Chapter Thirteen

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did my best trying to stand brave in front of him. Sehun wasn’t talking yet, instead he paced back and forth. We were near the venue, hidden between the space of the two closed shops.

“I’m sorry,” I break the silence and he stops his self from pacing right in front of me.
“Sorry for what? For getting caught of cheating?” He shots at me as he stares down. I look back at him, not believing his words, “Cheating? When did I ever cheat, Sehun?”

He scoffs. “The very moment where I was studying and you left to cheat on me.”.

I clenched my jaw, as he accuses me, “I never cheated! Remember, you left me. You left me holding on onto something that was unsure. You left me hanging, Oh Sehun! And last time I checked, we weren’t even in an official relationship!”

“You knew I like you! You definitely knew! I only go studying for my board exams and here you go around hanging with little boys as if you aren’t seeing someone! Who was the again? V, right? You went dating around V as if nothing was going on between us and also if Ms. Yoo knew, and if she really was a friend of us, she would have stopped you but I didn’t know she tolerates cheaters!” He raises his voice back at me, and the sensitive person I was, my eyes begun to water.

Sojin was right, when was she ever wrong? I should have listened to her but I continued going against her words and now she is as well accused.

“Do you actually like me? Is this what affection means to you? One moment, you show the person that you are fond of them then the next moment you forget their presence? No, that’s not how it goes, Sehun! The world doesn’t revolve around you only! All I asked was for a reassurance but you failed to give me that.” I cried, letting out everything I felt. All the frustrations.

He remains silent till I heard him sniffle. Sehun was already crying me before me, “I thought you’d know better, Jinae. That moment, I pulled you in a hug in front of people, you should have known that I was already willing to risk everything. I was willing to risk my position as an instructor.” He confesses recalling that time during the pageant.

“I thought I had explained to you, how I was saving my heart from getting hurt and that I only had you and my mom.” he continued and a part of me was already feeling sorry.

I didn’t dare to talk anymore nor looked at him. I felt my phone vibrate I could see severa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter