Chapter 6

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Step 2: Flirt with her as much as possible to melt her cold heart.

 

"Unnie?" A hand suddenly slammed into her locker right next to Irene's head. Recognizing the voice from its past three years of calling after her, Irene took her time slowly turning around to face Wendy. She suppressed a sigh from leaving her lips at the sight of the younger girl. With a familiar excited and determined glint in her eyes, Irene knew that Wendy was going to attempt to do something to woo her again. In all honestly, it's not like she didn't appreaciate the girl's efforts, after all Wendy was always respectful and good natured even when Irene rejected her, but there had to be a point where this chase ended, no?

 

"How can I help you today, Wendy?" Irene asked her while trying to maintain a friendly smile on her face, it was her best friend's younger sister and even though Wendy had caused her many accidents over the years, Irene couldn't help but compare her to a puppy that followed its owner around and made cute little messes that took patience to deal with.

 

"Well unnie, I wanted you to know that the sky called and said that it's jealous." Wendy claimed, awkwardly leaning in closer to Irene, which only made the older girl lean further back to maintain the distance between the two.

 

"Jealous? Of what?" Irene decided to humor Wendy, after all this is the first time that Wendy was trying to actively flirt with her, as in the pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter