Chapter Six

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With just a blink, the foundation week was already over. Eunwoo and I were literally everywhere during that period, we were present during the foot parade, the opening and closing of intramurals giving our remarks to the players and as well attending some seminars where we used our voices as the new Mr. and Ms. Yonsei 2020 but we had yet to take actions with our advocacy since we were busy and our schedules were conflicting.

Thankful to Eunwoo, we built a friendship throughout the time, enjoying the first week. Asides find from finding out we were same age friends, he was also a joker beside his prince visuals but he was a real life prince as he would always support me since I had to walk in heels or have his suit jacket over my legs whenever my dress was short and his mannered hands always appeared.

Also my mommy Kyungsun and her team, continued to be my side as they prepared my hair and make up and outfits of all the events. I even cried to her because I had to wear heels the whole time, I think I at least wore twice flats and that was when it was the intramural and for the other events I had different pairs of heels ready for me to cry all night long after the event.

And just like that everyone woke up back to reality. Everyone busied themselves in studying their lectures as midterms were only around the corner, everyone almost occupied the library or the cafes.

I sighed as I threw softly my phone aside and leaned back, staring at my reviewers. I hear a low chuckle from Sojin, who occupied the cubicle right next to me, “Why? You still got no reply from Prof. Oh?”

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my pencil, continuing with my notes.

We were back in the cycle, I guess. Oh Sehun was gone like the wind again. Its been two weeks since foundation week and I was completely ignored again by him. The last time I probably saw him was when we had lunch together as a congratulatory gift for me winning and looking back from our messages, I had said nothing wrong but here I was ignored and I sure was that it wasn’t about the pad thai since we spent the whole day together after lunch.

After he asks me to patient, he leaves me all by my own wondering where he is up to. But here he is gone without any notice. Let me also add that after my reply of good night, he left me on seen, and so where my other messages, that made me feel unwanted suddenly. Just by the thought of it, I was already grumbling.

“I told you he was nothing but trouble. How come you still aren’t used to the cycle?” she lulls in a low tone, as we sat in the library. I hated it, Sojin was always right but once, I have not listened to her given advises. But no matter how toxic it was, she had never left my side nor had she ever judged me, which I’m very thankful of.

We went back to reviewing for biochemistry which was such a hell to do so, considering all the proteins our bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter