Lucky ❤

Fall In Love

Being intelligent has its perks along with its disadvantage. And 14 years old Soojin knows that disadvantage so much as she boredly stared at her teacher discussing about something she already knows.

How she wish time could fasten its pace a bit so this class will be over and off she could go sleep or go eat her lunch.

But luck isn't on her side as time seems to move slower than she's used to.

"argh, can't this be over already?" she groaned as she adjusted herself on her seat.

"yes Soojin? something's wrong?" her teacher suddenly asks her, eyeing her with raised eyebrow.

Her cheeks painted with red due to embarrassment as she didn't notice herself groan that loud for anyone else to hear.

"nothing Miss Bae." she answered as she tried to look like she's all ears listening to her teacher.

"okay, focus." Miss Bae said, returning to her previous topic.

Soojin could only nod and sigh, making sure it's not heard by anyone else anymore.

Don't get Soojin wrong, she loves studying, learning something new and broadening her knowledge. But this lesson right here is not new to her at all. So that explains why she's bored and much rather choose to sleep than listen.

As she tries her best to not look uninterested, she suddenly heard a knock on their door. A very faint knock that is.

However, Miss Bae probably didn't hear it since she's still talking about their main topic for the day.

Another knock came after another, it's really a soft knock nobody else would even hear it, except Soojin who's by the way a bit far from the door. How she heard it is a mystery.

Raising her hand, Miss Bae looked at her again with a raised eyebrow.

"yes Soojin?" her teacher asks her.

"someone's knocking Miss Bae." she said and that's when another knock came.

"ow, thank you Soojin." Miss Bae said with now a smile on her face as she then went to open their door.

The rest of her classmates tried to looked at whoever is knocking on their door while she just shrug it off. Glad about the fact that Miss Bae is not talking about the history of humans anymore.

But then, she got curious all so suddenly since her classmates reacted and were whispering to each other about how beautiful the person that's now talking to their teacher Miss Bae is.

"she kinda looks like Jisoo from Blackpink and Irene from Red Velvet and also a bit like Krystal." she heard one of her classmates say and she chuckled at that.

"if she looks like that, she's probably a goddess as well." she said to herself as she shakes her head.

"okay everyone!" Miss Bae called everyone's attention and motioned the girl to walk in front of the class with her.

Soojin almost forgot what breathing is because of how beautiful the girl is. Indeed the girl looks a bit of those three mentioned popular artists, but the girl's aura is much more different than them.

"she looks like a sad girl." she says to herself as she observes the girls shy movements.

"please introduce yourself." Miss Bae said and the girl nodded her head, seeming lost.

"h-hi everyone..I'm Yeh Shuhua, I'm from Taiwan..please be good to me." she heard the girl say in her cute broken Korean.

Soojin took note on how the girl said the word "everyone", she finds it cute, just like the girl in front of her.

"okay, everyone..Shuhua isn't fluent in Korean and only knows a few words. And that's why I'm assigning our top student in this class Seo Soojin to tutor her and help her catch up with our lessons. Will you Soojin?" Miss Bae asks and though Soojin is surprised, she still nodded her head and smiled as she locked eyes with the new girl named Shuhua.

"go sit beside her Shuhua." Miss Bae instructed and Shuhua did as told.

Soojin smiled at Shuhua, welcoming her as the girl sat beside her.

Miss Bae then went back to talking once again and this time, Soojin isn't bored anymore.

She noticed the girl beside her has her head low, hands tightly holding to each other and Soojin knew that Shuhua's nervous.

So she secretly took her phone out from her bag, her data and went to search for something. Specifically translating Korean to a Mandarin language.

I'll tell you what's all this about later..is that okay?

She then showed it to Shuhua and the girl finally looked up at her. Soojin is back at it again feeling herself forget how to breathe, Shuhua's gaze looks so sad and yet attractive at the same time.

Shuhua then nodded at her, a bit smiling upon her offer and she smiled as well.

We can have lunch together, is that okay?

She showed Shuhua the message once again and the girl nodded at her again.

With a smile, Soojin nodded as well as she turned off her data, locking her phone and putting it back inside her bag.

When finally the bell started ringing for lunch, Miss Bae ended the class and all right away started packing their things and walking out of the room.

Soojin stood and carried her backpack, letting the other strap off her other shoulder as she then looked at Shuhua.

"let's go." she said, offering her hand as the girl stared at it for awhile.

"you might get lost on our way, there's way too many students here." Soojin explained and Shuhua tilted her head, wondering what she's saying.

Soojin however is on the verge of crying, this Shuhua is too cute for her eyes.

But she then shook her head, focusing her attention back as she then took Shuhua's hand on hers, pulling the girl out of the classroom as well.

The girl's hand is way too soft to hold and she finds herself being gentle on holding it as they walk their way towards the cafeteria. Both not saying anything.

And this is actually the third time in the span of 20 minutes that Soojin felt herself forgetting how to breathe because of Shuhua.

And she's honestly starting to like it.