Chapter Eleven

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You two are delusional.”

I scoffed at the two before entering living room with some snacks, still finding the two in their same positions from where I left them. Sojin was leaning her back on the couch as she sat with cross legs on the floor while Jungkook sat on the white leather couch beside her as he helped Sojin with her 'researches'.

We ended up into my apartment after classes to work on a few activities together but instead, the two were researching on Taehyung, the two were still skeptical about him and according to Sojin something felt off with Taehyung.

“And shouldn’t you know more about him, JK?” I frowned placing the drinks on the coffee table and look at her laptop’s screen as she scrolled to his profile and some other tabs to see if he had any other accounts.

“It’s not we are that close that I cling on to him.” He answers taking a sip from his orange juice.
I sat besides Sojin and looked at her laptop’s screen. “Doyeon says Taehyung used to date someone the few months ago, so it’s definitely a sign he is now single. And of course, he wouldn’t hit on me if he was actually dating someone.” I say in my defense but the two were still skeptical. It became a 2 vs 1, when they both argued back that I didn’t know him well for a long time.

I rolled my eyes at the two, hearing Sojin’s last statement, “Maybe you’re in denial because you can’t accept the fact I made a right choice this time.” I pouted at her while the two chuckle.

“I highly doubt that, sweetie.”

 

After a few weeks of being busy for the preparations Medicine Week, Taehyung continued being the man that he is. Our meetings were continued, sometimes he’d come over or let me come over to his place. Every day was an adventure with him. Though Sojin and Jungkook doubted him, they eventually accepted him, seeing me happier these days.

“Kiss?” Taehyung leans but not that close as we panted since we ran all the way from his apartment towards the university’s auditorium. The night before the foundation week of our department, I had crashed over his place, thankfully I had brought with me the things I need last night, and now I was running late for an event since we overslept even with the alarm’s countless ringing. I quickly looked around if there were any people and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

I panicked once my lips left his cheeks when I heard footsteps but my eyes didn’t catch anyone. “Wait a minute,” he says as he fixes my blazer and a few strands of my hair, “Ready. Good luck, princess!” he winks at me before waiting for me to enter.

 

“You’re awfully late.” I quickly spot Sojin, seeing her dressed in a suit. I quickly took a seat beside her, which was near the doors. It was a seminar held by a guest speaker. And as it went on, me and Sojin were leaning on each other, till another person takes over the stage.

“Please welcome, our magna laude from the batch of 2019, Oh Sehun!”

We hear the emcee welcome and we b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter