in front of someone.

"that's Miyeon." a girl suddenly tells her and Soojin turned to look at the girl.

It was the same girl that was with Shuhua and Yuqi earlier.

"okay, let me do the introduction." Yuqi suddenly said full of enthusiasm.

"this is Minnie, she's Shuhua and I's friend whom we met 4 years ago." Yuqi said.

"Minnie unnie, this is Soojin unnie." she added and Minnie looked at her with a smile, as if she knows something about her.

"so she's Seo Soojin." Minnie says and Soojin's brows raised at that.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"Shuhua talked about you the first time we met." Minnie said and Soojin got curious.

"okay, it looks like you two will be fine without Soyeon and I..so, see you both later." Yuqi said as she drag Soyeon away.

Soojin stood there, lost.

"well, Shuhua's drunk when I first met her..she wanted to cross the streets when clearly there are cars so I had to do something. I saved her." Minnie said as Soojin stared at her.

"4 years ago?" she asked.

"yes." Minnie answered.

Soojin's not that dumb, she knows what Minnie meant.

And she still remembers that day, 4 years ago as if it only happened yesterday.

Baby ❤

I'm letting you go Jinjin.

She still remembers how that 5 words ended everything she once had with Shuhua.

How her world collapsed because of it.

She knows she was being unfair, she tells her she loves her but does the exact opposite, not proving herself and her love.

She knows she's been treating Shuhua badly.

She got used to Shuhua being always there for her she just took her for granted.

She thought Shuhua won't leave her.

But the girl did.

Shuhua broke her promise.

Not because Shuhua can't keep it but because she needs to do so. For her to be happy.

Soojin knows that Shuhua let go of her to free herself from pain.

She knows that Shuhua became happier without her.

4 years. It's been that long but Soojin's still hurting.

But she knows she deserved it.

She knows what she once had but she did not take good care of it.

Now, seeing Shuhua talking and smiling at the other girl named Miyeon..Soojin knows Shuhua found real happiness.

"they met 2 years ago." Minnie told her.

"Miyeon instantly fell for Shuhua's charm but Shu keeps on pushing her away.." the girl tells her.

"they were like Tom & Jerry, always fighting..but Miyeon never gave up on pursuing Shu." still, Minnie keeps on telling her.

"until Shu finally admitted she feels the same."

Soojin doesn't want to listen anymore.

But what could she do?

She knows she wanted to know how Shuhua's doing without her in her life.

"and now, they're happily together..of course, they fight..but they always work it out." Minnie tells her.

"they love each other so much." Soojin said, looking at Minnie as the girl nodded.

"they do."

Soojin knows she's stupid. But she also knows something about Minnie nobody else knows about.

"you have feelings for her?" Soojin decided to ask, staring straight at Minnie's eyes.

"I do. But her happiness comes first..and she's happy being with Miyeon." Minnie answered, "so don't mess her happiness up." she continued.

Soojin smiled bitterly.

"I won't."