Chapter Twelve

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really wished I could join you for the night but since you are all medicine students, I’d rather let you all have fun." He smiles at me, as we parked in front of the convention, luckily it belonged to Kyungsun, so I was a few hours early before the event could start so I could get my hair and make up done. I didn’t mention to him any of our talk with Kyungsun yesterday because I didn't want to stir trouble yet it continued to bother me. Was this man before me telling the truth?

" Call me once, you are done with the event and I’ll come pick you up.” Taehyung pets my hair, his eyes not leaving mine and his smile not disappearing from his face.

I smile back at him and nodded, before I step out of his car he calls my name. I look at him and he genuinely smiles at me, but was it actually genuine? The smile suddenly felt different, something that was way different from the one earlier. He open his mouth to say something but nothing escapes, instead he stutters a 'have fun, princess' before feeling his lips upon mine, I returned the kiss before heading into Kyungsun’s office.

We talked about other things while she did my make up and her team assisting her, and as much as I wished we avoided talking about Taehyung, it doesn’t escape as she tells me to be careful of him. It continued bothering me, why would Tae lie all about this? Why should I be careful of Taehyung? I couldn’t stop myself from being curious and I ended up messaging him.

 

Tae, how did you get Yeontan?

I bought him once I had my first salary, why’d you ask again, princess?

Nothing.
And you did audition right?

Of course, I did. That’s how I landed into more runways.
Is there something wrong? Why are you suddenly asking?

Oh well, I heard some stuff from other people. So I wanted to confirm it my self.

Well, I’m telling you the truth, princess.
It’s me talking, I basically am telling you about my life. You don’t have to worry, alright?
I love you.

He said it, he loves me. He wouldn’t lie to me about this. I smiled and send him a heart emoticon. I wasn’t just ready to say it back to him, something held me back this time time. But sure I was in deed in love with him.

After some final touches and dressing up into my dress, I walked out the office thanking her once Sojin messages me of her arrival at the venue. She had her hair curled, the right side tucked behind her ear, dressed in a white suit-like dress paired with white pumps. The program runs smooth along the night, all years were present and as well some of the faculty stuff.

 

I suddenly get a message from Taehyung saying he was outside the venue, as he brought me one of his black coats, not because he was worried about my dress but he was worried I could catch a cold. I grabbed Sojin along with me, so she could get a picture of the both of us.

“Come on, Tae!” I pulled him in as he was kind of shy. It was a formal venue and he was in just his black t-shirt and black joggers, well that was logical. He greeted Sojin once she showed up to take our pictures.

“Okay, 1,2,3” she count down and we posed for the camera several times. “Let’s have another one,” she says and Taehyung leans his cheek on mine, I feel his wide smile along, and he had his arms around my waist.

Sojin takes the last one but I see her pale down, tearing her gaze away from the screen to me and to the latter who was passing by,

 “Good evening Mr. Oh.”

I warily looked between Taehyung and Sehun who had quickly eyed him. “Good evening, Mr. Oh.” I followed and so does Taehyung. Sehun doesn’t say anything but nods in acknowledgement with his eyes glued on Taehyun, passing by us as he headed out.

“Is he the teacher you were talking about?” I hear Taehyung ask. We were honest with each other, so he knew about that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter