Awake 'til Dawn

Fall In Love

Soojin laid down on her bed after a long tiring day of schedules just two weeks after their comeback.

Sleep always forgotten simply because they do a lot of stuffs behind the camera, practicing dances even during their promotions, recording performances, going to different stations, attending radio shows, guesting to different talk shows and many more that the only time she gets to sleep is inside the car.

It's not just her though, everyone in their group lacks sleep. Well, except for Miyeon who sleeps literally everywhere as long as cameras aren't around then she can peacefully take a nap. It is not a secret how the oldest loves sleeping.

Soyeon barely sleeps too since she's working on another music for their next comeback and as always giving her very best for it. Yuqi and Minnie paid even more attention to writing their own music since all of them agreed to have Minnie and Yuqi's songs in their next comeback.

So in conclusion, everyone is in deep need of sleep so that their body and mind can rest.

And it seems like that is what's happening right this moment.

Even before Soojin laid on her bed, she knew Soyeon and Yuqi are sleeping together in the former's working studio while Miyeon is resting with Minnie in the other dorm.

Shuhua? Her girlfriend is just right next door, watching some Kdramas probably to pass the time.

And that leads her to sitting up once again, getting her phone out from its charger and messaging the maknae.

Shushu ❤

 

Yeh Shuhua, it's getting late..you better get some sleep now.


After sending the message, she then went back to lying on her bed.

She can just go out from her room and personally tell Shuhua what's written on her text but she does not want to..simply because she'll obviously sound sweeter than she should in which she's been trying hard not to.

She's a tsundere after all and she's been trying her best to live up to that name, though everyone already knows she's whipped for Shuhua, she still wouldn't admit it.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

awww 😳😳😳 my jagiya is being sweet 😍😍😍 don't worry I'll head to bed now honey..you too okay? I love you Jinjin~ah 😘😘😘😘😘

She hurriedly checked her phone as soon as she felt it vibrate in her hands, reading Shuhua's text with a smile on her face.

A blush formed on her cheeks as she read the text over and over again, she honestly can picture Shuhua saying those words to her personally and she's not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.

She decided she's just in love with the younger girl to the point she can literally hear her in her mind, some sort of soulmate thing Shuhua told her years ago. Them being connected and that basically means how much she knows Shuhua just the same as how the maknae knows her back.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

you did not reply 😢 you sleeping already Jin~ah?

Her phone vibrated once again, she lightly chuckled after reading the message.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

anyways, good night and have a sweet dreams with me in there jagiya!! 😍😘 love me even more everyday 😀😊😘

With a smile, she typed something as her response for her girlfriend.

Shushu ❤

 

good night too Shu, I love you even more 😘

 

She then heard Shuhua yell from the other room and she tried her best not to laugh.

 

She finds it both funny and sweet on how Shuhua still over reacts to every single thing she does even when they've been dating each other for almost 2 years already.

 

Shuhua never changed on how she treated her, the younger girl made her feel love, secure, safe and special. Yeh Shuhua is certainly the person she's seeing herself to be with forever, and she knows Shuhua does feel the same.

 

My Honey Jinjin ❤

 

J-jagiya? a-ahm..

 

Again, another chuckle left her lips. Who on earth would stutter during texts?

 

Yeh Shuhua, of course.

 

Shushu ❤

 

you hungry? what do you want now?

 

She waited for the younger girl's reply, while doing so, she decided to go check the photos in her phone.


It amuses her how many pictures Shuhua has in her phone even before they started dating, most of her pictures consisting of Shuhua eating cutely.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

my honey is so sweet 😍 thank you Jin~ah 😘 but I'm actually not hungry..

She reads the text.

And another one came in.

My Honey Jinjin ❤

I'm outside your room, let me in? 😊

Just then, a soft knock is heard from outside. She smiled as she dropped her phone, standing up at the same time before walking towards the door.

 

She remembered to put on an annoyed face as she opened the door for Shuhua though.

 

"what do you want now?" she asks and the younger girl only smiled at her.

 

She knew Shuhua wanted to cuddle with her but she still asked anyway.

 

"can we cuddle? I can't sleep." Shuhua said as she pouted at Soojin.

 

"haist, whatever..get in and lock the door." she said, turning her back at the younger girl and moving back to her bed.

 

But a smile showed up on her face the moment she did so. She honestly love having Shuhua around her this much, especially when they cuddle since she somehow have this feeling that Shuhua fits well in her arms.

 

Shuhua thinks the same way too.

 

+++++

 

After locking the door, Shuhua then followed Soojin and laid beside the older girl.

 

Soojin automatically positioned herself on which she knew Shuhua would get comfortable using her arm as a pillow, "hmm..you always smell good Jin." she heard the girl say while hugging her tight, right foot on top of her legs.

 

"I shower almost everyday." she answered with a serious voice and Shuhua looked up at her, pouting.

 

"I showered today you know." Shuhua answered back at her in which she just nodded with a smile, finding Shuhua cute.

 

Well, she honestly always find Shuhua cute, and pretty and sometimes y and hot..but that's another topic to talk about some other time.

 

She then just hummed, hugging Shuhua closer as well.

 

"good night Shu." she said and Shuhua smiled at her, "good night Jin.".

 

Shuhua closed her eyes after that, slowly drifting off to dreamland.

 

+++++

 

2 a.m

 

Soojin stayed awake, she just keeps on staring at Shuhua, as weird as it sounds.

 

Because there is no harm in staring at your sleeping girlfriend and Soojin knows that.

 

Her eyes suddenly caught the time on her wall clock, shocked as she realized she's been admiring her girlfriend for 3 hours already.

 

She lightly chuckled at that and then decided to finally sleep.

 

Kissing Shuhua's forehead for a good night, her eyes grew wide when Shuhua suddenly moved, eyes slowly opening.

 

"yah, Yeh Shuhua..you should go back to your own room." she right away said.

 

But Shuhua only sleepily looked at her and then went to snuggle even close to her, "I love you Jin~ah.".

 

Soojin then felt her cheeks blush at that, "I love you too Shu." she answered back as she closed her eyes, a smile on her lips.

 

+++++

 

A few hours after.

 

"Do you love Shuhua?" Shuhua asks her with the younger girl's arms around her.

 

She started acting all tsundere once again as she answered, "Last night, on my bed..Shuhua was sleeping until dawn. So I couldn't sleep well." she says.

 

"She woke me up and told me to go to my room." Shuhua said in front of the camera.

 

Soojin is honestly glad Shuhua didn't know the reason why she did not get that much of a sleep.

 

And that's because she was just staring at her goddess of a girlfriend sleep in her arms while thanking the heavens for letting an angel such as Yeh Shuhua fall in love with her.

 

So it's not like she's planning to tell Shuhua about it, nope, never.

 

/////

 

NOTE: this is supposed to be posted first since this is obviously inspired by their I-talk..but then, predebut Shuhua consumed me so I ended up making a story for that first..though here it is, a story inspired by Soojin's words from their I-talk :)

 

I hope you enjoyed it.

 

Wait for more Sooshu one shots in the future :)