Cling on to me Forever

Fall In Love

If Soojin turns into a tree, Shuhua will automatically become a koala. Even now that Soojin's still a human, Shuhua's already clinging on to her like her life depended on her so what more if that happens?

Though Soojin wouldn't dare to voice out her thoughts, deep inside she knows that a clingy Shuhua is the most adorable thing ever. Except Shuhua's entire existence, that is.

"Jinjin~ah!! I'm hungry!!" Even from her room, Soojin can hear Shuhua's voice calling out for her.

Footsteps can be heard approaching her room and so she just waited for the younger girl to come in.

"Jinjin~ah." Shuhua calls her like a kid.

Soojin paused the video she was watching, which is by the way her daily dose of cooking shows and looked at Shuhua.

"go order some delivery food." she says and Shuhua shook her head as she sat in Soojin's bed.

"but I want your cooking, cook for me please?" Shuhua pleaded like a kid asking her parents to buy her a candy.

Rolling her eyes, Soojin stood and closed her laptop.

"let's go." she coldly say as she walks ahead and was followed by an excited Shuhua.

+++++

"why do you like my cooking so much?" she asks Shuhua as she's almost done cooking.

"hmm? what kind of a question is that? my Jinjin is a good cook and therefore she makes delicious things." Shuhua answers as she pointed her camera phone on Soojin.

"you and your fluttery words." Soojin answers, once again rolling her eyes.

"and what are you doing Yeh Shuhua?" she asks the younger girl as she noticed her taking pictures, of course, she knows it. She just wants to know Shuhua's reason.

"taking a picture of my beautiful Jinjin." Shuhua casually answers as she checks the photos on her phone.

Once again, Soojin rolled her eyes.

She's honestly lost count on how many times she's rolled her eyes because of Shuhua.

+++++

"thank you for the food Jinjin~ah! I'll go take a shower for awhile!" Soojin hears Shuhua say as the girl ran back to her room.

Soojin already know that it will happen, Shuhua doesn't wash her dishes after eating, she just lets it be. And she, Seo Soojin is washing it.

She complained about it too many times and Shuhua would just give her the puppy eyes. She honestly doesn't mind washing all the plates if it meant seeing Shuhua act like that towards her.

She chuckled to herself when she realized what she's been thinking all along.

Yeh Shuhua. That name has been invading her mind for weeks and months and years already and she honestly doesn't mind any single bit of it. In fact, it's the name she swore she will never ever forget.

+++++

It's almost dinner time and Miyeon, who's gone all day hasn't returned yet. So as the good little sister Soojin is, she called the girl.

"oh! hi Soojin~ah." Miyeon greets her with a cheerful voice.

"where are you unnie?" Soojin asks as she sat on their couch, turning the tv on but in a low volume.

"I'm at the café with Minnie, you know..gotta spend time together." Miyeon answers her, voice eliciting obvious happiness.

"does that mean Yuqi and Soyeon are left alone in their dorms?" she asks and Miyeon laughed.

"yes, Minnie and I were actually praying that their dorm will still be all okay and safe to live in when she returns. God knows how those two would always bicker at any given time and circumstances." Miyeon says.

"you're right..they're weird girlfriends I must say." Soojin says, smiling.

"coz Minnie and I are the most normal one..well balanced." the older girl says, proud about that fact.

"if you say so unnie." Soojin says lightly laughing.

"Jinjin~ah!!! I can hear you talking to Miyeon unnie and it's been over a minute already!!" Soojin suddenly hears Shuhua yell from the younger girl's own room.

"Minnie just told me Shuhua texted her saying that I should end the call with you." Miyeon says laughing that made Soojin laugh even more.

Shuhua is really the jealous type, her jealousy is mostly annoying but at some point Soojin loves it when the younger girl's jealous.

"Jinjin~ah!" she hears the girl call out once again.

"unnie, Shuhua's been calling me..I gotta go." Soojin finally told Miyeon.

"sure thing..and please tell her not to kill me later, okay? bye." she heard Miyeon say before the call ended.

Shuhua then went out from her room and sat beside Soojin.

"you missed Miyeon unnie already?" the girl asks her, voice sounding sad.

"are you seriously jealous, like for real?" she asks back, amused.

But Shuhua just looks at her and for awhile, she got lost in the younger girl's eyes. It's always like this, whenever she stares at her, she somehow gets lost in it.

Until Shuhua broke it first and stood, "I'll be going out tonight with Tzuyu..but I'll make sure to come back early." the girl says and Soojin's brow raised.

"wait what?" she asks, making sure she heard it right.

"I said I'm going out with Tzuyu, from Twice..I'll be back right away as soon as I can." Shuhua repeated and that's when Soojin noticed that Shuhua's wearing her casual outfit when she's going out.

"okay, should I wait for you for dinner?" Soojin asks as she returned her gaze on the tv.

"nah, Tzuyu and I will eat together tonight..but you should eat a lot okay?" Shuhua says patting Soojin's head with a smile.

"I'll see you later Jinjin~ah." she hears the girl say, followed with footsteps moving towards their door.

Once she heard the door shut close, Soojin sighed, "I guess she forgot." she says to herself.

+++++

Soojin stayed on her bed after washing the plates she used for her dinner.

It's almost 9 in the evening and Shuhua isn't home yet, even Miyeon is nowhere around their dorm.

SHUSHU sent a text~

Jinjin~ah! :) please open the door.

She wonders in her mind, why would Shuhua ask her to open the door for her when the girl obviously know their password?

Still, she stood and went out of her room and walked towards the door.

She thinks back to why she always follows what Shuhua says when in fact she's the oldest between them.

She can just honestly tell Shuhua to open the door herself, but she's not in the mood to do so, since she somehow missed the girl already.

Yeah, she admits it on herself but never to anyone else. Shuhua would obviously with it for the rest of their lives and she's not in for it.

+++++

As soon as Soojin opened the door, she saw Shuhua standing there with a smile on her face.

"Seo Soojin." the younger girl calls her.

Soojin took Shuhua's whole being as the girl stares at her, smile on her face, right hand carrying a box of cake with her left hand occupied with a paper bag.

"is that from Tzuyu?" she asks as she move aside to let Shuhua in.

She thinks that maybe it's the reason why Shuhua couldn't open the door, she's carrying loads of things. But then, how come the girl was able to text her?

Those thoughts ran in her mind as she closed the door. But when she turned around, she was shocked to see Shuhua in one knee.

"Yeh Shuhua, what are you doing?" she asks, both confused and thrilled.

"Miyeon unnie won't be back home tonight since I asked her not to. And I went out with Tzuyu to buy something." Shuhua started saying, "Jinjin~ah, happy 3rd anniversary..I would like to give this ring to you as a sign of my heart being only owned by you." she added, showing Soojin a ring.

Soojin's mind went blank. She should have known, Shuhua would never ever forget what date it is today.

Shuhua was always the one to greet her as soon as the clock strikes 12 midnight, but the girl never mentioned a thing about their anniversary today and so she really thought Shuhua forgot about it.

But she's wrong.

"will you let me put this in your finger?" Shuhua asks with a soft smile and all she can do is just nod.

She's always like this, she never showed Shuhua too much affection, she doesn't always cling on to the girl nor greets her first whenever a special event is happening relating to both of them.

She's always cold and Shuhua's always warm. She's always distancing herself and Shuhua would always invade her space.

But she doesn't hate it. She never hated it.

"jagiya, why are you crying? did I upset you with this? I'm sorry..I promise I'm not asking you to marry me, well at least not now..I was just giving this to you as a sign of my heart willingly surrendering to you. Please don't cry." Shuhua says as she stood, panicking over Soojin crying.

Seo Soojin rarely cries, if she does, it's either she's been keeping things to herself too much and the only thing to do is to release it for her to breathe again or when she's too happy.

The latter only happened twice, it happened first when they debuted as (G)I-DLE and the second time it happened was when Shuhua asked her to be hers.

"why are you so cheesy?" she asks Shuhua while she tried to wipe her own tears.

"I'm just saying the truth Jinjin~ah." Shuhua answered her, staring straight her soul through her eyes.

"I love you, do you know that?" Soojin asks finally calming down and Shuhua nodded, smiling at her.

"of course I do, you don't have to say it over and over again Jinjin~ah. I can feel it. I swear to God I really do." the younger girl says, assuring her.

"and I love you too." Shuhua added, leaning in for a kiss.

As Soojin kisses her back, it's then the older girl realized how lucky she is to have Shuhua.

Someone who's personality is a total opposite of hers yet somehow they compliment each other well.

Shuhua's clingy, annoying most of the times, always jealous, loud and over energetic. But that's what she loves about Shuhua. And she will never ever want the girl to change.

She's contented, she's happy.

Especially that she's in Yeh Shuhua's embrace, the person she loves.