20cm - PT.2

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 20cm - PT.2 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

You peek at Yeonjun and Beomgyu, the so-called horror movie fans were huddled together at one corner with a blanket on themselves. Huening and Soobin, like the pair they are, could not let go of each other and held tight on to each other. They all were somewhat adorable to you, despite the fact that a person was on the verge of being murdered with a chainsaw on screen. Your eyes return to the back of the person you were hiding behind. Taehyun said he wasn't a fan of horror movies yet he turned out to be the unflinching one. So naturally, you sneaked behind him to feel safer.

The movie comes to an end and Taehyun jumps from his seat to turn on the lights, making you flinch in the process. "Why are you guys so scared? Everyone knows it's fiction." He looks smug at he stands in front of us who definitely looked spooked out with eyes wide open in fear.

"I-Ice cream time?" Your voice is barely audible but your suggestion distracts the boys from the horror movie. Huening and Soobin rush to get the ice-cream tubs for everyone. Beomgyu removes himself from his hyung and comes to you, "yah! Why did you even suggest a horror movie when you got that scared, huh." He huffs as he hugs you tightly. You wished someone was holding you like this when you were watching the movie instead of right now, but you weren't complaining.
"I just don't like it when it gets gore," you pout as you speak to him. "Alright, alright. I get you." He pats your hair softly, making you feel sleepy.

 

After eating ice-cream, you all decide to retire to bed. You had washed up and changed into your comfortable pajamas, and were sweetly tucked into your blanket when you hear a knock on the door. He does not wait for your reply and comes in anyways. 

"I almost thought you were asleep," he says with a small smile. He slowly makes his way to you, making you stay in place.
"If you had not knocked, I might have been in a few minutes." You snicker as you tell him. It was true, you were dead tired from the day, as enjoyable as it was. Your comfortable bed was engulfing your body into slumber yet you resisted and propped yourself to sit as you talked to him. Seeing that you were up and not telling him to go out, he proceeds to sit near you on the bed.

"I hope you had fun today, Juri." His soft voice tickles your insides while his hand goes up to your face. He moves a strand of hair from you hair and tucks it behind your ear. The small action makes your heart thump hard and it seemed as if sleep had run away from you.

"I-I did. I have never felt this pampered by anyone before, though I do feel guilty about it because I don't deserve it, but it makes me want to work harder and repay the kindness you guys have shown me." You speak nervously, "I mean this is basically luxury for me. I can't believe a girl like me-"

He cuts you off by placing his finger on your lips and shakes his head in disappointment, "Juri, I feel sad that you think you have to repay us in any way. Since you came, the boys have been eating well and have been more eager to help out in  the house chores." He chuckles softly before continuing, "and as the leader, I am really happy to see them like this."

You give a wavering smile as Soobin retracts his hand from your lips. 

"Juri, it us who feel indebted to you. You are doing so much and at such a young age, I am really proud of you."
You look for signs of mischief but all you saw was seriousness in his eyes. It makes you tear up to hear the words. No one had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter