Turn Back Time

Fall In Love

"Shu! come out now, let's eat!" Soojin yells from the kitchen.

However, there's no answer that came afterwards.

"Shu?!" she yells once again, but there's still silence.

She sighed as she sat and started eating, staring at the empty chair in front of her, staring at the untouched food on the plate in front of her.

+++++

"I'll be back right away Shu!" she yells before closing the door, right away running towards her car.

She drove her way towards the mall to shop for groceries.

As soon as she's done, she then drove towards Shuhua's favourite chocolate place.

"thanks!" she happily smiled at the cashier before exiting the place and back into her car.

When she arrived home, two puppies came to greet her, Haku and Mata.

"well, hello to you too pups..where's your mom?" she asks the two after she puts the groceries on top of the table, petting them.

Haku just tilted its head along with Mata who does not seem to understand her question and she sighed.

She then stood and put the groceries inside the fridge before feeding Haku and Mata their dinner.

Soojin then went to cook for dinner, a delicious one.

As she's cutting the other ingredients she accidentally cut her finger making it bleed badly.

She then suddenly cried, her tears cannot be stopped. Remembering everything.

She remembered what happened and how it came up to that certain time now. Her, being alone.

Flashback

"I'm not asking for anything Jin! except for you to just tell me you love me too!" Shuhua yelled in her face.

"don't you think you're asking too much Shu?" she asks.

"too much?! Jin! we've been living together for 4 months, just us two! doing grocery shopping together, going out just us two, raising puppies together, going on dates just us two..JUST THE TWO OF US! and what do you expect for my family to say? my relatives? YOUR sides to say? of course they'll immediately think we are together!! and what? you don't want me to tell them the truth that indeed we are just because you are afraid of what they'll say?!" Shuhua angrily said.

Shuhua is never the one to yell and get angry, she is always the calm one between them two. Not that Soojin's loud but surprisingly, in their relationship, Shuhua's the more understanding one, the more logical one. But it seems like her mind finally snapped.

Especially her heart.

"newsflash Seo Soojin! nobody cares if we're dating or not! just a simple YES to their question, that's it! everyone probably knows about us by now and yet you..YOU keep on denying it!" Shuhua added.

"and you know what frustrates me the most?" Shuhua asks, slowly calming down.

"it's the fact that you didn't tell me you love me too." she said, tears on her face.

"I can still hold on to us Jin, I am willing to wait for you to be ready to tell everyone what we really are.." she said, lightly smiling as she wipes her own tears.

"but how can I hold on when you're not even giving me a reason to do so?" Shuhua added, smile gone.

Shuhua stood and left their shared apartment after that.

End of flashback

Soojin wiped her tears, her bleeding finger stinging.

Taking her phone out from her pocket, she dialed the number she's ever memorized all her life, Shuhua's.

Shushu baobei <3

hey baby? I know it had been a week since the last time we talked..but please, please hear me out? come back to me please? I'm begging you Shu.

After leaving a voicemail, she then stopped whatever she's doing. She lost her apetitte to eat and just wants to sleep.

Maybe the pain will be gone if she sleeps, and so she did.

+++++

She suddenly felt a kiss on her forehead, she smiled at that.

The kiss felt so familiar she can just stay in that dream.

"what are you dreaming about Jin?" she heard a very familiar voice say.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and found Shuhua staring at her.

She immediately sat up, slapping herself in the process. For all she knows, she might be dreaming.

"stop that jagiya." Shuhua said, holding her hands and Soojin right away stared back at the girl's eyes.

The eyes that holds nothing but only love and care, Soojin started crying again.

"you came back." she said and Shuhua smiled.

"I did." Shuhua answered.

"but why?" she asks, tilting her head and Shuhua lightly laughed.

"because you told me to." and Soojin cried once again.

"why? all I ever did was hurt you Shu." she said and Shuhua shook her head.

"it isn't the only thing you did jagiya..I felt it, I felt how much you love me with just the way you hold me close, with just the way you stare at me, with just the way you take care of me..and I was just too blinded to realized that..that's why I'm sorry." Shuhua said with the softest smile Soojin ever saw.

"the unnie's did not stop telling me how crazy I am for going out that door that day Jin..they were the ones who told me all the things I should've realized all along." Shuhua added.

"I shouldn't ask for things like that Jin~ah, you making me feel it should be enough." she said and Soojin shook her head.

"no baobei, it shouldn't be..you deserve to not only feel it but also hear it and I'm sorry..I'm sorry for not saying that to you, I'm sorry for being a coward." Soojin said as Shuhua continued to wipe her tears.

"but I won't be anymore Shu. I can't lose you again." she said and Shuhua's heart beat slowly started beating fast.

"I love you Shu..I love you so damn much and I'm willing to tell the world about us." Soojin added and Shuhua kissed her because of that.

The kiss that made her feel alive again, the kiss that made her feel Shuhua's love again. She's finally free.

Admitting that she's in love with Shuhua is the best thing she's ever done and she's never taking it back. Never.