Chapter Ten

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?” I randomly asked as we walked towards my department in the morning. My classes were to start at 9:30 and I had exactly 29 minutes. His classes do not start till 10, so it was a perfect timing for the both, since he will be studying for a pretest for his subject.

Taehyung nodded at my question, “I always thought I’d get one right here.” he said as he pointed with left hand, since he held mine, on the right side of his neck, particularly below his ear, “ Breathe. I’d like to have that so I could remind myself that I should breathe for a while whenever the world decides to go against me.”

I smiled at that thought and it sure was going to be meaningful as his first tat. “But since I’d be a teacher, I’d have it somewhere hidden where you could only see it.” He winked showing his boyish grin. I stared at him in shock as I threw a punch on his side.

“You really should have been an athlete.” He falsely groans as I laughed at his reaction and places a peck on my forehead before we continued our way towards my department.

And as we continued further, I couldn’t help but get conscious, I felt some stares upon us. I looked at Taehyung but he didn’t seem bothered or maybe he wasn’t aware. Was it because of the forehead kiss?

“Tae, people are staring at us.” I whisper to him, he looks down and just shrugs, “I don’t think you should be bothered. Just let them stare. Maybe they are triggered because we are a powerful pair?” He pauses and teases me in full sarcasm with his last statement.

“It’s not like we are officially dating anyways,” I mumble but his ears were sharp and quick to catch on. Tilting his head side ways, he bends down to my eye level, “Should I kiss you then for a confirmation?”

My eyes widen at his sudden statement and pushed his face away from me, I heard him laugh before running after me. “Join us later for lunch? I’ll introduce you to some friends. Tell, Sojin as well.” He reminded, not wanting to feel my best friend left out for lunch.

“Good luck, Dr. Park!” he cheered for me as I entered my department.
 

Entering, I had already gained the curious eyes of the human bunny, who ran towards me immediately and starts with his interrogation, “Who was that, Park?”, he asks probably not catching Taehyung.

I shrugged past at him and we headed towards the elevator together, “Someone who is none of your business, Jeon.”. He rolled his eyes at me and basically it became a war of talk as we made our way to the 6th floor.

“I bet no one would date you either!”
“I bet he is forced to go out with you!”

That’s how we ended up with red pinched ears in front of Sojin who was cracking up. “You guys are pure idiots.” We heard her say making both of us g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter