Chapter 21

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Irene had said that Wendy will be her servant, Wendy imagined that she will be doing her every whim and wish, cooking, cleaning, driving (not that Wendy knew how to), and maybe even doing Irene's homework. Reality, however, proved that maybe Irene didn't know what being someone's servant meant, because instead of being pampered by Wendy, Irene was the one doing the pampering, with very few requests for Wendy.

 

One of those requests was to start calling Irene by her Korean name.

 

"Joohyun." Irene had said.

 

"Huh?" Wendy was confused at what Irene said. She knew that that was the older girl's Korean name, but why had she said it? Was she talking to herself?

 

"I want you to start calling me Joohyun from now on." Irene said with a almost shy but determined look in her eyes.

 

"U-unnie... but that's such an intimate thing to do and I don't want to take it away from yo-" Wendy had stuttered out, the thought of calling the raven haired girl with such intimacy causing a flush to appear on her cheeks.

 

"I want you to though, Seungwan," Irene had said as she finally sat down on the bed next to Wendy and handed her a bowl of instant ramen. The two were hanging out at Irene's dorm at the order of the older girl. Wendy had hurried over there, preparing herself to do anything requested of her to fulfill her duty of being Irene's servant, but when Wendy had told that to Irene, she only laughed while informing her that the only thing they will be doing today is spending time together watching movies. Wendy had glanced at Irene in confusion, saying "Unnie, how is that supposed to pay for my "sins", though by the way I still don't even know what I did wrong?"

 

"When I said that you were going to be my servant, I just meant that you will now have to spend time with me doing things that Jennie would have done had you not made her jealous enough to break up with me." Irene chuckled at the younger girl.

 

"Wait? So I'm like a replacement to your girlfriend? Oh."

 

"Well yes, but in our case, you have to do what I say, where were it a girlfriend I'd ask her and go along with what she wanted too." Irene had teased.

 

"Unnie that's mean!"

 

"It was also mean of you to break up my relationship and leave me lonely, Seungwan. Now you have to suffer with the consequences." Irene cackled at the pout on Wendy's face.

 

 

Wendy snapped out of her musing and back to her present situation. She and Irene were sitting side by side with their backs to the bed's headboard. They each had their own bowls of instant ram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter