Chapter Seventeen

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun started ignoring my calls and messages or anything else that could let me reach out to him, even getting his friend, Mark, couldn’t do a thing. I was helpless for that, nothing was treating me right at the moment.

“You seem to be in deep thoughts lately, princess?” I feel Taehyung’s presence beside me, handing me a wrapped sandwich. I was still such a thick face, still parading around the campus with Taehyung on my side, as if he was my boyfriend.

“I’m not,” I denied trying to display my best smile but I guess he wasn’t having it since he pouted, “Why are you lying to me now?” I laugh a little when I see him his lips pursed and his orbs getting rounder, which was a rare sight to witness especially if he was in public. He chuckles at me, petting my hair that got me wondering on how did I manage to fall in love with this human in front of me? Why have I agreed on staying with him? Why couldn’t I have fallen in love with him in a different time?

He scrunches his nose and along his lips that were lifted, he shakes his head slightly as if he was adoring a baby, a habit he has made along the time we were together.
 

“Yeontan says he misses his mommy, I think you should visit him as soon as possible.” I heard him say after swallowing down his sandwich. I close my laptop, setting it aside after finishing a paper work, and tilted my head to take a look at him. Why did he have to be like that?

“You mean his step mommy?” I cackle when he grimaces. I hated but loved with what we had. It wasn’t right and it would never feel right. Taehyung never had made me felt as if I was a side chick or a second choice, he made me felt loved the whole time, treating me as if I was the only one, even though I knew I wasn’t.

How did we even ended up joking about the situation we were in? I pinched his nose and apparently we started fighting as if we were little kids, as our arms were messing up with each other, to avoid them from touching our noses.

Our laughs silenced down when we heard a cough, our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter