Chapter Seven

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same day, after I encountered V, I received a notification which was a friend request. At first I thought of not minding it, because to be honest after being crowned I received a lot of friend requests on my account. But this was not until when the familiar face on the display picture and the familiar name appeared on the list.

V Kim. I read his name, accepting his friend request before travelling on his profile. I placed my towel on the hanger before I plug in my hair dryer, sitting into a comfortable position starting to dry off my locks while my other hand did the work with scrolling through my laptop.

He was famous judging by the amount of likes his posts had and the amount of friends he had. I take a look at his featured pictures, there were nine of them since it had its maximum and they were aesthetically pleasing. I smiled at the picture of his baby picture, he looked handsome as kid as well. There was a picture of him and a man which I assume he is his father, a picture of I suppose of his puppy, black and tan Pomeranian which sat on a black chair and whose face was cupped a long two male hands, a few picture from I guess a photo shoot and a few pictures of him in a runway. He was actually a model.

I spotted Jungkook, Eunwoo and Doyeon’s names as his mutuals as well. I wouldn’t question Eunwoo and Doyeon, since the other male was taking up Education and well Doyeon was as well modeling. So I wasn’t sure what was his relation with Jungkook. He is another social butterfly, so it’d make sense if he was familiar with V. I laughed at few of his shared memes before hearing my laptop ring from a chat notification. I wait my laptop to load and I spotted a new chat, from V. What was happening?

I tapped the chat box, indicating that I had his message already seen. What do I say? Hi? Hello? Good evening? But before I could even type my reply, he had already responded into several chats that left me cracking.

Hello!
Since we were introduced to each other before, let me re-introduce again myself
I’m V or Kim Taehyung
From Daegu
25
5’10
Science in Education, on my last year
Single, in case you are thinking of my relationship status
Also a father to Yeontan

I laughed at his chats. He was weird but good weird.

We continued chatting through the night, but of course this wasn’t enough for me to give a full detailed information through chat nor for me to trust him enough. It didn’t hit me till I realized it was already 1:24AM, I didn’t realize we talked for this long. Thankfully my classes didn’t start till 11:00AM on a Friday, so there was still enough time for me to sleep. When I was about to bid him good night, I received another chat from him,

Are you free tomorrow or any day would do. Let’s grab some coffee, when you’re free.
I’d love to get to know you.

I’d love to get to know you. I don't know why I did but I blushed at the thought of it. You mean as a friend right? Why couldn’t I control my feelings? Do I tell this to Sojin? Maybe, she would scold me. Okay, maybe I won’t. I’ll introduce V to her, when I feel settled. And this is just for coffee anyways, nothing could go more right? Friends, right?


The next day, we had our exams and we ended at 5:30PM, Biochemistry was the last subject of hell week and I’m glad I passed it. Thankfully, it was a Friday, so we didn’t have the need to wear our clinical uniform. Sojin asked me if we should held home together, since we both of our roads were the same though hers was a bit further. I felt bad for lying at her, saying I had to meet up with Eunwoo and the faculty regarding about taking action with our respective advocacy. She just nodded and headed first. I proceeded after a few minutes, so we wouldn’t cross paths.

I saw her grab a cab right away when she got on the gate, meaning I could walk freely without be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter