Chapter 17

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU TWO ARE BOTH WHAT?!" Several voices yelled out in disbelief.

 

"Dating, jeez guys don't act so surprised." Wendy said nervously with a chuckle as she viewed all the occupants of the room.

 

Seulgi was looking at her while shaking her head in a 'I told you so' manner, after all Wendy has already told her about meeting Jisoo and the two's dating news way before the movie night. The other girl had just looked at her best friend and sighed, saying "I thought you said you were trying to move on."

 

"I am," Wendy had answered back confusdly,

 

"Yeah? That's why your new girlfriend is Irene unnie's girlfriend's best friend?" Seulgi had asked unimpressed.

 

Wendy had only blushed as she looked down, not knowing what to say to that. Seulgi softened her expression then, realizing that her best friend needed support more than scolding for still unconsciously going after Irene. 
 

"There's going to be a lot of reactions, Wendy, so be prepared for that." She had warned her. And now looking at all the slackjawed faces in front of her, her best friend was of course right. 
 

Joy, Yeri, Taeyeon, and Irene were just staring in shock, not believing the sight in front of them of Wendy sitting side by side next to Jisoo, who had on a confident smile. When the college girl had already been there when the others arrived, the highschool students were confused and intrigued by the new presence, while Jennie and Irene were just shocked at how and why Jisoo was there. Jisoo had only laughed while saying that she met Wendy a week back, wanting to see who's the girl who got both Jennie and Irene so worked up. The two had just stared at her in disbelief.

 

"What?" Jisoo asked innocently, "I just wanted to make sure she wasn't a threat to the two of you, but don't worry. Wannie is a literal angel, as I'm sure Irene-ssi already knows." 
 

But now, Irene regretted letting her guard down around the older girl. Seriously, the two of them dating? And only after one week of meeting too? This must be a joke. Jennie seemed to share the same sentiment as her as she voiced out her exact thoughts, albit more aggressively.

 

"The hell you mean you're dating her, Ji-chu? You've only met her a week ago, you can't possibly start dating someone after meeting them that fast, heck, that means that you don't even like her or have gone on any dates, yet you've already started dating?" Jennie asked angrily.


"But you and Irene-ssi are dating too despite not having gone on any dates either." Jisoo replied, raising one eyebrow challengingly. 

 

"That's different and you know it." Jennie hissed. "I've known Irene for five months before asking her to date me." 
 

"And I've known Wannie for five days, I don't see much difference." Jisoo said with a smirk, obviously enjoying frustrating Jennie. 
 

"You don't even know her!" Jennie finally exploded, the glare in her eyes causing Wendy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter