Chapter Twenty Five

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, lunch is ready!

Taehyung smiled as Jisoo stepped in the kitchen. She sat on the table, amused at the set up he had prepare for lunch. “What’s the occasion? You prepared a lot today.”

He chuckled placing a quick peck on her cheek, “A little make up lunch for you since I was a bit out of myself the past days.”
”You mean a lot.” She giggles as she looked up at him.
”I guess you could say that.” He laughs before heading back to bring out the main dish.

“So what did you make?” Jisoo asks in full anticipation, as she watched Taehyung’s broad back, preparing.
”Your favorite dish, of course.” He turns around with two plates on his hands and with an excited tone he finally introduces his dish “Carbonara!”

Jisoo smile fell. Her suspicions of him now grew higher and she know knew there was someone else. Jisoo did not hate carbonara but she prepared tomato sauce more when it came down to pasta.

“Is there something wrong, baby?”

Taehyung noticed the sudden change of mood but Jisoo shook her head in denial, plastering a small smile.

“I’m really hungry, let’s dig in, Tae.”

He chuckles and reaches to caress her cheek, “Anything for my little angel. Eat up.”, placing a small kiss upon her heart shaped lips.

 

Who is it, Taehyung?

 

“Park Jinae!”

Jaehyun panted chasing after Jinae from their mini race. Unexpectedly, Jinae could run faster than Jaehyun despite having longer legs than she had.

She laughed at how he slowed down and waited for him to reach her. “Here I thought you were the athletic type, Jungjae. Growing old aren’t we?” Jinae laughed harder when he reached her.

“Or maybe I just wanted to be that cool oppa for you.” He smirked but she swore she almost gagged by the sound of oppa.
“Who are you calling an oppa?”

Being same age friends, there wasn’t exactly a need for Jinae address him as an oppa and if she did, she’d definitely cringe her whole life.

“I can hear your voices all the way up here. What is wrong with you two?” The teasing tone of Jinae’s dad was heard as he made his way downstairs, fixing his necktie.

“Jinae has trouble in addressing me as her oppa. Aren’t I older than her by months, uncle Park?”

Jinae rolled her eyes at Jaehyun’s statement, and watched over her dad as he made his way towards them.

”Is that so? And you are right, you are older than her.” Mr. Park asks and Jaehyun nods. Mr. Park already knowing Jaehyun’s motive, he turns to face Jinae, “Then why won’t you address our Jaehyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter