Ab Imo Pectore

Fall In Love

Jealousy
- an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love (such as your husband or wife) likes or is liked by someone else.

Soojin had been reading that exact definition from the dictionary for five minutes now.

"such as your husband or wife." she reads again, verbally this time.

"but we're not even married to begin with." she says, tilting her head to the side.

"Soo? you okay?" automatically, she exited the dictionary app in her phone and looked up at the owner of the voice, who happens to be Soyeon.

"yep, never been better." she answered, smiling.

"ahm, you sure?" Soyeon asks.

"I mean, you smiling like that feels weird." she added and Soojin raised her eyebrows at her.

"I am sure..do I look like I'm not?" she asks as she watch Soyeon sit beside her.

They are currently on their own waiting room, the other members were filming their i-talk parts while Soojin's just waiting for her turn and Soyeon just got done with hers.

"honestly speaking, you look like there's something bothering you." Soyeon said and Soojin was left speechless.

Soyeon was just actually writing some lyrics on her notebook while the other members were being interviewed and filmed when her eyes landed on Soojin, who was busy with her phone.

It's normal for everyone in their group to be busy with their phones, especially Soojin who loves to take selfies and scroll through her Twitter feed so Soyeon went back to do what she was doing.

Not until she was filming her part for i-talk that she noticed Soojin frowning on something, staring at her phone.

Now, Seo Soojin rarely frowns whenever she holds her phone. Either Soojin saw haters comments or something bad news that is happening is her reason to do so.

Soyeon made sure to check Soojin later on and so she continued to talk about her music and her love for Neverland for a bit more.

Not until, once again, when she saw Soojin not only frown but as well rolled her eyes and snicker.

Soyeon's sure Soojin is bothered by something and she's out to know what it is right that moment, so as soon as the interview ended, she made her way towards the older girl.

And that's why she's sitting there with Soojin now.

"it's just nothing, don't worry Soyeon." Soojin chose to say but Soyeon's stare at her looks way too serious she doesn't have the choice but to tell her what's on her mind.

"let me show you something." she said as she then showed Soyeon her phone, it was a video of Shuhua.

Soyeon then watched what caused Soojin's unusual attitude.

There, in the video is Shuhua bowing and congratulating the members of a boy group and someone edited the video of Shuhua and a certain member interacting and the fans started shipping them.

"look at my YouTube watched history." Soojin said and Soyeon did as told.

Different fanmade videos showed up in there and obviously Soojin saw it all, so Soyeon then locked the former's phone and gave it back.

"you're jealous?" Soyeon asks, voice low, intending the question for only the two of them to hear.

"irritated, I guess that's the term." Soojin corrected and it's now Soyeon's turn to raise her eyebrows.

"you're irritated because you are jealous." Soyeon said and Soojin shook her head.

"I thought I was, but I searched the dictionary for its meaning..it's basically intended for someone's husband or wife..and Shu's not my wife." she explained and Soyeon rolled her eyes at her.

"maybe it's official that our group has lost the last brain cell." she said and Soojin tilted her head at her, wondering what Soyeon meant.

"you're not functioning well Soo..it's pretty obvious you're jealous and here you are acting dumb about it." Soyeon said, shaking her head.

"but I'm not jealous." Soojin said and then suddenly, the camera man is coming towards them.

"Oh God! you are jealous, just admit it to yourself." Soyeon said as she immediately stood, leaving Soojin alone to go back writing her lyrics.

Soojin did the interview but her mind is off somewhere else.

+++++

Days after, Soojin and Shuhua are together in their couch inside the dorm they share with Miyeon.

Soojin's busy scrolling her feed and Shuhua is busy playing with her phone but the former is the one sitting with the latter's head on her lap.

Suddenly, as Soojin's scrolling, a picture showed up. It was a picture of Elkie, Tzuyu and Shuhua altogether. She knew that it was from Elkie's birthday and she know that Shuhua knew Tzuyu through Elkie as well.

But her mind went back to the time in which Shuhua and her were doing a Vlive together with Shuhua sharing about her mole that is the same as Tzuyu's, basically telling Soojin that in the past life, Shuhua and Tzuyu were in love.

Soojin frowned once again. Things like that shouldn't bother her since Shuhua is her girlfriend and the latter made her feel love in many different ways. So why? Why is she suddenly jealous?

And yes, she now finally admits that she, Seo Soojin is jealous. But it's not like she'll vocally tell that to anyone else.

"Jinjin, can I go out later?" she heard Shuhua asks and so she took her attention away from her phone and looked down at her girlfriend who's still resting her head on her lap.

"of course, you can do what you want Shu." she answered with a smile.

She honestly loves how Shuhua tells her everything, like wherever Shuhua will go, who she's with, what she's doing and Shuhua even asks permission, though she always tells the younger girl that she can do whatever she wants. She loves how Shuhua shares everything with her.

"okay, I'll be catching up with a friend..eat out for dinner, you know Tzuyu, right? I'll be with her later." Shuhua said and Soojin's smile almost left , keyword-almost.

"just the two of you?" she asks and Shuhua nodded.

"okay, what time will you come back?" she asks, going back to looking at her phone.

In reality, she's hating herself for being jealous. She knows it's just a friendly dinner but her mind is telling her otherwise. And she doesn't like that, not at all.

+++++

The next day, they were heading towards their company.

Soojin's jealousy finally gone, she seriously stared at the mirror the night before, telling herself to behave right. She knows she trusts Shuhua and so she doesn't need to be jealous over some nonsense things.

After that, she thinks she's gone mad but the jealousy left her. For good.

But it seems like it's coming back now, because since the moment they entered the building, a unfamiliar face showed up.

"hi!" a guy greeted, not her or any other member but just Shuhua, only Shuhua.

Soojin, as far as she remembers hadn't seen the boy's face around and so she thinks the guy is a new trainee.

"ahm, hello." she heard her girlfriend shyly greets.

"I'm your fan and a new trainee here, can I take a picture with you..Shuhua~ssi?" the guy asks in Mandarin and Shuhua's eyes lit up.

"you speak Mandarin!" Shuhua said with an excited voice.

"yes, I studied to be able to talk to you like this." the guy answered with a smile.

Soojin, though not fully understanding everything that the two were talking about, she knew that her girlfriend is genuinely happy about meeting a fan who speaks her native language. But unfortunately, Shuhua's oblivious about the fact that the said fan is indeed flirting with her, and Soojin can clearly see it.

"so, can we take a picture together?" the boy asks and it's just then Soojin noticed that the guy looks handsome and she hates it.

A handsome guy flirting with her goddess girlfriend, just..she hates it.

However, she saw Shuhua nod and stood closer beside the guy. And as if it isn't enough, the guy put his arms around Shuhua as he took pictures of them together.

Soojin's literally fuming because of it, "Soo, relax." she heard Minnie from behind her.

"okay, enough with the pictures..I'm sorry but we need to get going now." Soojin heard Yuqi say, pulling Shuhua away from the guy.

"right, I'm sorry..I hope to see you around Shuhua~ssi." the guy said and left after receiving a nod and smile from Shuhua.

"it isn't that obvious that he's into you." Yuqi said as soon as the guy left.

"eh? he isn't though." Shuhua obliviously answered.

Soojin rolled her eyes at that.

+++++

For some reason, ever since Soojin admitted to herself that she is indeed feeling jealous, a lot of people keeps on approaching Shuhua.

And it went wherever they go. Company, music shows, Han River and even when they are walking Haku and Mata out.

Or like when they are literally on their date.

"what would a beautiful lady like you want to order?" the waiter asks with his flirtatious smile towards Shuhua.

"ahm, I would like~~~~~~" Shuhua keeps on saying her orders, along with Soojin's since she already knows what her girlfriend likes.

Soojin keeps shooting daggers at the waiter while oblivious Shuhua is just listing all the delicious food the place could offer.

"I'll have your order served first than anybody else's beautiful lady." the waiter said as he winked at Shuhua but later on then frowned when Shuhua didn't even look at him.

"thank you." Shuhua said, taking her phone out while doing so.

The waiter finally left and Soojin's still pissed.

"Jin~ah, look over here." she heard Shuhua say and so she turned her head towards her girlfriend.

A click sound is then heard, Shuhua took a picture of her.

"pictures doesn't do your beauty justice jagiya." Shuhua said, smiling at the picture she took.

Soojin blushed because of that.

They then continued taking pictures of each other and with each other, but then the waiter came back rolling something that looked like a cart with the food they ordered on it.

"here are your orders, beautiful lady." the waiter said, and once again, Soojin is jealous.

"thank you." Shuhua answered, watching the food that is being served with awe.

"enjoy." the waiter said, only looking at Shuhua. Literally Soojin does not exist.

They then started eating, Shuhua mostly talking about random things and Soojin answering.

Soojin somehow forgot about her jealousy as she stares and listens to Shuhua talk about anything.

And after their dinner, as soon as the waiter came in for their payment. Soojin right away took her wallet and gave her card. The waiter however is still openly looking at Shuhua.

Soojin's patience is wearing thin, she thinks that just one wrong move from this guy, she would really snap.

Thankfully, the waiter did not do anything else after paying.

Going out from the restaurant, somebody suddenly called them, actually it was just Shuhua.

But they both turned nevertheless.

The waiter, now out from his uniform is smiling at them.

"here, I figured we could give each other a call." he said, handing Shuhua a what seemed like his calling card.

Isn't he aware that he's flirting with an idol who's openly gay and in a relationship with me?! Soojin thinks.

Shuhua looks like she didn't know what to say, "I'm sorry, but you've been seriously going out of hand." Soojin decided to speak, finally.

She literally snapped, "you've been flirting with MY GIRLFRIEND since the moment you came to get our order, but I just kept my mouth shut..you winked, flirted and smiled and only looked at her, even when it's pretty obvious she's with me. and now, you are giving her your number? dude, I'm sorry but this beautiful lady here which happens to be MY GIRLFRIEND is not interested." Soojin said, arms around Shuhua, literally pulling her close.

The waiter's mouth fell, unable to say anything. Soojin smirked and started walking away, lightly pulling Shuhua with her.

+++++

When they arrived in their dorm, Soojin directly went inside her room, closing the door and not letting Shuhua in.

"jagiya, let me in?" Shuhua asks from outside.

"let's talk later Shu." she said.

Soojin is extremely embarrassed about how she acted earlier, she should have not done it but she still did.

"come on Jin~ah, let's talk please?" she heard Shuhua say.

With a sigh, she opened the door and let Shuhua in.

"honey?" Shuhua called.

They are sitting together on her bed, her head low. Suddenly, she heard Shuhua chuckle.

"what?" she asks, raising her head up.

"I never believed what Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi and Soyeon unnie said..coz it's impossible for you to be jealous, but now, I guess it's true then." Shuhua answered and Soojin blushed.

"Jin~ah, you're so cute when you're jealous." she heard Shuhua continue.

"I'm not jealous." she denied and Shuhua did laugh at that.

"come here, let me give you some more love baby." Shuhua said, hugging Soojin..pulling her closer to her, Soojin can actually hear Shuhua's heart beat.

"tell me jagiya, what's bothering you?" Soojin felt Shuhua kiss her head as the younger girl asked that question.

"there's this fanmade video of you linking you to a male artist..and I know it shouldn't affect me since you don't even personally know him but still..our industry is much smaller than anyone can say and there's a possibility that you might meet him." Soojin explained, relaxing in Shuhua's hug.

"and? so if I meet him? it's not like I'll like him more than I should." Shuhua answered.

"I know..and that's why I hate myself." Soojin said.

"and then, that guy from the other day..he was clearly flirting with you and you are being oblivious about it." she added as she felt Shuhua's fingers running on her hair now.

"I didn't know he was, if he really did.." she answered and Soojin groaned.

"and that guy from earlier, he was winking, smiling and being flirty with you all throughout our date." Soojin said, moving away from Shuhua.

Shuhua however only laughed at her, "why are you laughing at me Yeh Shuhua?" she asks, annoyed.

"I did not even look at him Jin~ah, my whole attention is on you..and even when I see him doing those flirty things towards me, it wouldn't matter..no one else will matter coz I have you, and you're all that I need Jinjin." Shuhua said, now her cheeks, Soojin automatically relaxed on Shuhua's touch.

"I'm just..insecure." she admitted and Shuhua shook her head.

"you don't have to be..you are the one I love, from the bottom of my heart Jin~ah. I only and will only look at you." she said, as she then kissed Soojin on the lips.

It lasted for a few seconds, a sweet kiss.

When they parted, Soojin stared at Shuhua's eyes who's lovingly looking at her, making her smile.

"I love you Shushu." she said, voice full of affection and Shuhua smiled sweetly at her.

"I love you too Jinjin." and Soojin knew she doesn't need to be jealous at all, Shuhua loves her and she trusts the younger girl.

The only one she doesn't trust is those people who will come and flirt with Shuhua, coz who wouldn't flirt with Yeh Shuhua? The girl's too beautiful inside and out. And she considers herself the luckiest being the one Shuhua loves.

/////

NOTE: what do you think of this update? :)