Maybe

Fall In Love

It was like a dream come true for Yeh Shuhua to finally have Seo Soojin as her girlfriend.

The girl is indeed a goddess in her eyes. But aside from that, Soojin is her first ever love. The older girl is someone whom she's willing to protect at all cost and love until her last breath.

Everyone knows that.

Soojin as well treats Shuhua as her queen. She cooks for her, washes the dishes afterwards, cleans up after her, runs to her whenever the maknae needs her and is literally whipped for her. She would give Shuhua the world if she can.

They wake up in each others arms in the morning from cuddling all night. Smiles on their faces after they share a quick kiss just before they prepare for their day.

Soyeon, Yuqi, Minnie and Miyeon find the two spending time together whenever they can despite their busy schedules and they admired how the two of them prioritize each other well.

Jealousy is always in Shuhua's blood, it's practically running in her body next to chocolates. So whenever she sees someone getting closer to Soojin more than a friendly person should, her mood changes faster than the Flash himself (though she doesn't know who that is). But the older girl is also fast on sensing Shuhua's jealousy and she then right away, always assure Shuhua how much she loves her.

Soojin rarely gets jealous and that's because Shuhua's attention is always on her. As it should be. But this one time happened, Shuhua's been getting close with Tzuyu from Twice and is spending too much time with her much to Soojin's dismay. Of course, her girlfriend is allowed to have friends since it is Shuhua's life, but she can't stop herself from being jealous.

The maknae noticed Soojin's sudden change of mood when she told her she's going out with Tzuyu after their dance practice and she right away sensed the jealousy in Soojin's eyes.

"Jinjin, come with me later." she said and Soojin shook her head.

"come on, I'll introduce you to her." Shuhua said, clinging on to her like a koala and using her cute voice on her..Soojin agreed, she can never say no to Shuhua after all.

And so, they met Tzuyu who's surprisingly not alone.

"Tzuyu~ah, Sana unnie.." Shuhua calls and the two smiled as she lets Soojin enter the booth first to sit.

"Jinjin, you already know them but I'll still introduce you." Shuhua started as she turned to look at Soojin who's always shy around other people.

"this is Tzuyu and this is Sana unnie, Tzuyu's girlfriend." Shuhua said, lowering her voice on the last part and Soojin had a surprise look on her face.

"hi Soojin~ssi..I heard a lot of good things about you from this kid here whenever we hangout together." Sana says, smiling at Soojin.

"together?" Soojin can't help but asks and Sana chuckled.

"yes, Shuhua's been hanging out with Tzuyu and I lately and all she's been talking about is you." Sana said and Soojin turned to look at Shuhua who's cheeks tinted with red.

"don't tell her things like that unnie, look at our kid..she's blushing hard..it's supposed to be a secret." Tzuyu said, smirking that earned a glare from Shuhua.

That meet-up went great. Soojin was so sorry about feeling jealous for no reason and Shuhua did not mind it.

"it was my fault Jinjin..I did not tell you she's dating Sana unnie and that it's always us three that's hanging out.." Shuhua said as they walk towards their home.

"are they like us?" Soojin asked.

"secretly dating? yes." Shuhua answered as she put her arms around Soojin.

When they got home, they fell into their usual routine.

After all of their nightly routines, they then laid together on Soojin's bed, cuddling closer.

"I wish I can tell the world about us Shu." Soojin said as she hugs Shuhua in her arms.

"I wish too Jin~ah.." Shuhua answered, smelling in Soojin's scent she always recognize.

"I love you." they suddenly said both at the same time and Shuhua pulled away from the hug as they both laugh.

When they stopped, they stared at each others eyes as they then leaned in for a kiss, conveying every love they have.

"I promise we'll get through this Jinjin." Shuhua said when they pulled away.

"I promise we will Shu..I'll always be with you." Soojin agreed as they cuddled once again.

Their relationship may be hidden with only a few people knowing, but those people were their family and someone they could trust.

Everything is perfect.

Everything is too perfect.

But then the saying about Promises is always meant to be broken came true for them.

The day came with them waking up with their backs on each other, no quick kisses and smiles, no cuddles from the night before.

They don't spend time together anymore and Soyeon, Yuqi, Miyeon and Minnie noticed how the two seemed to be drifting apart from each other and they don't like it.

Both Soojin and Shuhua felt it too and so they sat down and talked about it.

"let's end this." they both said at the same time.

Just like the old times but with a different sentence.

"we really should." Shuhua says, nodding her head as Soojin does the same.

"what happened to us though?" Soojin asks, eyes looking at Shuhua's.

"I don't know." was all Shuhua could say as she looks at the older girl as well.

"I think I know." Soojin started as Shuhua nodded her head to let her continue her words.

Soojin hummed and smiled at Shuhua, "we fell out of love." she said and the maknae was not shock at all.

She knows it too.

They both fell out of love.

After all, everything was too perfect.