Chapter Two

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!”

I gasped at the older male, who sat in the center of the table and had an awful satisfying smile drawn on his face. “But Seongwoo oppa-” I tried to argue my statement but the said latter managed to cut me off before I could protest even more. If he wasn’t just a senior or the president of our department, I would have surely talked back to him right now.

The lad, who had fluffy black curly hair and the deepest pair of dimples when he smiled, shook his head grinning as he raised his hand to keep me from talking, “It has been decided, you will be representing our department to this year’s pageant. We all have agreed.”.

I turn to glare at all the other members who showed a smile or either avoid getting in trouble with me.

“I wasn’t even inform of this, who decided this?” I was mad, there was an urgent meeting and suddenly they appoint me to be our department’s representative for the foundation week. How fun could that be? I’d be missing lessons while I’d be practising with those awful high heels.

“You can’t no longer comment kid, it’s been decided. We passed all your requirements. Meeting adjourned.” Seongwoo laughed as he pat my head. All members stood from their seat once dismissed. My gaze never left Seongwoo who was standing up ready to leave but in a blink of eye, he was struggling from getting off my headlock, “Hey! Jinae! Let go!”

“Who gave you the idea to have me joined?” I glared as I let go of him.
Seongwoo stood up as he dust off his self, fixing his posture, “I should have signed you to be Mr. Medicine instead, you are more of a man.”.

I pout at him while he laughed instead,his eyes disappearing, his pearls were shown and his dimples appearing. He was professional when it came on being our department’s student organization president and as a student, he made sure he could help anyone who was struggling with their studies, be it a classmate or even a junior. He was the ultimate big brother for everyone, making him really admirable but besides that he was also an ultimate clown, he could make everyone laugh in just a second.

“And if you are looking to blame someone who put you in this position, please feel free struggling as well Mr. Medicine.” He pointed at the last lad who had left the room, and as if on cue, the latter turned and met eyes with me. He looked at me for a while innocently, showing his bunny like smile but as my eyes turned into a glare his grew wider and made a run for his life.

How could I not know? He was one of those who chose to look away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter