Chapter 8

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, it seems that you definitely have a type, Miss Kim."

 

Wendy whipped around in surprise at Irene's voice behind her. She was leaning against the fridge, wearing a purple pajama set that covered her from neck to toe. Nonetheless, Wendy found the sight to be the most adorable thing, mentally screenshooting the image so that she can daydream about the day she gets to see Irene in pajamas regularly.
 

The junior had just finished doing the dishes and was just gazing out the window as her mind filled up with thoughts. She too, just like the Wenrene captains, was disappointed with how indifferent Irene seemed to Tiffany's affections towards her. She had even started contemplating the chance that she and Irene actually just might never happen. That dreaded thought caused a frown to form on her face and lifted her eyes to look at Irene, who was staring at her questioningly at the sudden change of expression.

 

"Unnie, can I ask you a question?" Wendy started.

 

"If you're going to ask if I was jealous by Tiffany-ssi's affections towards you, then don't bother. I'm afraid my answer will only make you sadder than you seem to already be." Irene answered with a sigh.

 

"I-I wasn't... how did you know?" Wendy asked in embarrassment, trying to think of whether her reactions to Tiffany was the thing that revealed their plan to Irene.

 

"Tsk, I'm not an idiot Wendy," Irene answered with a half amused half pitying smile, "it didn't take that much effort to realize that the four other idiots upstairs made you change the way you act around me in hopes of making me fall for you, which may I just comment how much of a terrible idea that was?"

 

"It was?" Wendy said as her shoulders slumped and her frown deepened.

 

Irene sighed once again as she saw the dejected look on Wendy's face. At first the younger girl's actions made her laugh as it was quite obvious she was trying very hard to appeal to her but only resulted in making her self look like an adorkable me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter