Your words vs Mine

Fall In Love

It is safe to say that in (G)I-DE, Soyeon and Soojin are the two members Shuhua obeys the most.

Soyeon being her unnie and the leader and with Soojin being as well her unnie and the love of her life.

While Minnie is that member she gets along with because the older one plays with her well.

Yuqi does not let her breathe most of the time since they always fight with each other, of course, it's just a normal fight between best friends. But for the record, she does not let Yuqi breathe too. Everyone in their group doesn't actually, and that's how their friendship works.

Miyeon. Hmm, Miyeon is the oldest yet the most teased member in the group, everyone is comfortable with her and she's fine with how the others because she knows it's how their friendship works. Everyone knows that.

So again, Soojin and Soyeon are the two members Shuhua obeys more. But it doesn't mean she doesn't obey her other unnies, it's just that, she knows when to obey them and when not to.

Like today, as they all hangout in Misooshu's dormitory.

"Shu, let's go put some veggies on Soyeon's meal.." Yuqi said raising her eyebrows up and down and Shuhua shook her head no.

"I suggest you don't do that." she said, taking the remote from Yuqi's hands.

"it's fine..she won't get mad, let's go?" Yuqi once again said, trying to convince Shuhua.

"my point is, I won't let you do that..so just don't." Shuhua said as she switched to different channels.

"jeez! you're really my girlfriend's protector." Yuqi said shaking her head, talking about Soyeon's statement during one of their radio guestings.

Soyeon told everyone Shuhua protects her from Yuqi, though Yuqi doesn't really do anything harmful, just teasing her girlfriend is what she does. She honestly find an angry Soyeon cute so she teases her most of the time, Soyeon does the same to her as well. They are just practically lovebirds being a bully and loving each other at the same time.

Shuhua did not say anything after what Yuqi said as she watched the show on their TV.

"Shushu!! let's take a picture together!!" she suddenly heard Minnie yell from Miyeon's room followed by heavy footsteps running.

"nah! let's take them together now..I'm sorry." she then heard Miyeon yell as well, both running towards where she is.

"what's with them?" Yuqi asks beside her as Miyeon is stopping Minnie from approaching them.

"Miyeon unnie must have spent too much time being a sleepy head she said no to Minnie unnie's request about taking a picture together." Shuhua explained and Yuqi chuckled.

"that happened during one of our promotions back then as well, right?" she asks and Shuhua nodded before answering.

"yep, it was caught on camera..Miyeon unnie is a useless gay." Shuhua said as Yuqi laughed out loud.

"Shu! smile!!" Minnie suddenly popped up behind her with a camera and Shuhua being Shuhua, she immediately smiled.

"you're not supposed to take a picture with her." Miyeon said, pouting like a kid beside Minnie.

"I already did though." Minnie said, rolling her eyes at Miyeon.

"Shushu, you should have told her to take a picture with me." Miyeon said, now pouting at Shuhua's direction.

"eww, stop that unnie.." Shuhua immediately reacted that made Yuqi laugh once again while Minnie is trying her best not to laugh.

Shuhua's grossed out expression is too much to handle, "yah! don't pretend you don't love me!" Miyeon suddenly said, now trying to hug the poor maknae.

"Oh My God! Minnie unnie! take your girlfriend away from meeee!!!" she yelled as she keeps on pushing Miyeon away.

"not my girlfriend." Minnie jokingly answered and Miyeon stopped what she was doing and turned to look back at Minnie.

"she's my wife." Minnie then said, smiling sweetly at Miyeon who then went from being in a pained expression to a smiley one.

"aww! I love you!" Miyeon said, hugging Minnie in the process who also hugged her back.

"I love you too..now, can we take a picture together?" Minnie asks and Miyeon nodded as they both started walking back to Miyeon's room, still hugging each other like they're glued together.

"they are seriously weird girlfriends." Shuhua said, sighing and shaking her head.

"WIVES!" she almost jump out when she heard the two oldest yell from Miyeon's room.

Yuqi's just laughing, holding her stomach since it's staring to get hurt from laughing too much.

Shuhua just sat there, shaking her head as she went back to watching the TV again.

+++++

Soojin and Soyeon are finally done preparing for their dinner since the leader decided to volunteer on helping Soojin cook for everyone.

"Shu! please help me with the plates!" Soojin's low and soft voice didn't go unnoticed by Shuhua despite having the TV in high volume.

"right away honey!" she yelled as she ran towards the kitchen, but not without hearing Yuqi say, "whipped!".

They then all started eating together while talking about their Oh My God promotions and next comeback, their lovelife included of course.

"Shu, can you eat all these veggies please? Yuqi won't eat them for me." Soyeon said, setting aside all the possible veggies on her plate.

"sure unnie." Shuhua said, smiling as she reached for it all.

+++++

"Shushu, can we not watch a horror movie tonight?" Soojin asked, back hugging Shuhua who's in between her legs.

They are about to have their movie date as a group since they all hadn't got the chance to spend much time together outside practice and promotions.

Shuhua really wanted to watch something scary, but honestly, she just loves having Soojin cling on to her for dear life whenever the older girl gets scared. But since Soojin is already back hugging her plus the fact that her unnie is actually using a more softer tone in asking that request to her, she decided she'll give in.

She honestly, really, always does though.

"okay, you all can choose what." Shuhua said before kissing Soojin on the cheeks.

"whipped." she heard Yuqi say even from afar, she shot the older girl a glare because of it.

+++++

Another day.

"Jinjin, can I just wear my favourite green shirt outside?" Shuhua asked.

They are about to go out together, just the two of them for their date since they haven't gone out for quiet some time already.

"Shu, you can't." Soojin said as she sat on Shuhua's bed, watching the younger girl choose what to wear.

"but why?" Shuhua whined, now looking at her.

"because we're going in a restaurant Shu..a candlelight dinner and I need you to wear something more formal other than your favourite shirt." Soojin said, sighing as Shuhua pouted before finding other clothes to wear.

"and besides, we're trying not to get to exposed with the media Shu..and you wearing that shirt isn't exactly lowkey." Soojin added.

Everyone already knows they are dating, the whole industry knows the fact that SOOSHU, YUYEON and MIMIN is real since they all came out during their first ever world tour, but they are still trying to be subtle as much as they can.

"okay, fine." Shuhua said as she nodded like a kid, finally pulling a black dress.

"go out now, I'll change first." she said and Soojin nodded, smiling at her.

"see you outside baby." Soojin said and Shuhua blushed at the endearment.

Just as before Soojin closed the door, Shuhua is sure she heard Yuqi's voice saying "whipped".

Heck, Song Yuqi's not even in their dorms!

+++++

That same night.

Soojin and Shuhua are both lying in the latter's bed, the former scrolling through her Twitter account while Shuhua is playing games on her phone.

After an hour and a half, Soojin finally locked her phone and put it on the bed side table.

"Shu? let's sleep." she said, turning to look at Shuhua.

Shuhua on the other hand is playing still, she heard her girlfriend though and she's not going to ignore her.

"can I just finish this one game?" she asked, stealing a glance at Soojin who in return raised her eyebrows.

Shuhua saw it and immediately exited her game, closed her phone and put it on the same bed side table.

"cuddle me?" she asks Soojin who in return opened her arms for her.

"good night jagiya." she said as she smelled Soojin's perfume, it's the same perfume she gave during the older girl's birthday.

"good night baobei." Soojin replied back as she kissed Shuhua's head.

"WHIPPED!" Shuhua almost groaned when she heard Yuqi's voice.

+++++

The next day. Everyone is gathered in the practice room with a 30 minute break from their practice.

"what kind of sorcery did you do to me?" Shuhua asked Yuqi who in return looked at her in shocked.

"what?" she asks, confused.

"I can literally hear you say 'whipped' all the time, everywhere." Shuhua said, obviously not amused.

But Yuqi laugh at her face, "Oh My God! that's funny!" she said and Shuhua groaned.

They were playfully arguing together as Soyeon and Soojin just looked at them.

"maknaes." Soyeon said, shaking her head.

"what are they talking about anyways? do you know it?" Soojin asks and Soyeon nodded her head before explaining.

"Yuqi's been telling Shuhua she's whipped for you since she immediately follows whatever you say." Soyeon said and Soojin blushed at that.

"are you seriously blushing Soo?" Soyeon asks, surprised.

Soojin then shook her head and smiled at Shuhua's direction, who's now already trying to free herself from Miyeon once again.

"I honestly disagree with my own girlfriend Soo." she heard Soyeon say and so she returned her attention at the girl beside her.

"why?" she asks.

"you're the one who's more whipped." Soyeon said.

"I mean..you stare at her like that whenever she's not looking at you..you watch horror movies with her even when you're a scaredy-cat..you always gave in whenever she asks you to cook for her even when it's late at night already..you do that even when we were just trainees Soo." Soyeon explained.

"and did you see our Youtube Live? the one we did during Valentines? she wanted to use the other tray but you want the other one and yet with just one glance at you, she already made you choose the same thing as what she likes..then that time when you sharpened a pencil then gave it to her first? Oh My God, I literally squealed when I saw that..also, that cake you're supposed to eat but last second you chose to feed it to her..and also tha--" Soojin cut Soyeon off, her cheeks flaming red now.

"I get it..stop listing things Soyeon." she said that made Soyeon chuckle.

"Jin~ah!!!!" they both heard Shuhua yell as they look up and found the girl running towards them.

Soojin immediately sat up since she figured Shuhua's going to jump on her, and the younger girl really did.

"Oh My God!" Soojin said, Shuhua now in her arms.

"She took me to the skyyyyy!! Oh My God!! She showed me all the starsssss!!" Shuhua started singing, moving as if she's not being carried by her girlfriend.

Soojin just shook her head as she let Shuhua do what she wants, smiling at herself as she really agreed with what Soyeon said.

"you're more whipped."

//////////

NOTE: please let me know if you all like my oneshots.. vote, subscribe and comment something :)

Thank you :)