Lucky ❤ (p2)

Fall In Love

They arrived in the cafeteria and they both directly went to order their lunch.

Soojin doesn't want to but she still lets go from holding Shuhua's hand since she thinks maybe the girl is uncomfortable with it plus there is no reason to hold her hand anymore.

Shaking her head a bit to clear her thoughts away from Shuhua, Soojin then ordered what she wants, not looking at their lunch menu at all since she's already memorized all of it.

And after paying for it, she then turned to look at Shuhua who's just beside her, looking at the menu.

"how about you Shuhua?" she asks, hoping the girl can understand her question.

"ramen." Shuhua answered her, more shy than before and so she nodded.

She waited for Shuhua to finish paying as their order is given to them.

"let's take a seat over there." Soojin said as she gestured for Shuhua to follow her.

When they settled themselves, seats opposite each other, Soojin started eating her food as Shuhua then followed after.

It was a comfortable silence in between them as they eat, no awkwardness at all, as Soojin thinks.

She then took her phone out from her bag and used the same method to communicate with Shuhua once again.

Sit with me all throughout our subjects.

Shuhua then nodded her head as an answer and she smiled.

I can then teach you a bit of our lesson after our last period class, is that okay?

"yes." Shuhua answers her as she types in another thing to say.

At the library?

"sure." Shuhua answers once again.

Her answers were short and Soojin honestly isn't use to people talking that way.

Though she herself is not a fan of talking, this Shuhua is much more worse than her. Or maybe it's because she doesn't know their language well that's why she's only giving short responses?

Soojin continued eating her food as she noticed Shuhua is also doing the same thing.

Lunch passed by quickly as they both then head back to their classroom, but this time..Soojin isn't holding Shuhua's hand anymore since there are only few students around them.

+++++

The whole afternoon class passed by with Soojin paying more attention to Shuhua than the lessons itself. Why? Because she can't help but do so.

Shuhua looked so cute beside her, the girl obviously is trying to understand the lesson and Soojin finds it admirable.

They are now walking towards the library, Soojin hesitating whether to hold Shuhua's hand or not since there are quiet a lot of students around them.

Still, they both walk together side by side, their hands almost touching.

And suddenly, as Soojin turned to look behind them, she saw a guy running fast towards their direction and due to her reflexes, she immediately pulled Shuhua towards her. Holding her close as the guy ran like flash.

"yah! look where you're running!" Soojin yelled in the middle of the hallways and some students looked at her.

It's a rare thing seeing her yell like that since everyone knows her as a calm one.

"thank you." she suddenly heard Shuhua say in a low voice using Korean language.

And Soojin once again for the fourth time today forgot how to breathe as she realized how close Shuhua is to her. She's basically hugging the girl.

Clearing , she then slowly removed Shuhua from her embrace and nodded her head.

"you're welcome." she said as she then fixed herself and stared straight ahead.

"let's go." she then say as Shuhua nodded beside her and they started walking once again.

+++++

When they entered the school library, a girl with a beautiful face as if perfectly sculpted by God himself greeted them. It was Miyeon, Soojin's friend who's 2 years older than her and is also working there part time.

"hi Soo, is she the beautiful girl I've been hearing all around the campus the whole day? everyone's saying she's your girlfriend." Miyeon asks her and Soojin blushed at that.

"she is but she's not my girlfriend..I'm straight unnie." she said, reminding Miyeon that she is indeed, straight.

"ow, so she's single then." Miyeon said with a smile as Soojin saw how the older girl stared at Shuhua who actually is hanging her head low, avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

"anyways, we're here to study unnie..I'll see you some other time." she said, obviously surprising Miyeon since she's not usually like that.

She then smiled as she guided Shuhua towards the area in the library she usually stays in.

After offering a seat for Shuhua to take, she then sat beside the girl.

Taking her notes out, she then glance at Shuhua who's also doing the same thing.

Soojin doesn't know why, but she felt herself being protective of Shuhua.

"let's start?" she heard Shuhua say using a broken yet cute Korean language.

"sure." she said, but then an idea came in her mind.

"but before that.." she said as she once again used her cellphone to typed in a translated message for Shuhua.

You can talk in your language for awhile if you want.

Shuhua stared at her after reading it, confusion written on her face.

I can't understand it, but I still want to hear you talk about yourself or how your day went.

Shuhua smiled at her because of that and when she nodded her head as a sign..the girl then started talking to her in Mandarin.

Soojin just listened to everything Shuhua is saying even when she can't understand a single thing.

She loves how Shuhua sounds so confident talking using her own language. The girl sounds so mature speaking it and is even more breathtakingly beautiful with her confidence and all her actions while doing so.

Smiling, she nodded at Shuhua to just continue talking whenever the girl stops, encouraging her to just talk freely.

That's until suddenly Shuhua gasps and covered .

Soojin raised her eyebrow at that, she's worried because of Shuhua and so she quickly typed in a message.

what's wrong? are you okay?

She saw how Shuhua read it and nodded her head at her, now smiling.

Shuhua suddenly signalled for her phone and Soojin gave it to her. She then watched the girl typed in something.

I'm sorry I'm talking too much

It's written in Korean and Soojin shook her head as she typed in a message.

it's fine, I asked for it

She said, smiling at Shuhua as the girl smiled back at her.

However, she noticed the time on her phone and it read 6:39. It's already getting late.

let's just do this tomorrow?

She asks and Shuhua looks at her, tilting her head out of curiosity. Soojin once again is having a battle with herself because for the second time today, Shuhua is trying to make her cry because of her cuteness.

Thankfully, she's done her job on responding to Shuhua's untold question.

it's almost 7

She said and then right away typed in something again.

the library will close at that time

And another.

and you need to go home safely

She watched as Shuhua smiled at her last message.

The girl then nodded her head and they then both started keeping their things back in their bags before standing.

She's quiet happy that Miyeon isn't there anymore when they passed by.