Fix You

Fall In Love

Soojin doesn't need fixing.

Her life's better the way it is.

Yes, she may be living in a sad household, alone with no friends to talk to.

But that doesn't mean there's something wrong with her.

Or maybe there is.

Shuhua thinks Soojin needs a friend as she sees her everyday.

The girl enters the coffee shop on which Shuhua works, almost everyday with no one to accompany her.

No friends to have a chat with.

Just always, alone.

Soojin always had this sad look on her face that Shuhua feels drawn in to.

Shuhua watches Soojin everyday, not creepily but with wonder.

She thinks Soojin needs company, a friend she can rely on sometimes.

And that's how she came and introduced herself.

They easily became friends, to best friends as they get to know each other every single day.

Shuhua found out Soojin likes puppies, loves cherries and the smell of peaches.

She learned Soojin did sports when she was a kid, she learned how amazing Soojin's mind works.

But somehow, that simple friendship meant something else for Shuhua.

Four months after knowing the girl, Shuhua's sure that somehow, there's something else she's been feeling for her.

As she takes the courage to confess one afternoon, Soojin entered the coffee shop.

But this time, she's not alone.

A guy is holding her hand as they share smiles with each other, the brightest smile she's seen from Soojin was directed towards that guy.

"Shu, hello." Soojin greets her, smile too different.

"h-hello." she stutters.

She can feel her heart beat beating weirdly, she feels something is about to happen.

"this is Hui, my fiancée." Soojin said as the guy offers his hand for a handshake.

"hi Shuhua..Soo's been telling me things about you, it's nice to finally meet you." he says and Shuhua dumbly accepts the handshake.

Soojin then ordered for her and Hui.

Shuhua mindlessly working on it.

Soon enough, Soojin and Hui came to her again.

"see you around Shu." Soojin tells her.

"it's nice to meet you again Shuhua." she hears Hui say as she just nods and smiled at them.

As she watched the two walk away, her heart shattered.

Soojin doesn't need someone to fix her.

Yes, she does looked sad, but she's not broken.

Absolutely not.