Lucky ❤ (p3)

Fall In Love

Soojin finally arrived home after staying with Shuhua for awhile as the new girl waits for her dad to pick her up.

Shuhua also introduced her to her dad and somehow it made Soojin shy, unknown feelings occurring in her every being.

"I'm home mom!" she yells as she greets her mom with a smile on her face.

"come eat dinner, your dad's already here too.." her mom tells her and so she nodded.

"hi unnie." her younger sister greets her and she greeted the girl back.

As they sat and started eating, her dad suddenly stopped eating and looked straight at her.

"where is my daughter?" he asks, eyes focused on her and Soojin's brows raised.

"huh?" she asked, confused.

"my daughter doesn't smile when she's eating, she frowns all the time..WHO ARE YOU?" her dad asks and she laughed.

Her tummy aching from too much laughing as everyone stared at her, "seriously, Soo..why are you different today?" her mom asked her, sharing the same wonders as her dad.

Stopping herself from laughing, she asks back, "is that a bad thing mom, dad?" she asks and all shook their heads no, even her younger sister.

Satisfied, she smiled at them, "I just feel happy for some reason everyone..don't worry, I'm still Seo Soojin." she said as she continued eating.

She failed to notice the knowing glances her parents gave her.

They knew something came up in Soojin's life today and whatever or WHOEVER that is, they're excited to know.

+++++

Soojin sat on her chair, staring at her laptop for 2 hours already.

After her dinner with her family, it was her sisters turn to wash the dishes so Soojin already had no business down there.

She right away went inside her room and changed her clothes, settling herself in front of her laptop and searching things.

She's trying to learn Mandarin.

+++++

Her body suddenly ached as she slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to her surroundings.

She fell asleep in front of her laptop, sitting instead of lying down.

7:15 she reads the clock and her eyes grew wide.

15 minutes more to class!

She hurriedly went to splash some water on her face, brushing her teeth right after, then wore her uniform, struggling with her shoes, she still managed to put her things inside her bag as she rushes to get her comb and phone, running downstairs right after.

"Soojin, I thought you went out already." her mom asks, surprised as how her always early daughter is still here.

"I overslept mom! I'm going, see you later! I love you!" she says as she ran out.

Her mom left, mouth agape.

Soojin rarely says those three words, but right now, she just did.

"I wonder who made her change just like that." she asked to no one.

+++++

Arriving in class with just 3 minutes left, Soojin saw Shuhua napping on her table.

Careful to not wake the girl up, she slowly walked to her seat.

Everyone in class were noisy, like kids meeting new friends but this new girl is just here, napping.

Well, until Shuhua raised her head and stared at her.

"hi, good morning Soojin~ssi." Shuhua greeted her, which surprised her.

Her name rolling out from Shuhua's tongue sounded different. She somehow love how the girl says it.

"good morning Shuhua~ssi." she greeted back using Mandarin with a smile as she watched Shuhua's eyes grew wide.

Another cute sight for her, another reason to forget how to breathe.

"h-how?" Shuhua asks her and Soojin's smile never faded.

"I studied." she answered shortly as Shuhua's amused eyes looks at her.

Their teacher came and their moment was cut short.

But still, Soojin can never forget how Shuhua just looked right now.

+++++

They made a routine of staying together every single minute of the day, except when one needs to go to the bathroom that is.

As days passed by, she helped Shuhua through their classes, taught her things and as well on how to speak Korean.

In exchange, Shuhua also taught her how to speak the language she's grown up to.

Slowly getting attached to each other, everyone noticed how the shy and introverted Soojin slowly went out of her shell for the new girl, Shuhua.

"Shu, this is the first time you ordered something else aside from Ramen." Soojin asks, talking in Korean.

It had been 3 months since they met and now formed a good friendship bond together.

Already calling each other nicknames.

Shuhua awkwardly laughed as they both sat together.

"well, I honestly don't know how to read Korean and speak one..so I always end up ordering the same thing." the girl told her honestly and Soojin's eyes grew wide.

"wait..you could have told me Shu!" she half yelled, expression looking sad but Shuhua suddenly reached for her hand, holding her.

"it's fine Jinjin..at least now I know, right?" Shuhua asks her as she nodded.

She honestly already lost count how many times Shuhua made her forget what breathing is.

+++++

3 years passed by quickly and Soojin is beyond nervous.

She somehow talked to her parents the night before, confessing everything to them as she cried.

Both her mom and dad comforted her with good and encouraging words.

"you are still our daughter Soo." her mom told her.

"yes..and it will never change." her dad agreed.

"you can love whoever you love Soo.." he added and Soojin's worries flew out the window.

Coming out to them was what she once feared, but thankfully, her parents, along with her sister are all okay with it.

Right now, what she feared is standing this close to Shuhua while the latter stares at her, waiting for her to tell whatever she wants to say.

"I'm gay." she said, finally letting go.

She expected Shuhua to run away, to tell her to stop being her best friend.

But instead, Shuhua reached for her hand, a kind of habit they both developed over the years. Shuhua reaching out and Soojin relaxing right away.

"I'm gay too." the girl tells her with a smile as she smiled back.

However, there's still one thing she hadn't told Shuhua.

Over the years, she's fallen for her. Hard.