Chapter 12

My Sister’s Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving on from a person after you loved them for three years takes a lot more effort than Wendy initially thought it would take. And yes, Wendy was trying to move on from Irene, because she believed that the only way that she can grow is if she is no longer hindered by the rose-colored glasses of her love for her. This realization came to her after the first month the two had spent apart. Irene, because she had just graduated, had went on a month long vacaction in Deju so that she can see her grandparents and other family before starting college. Wendy had missed the girl tremendously, especially after the two had grown closer the last months. And that ladies and gentleman is exactly where the problem lay.

 

Depsite making a promise to Irene that she would change, it actually took a lot of effort for Wendy to take the first step towards it. And when she finally did, it was because reality smacked her in the face and revealed to her that for the first three weeks that Irene was gone, all Wendy had done was laze around and whine about missing the older girl while also stalking her social media to see if she posted anything that could make Wendy miss her a bit less. That day Wendy had realized that this is exactly what she had done the last time Irene had gone on vacation too, meaning that she had not changed one bit, despite promising to.

 

Wendy's first step was to delete all her social media and Irene's number from her phone. She had decided to start a fresh, which might have not been the best idea as Wendy was basically addicted to Irene, meaning that she needed slow steps to lessen her obsession with the older girl, but Wendy was impatient to change, and thus drastic majors were taken. So for those first few months, Wendy struggled. After no longer having Irene as the center of her world, the blonde realized just how bleak her life really was. Her entire identity had previously revolved around her, and now Wendy had nothing to turn to.

 

Alas not all hope was lost as the Wenrene captains stepped in to steer their dear Seungwan back towards shore. Seulgi introduced art to her, usually taking her to studio painting nights where the pair would be required to paint a given picture. And although her artistic abilities were no where towards as being great as Seulgi, Wendy enjoyed spending time with her best friend and deepening their bond, especially as it gave them an opportunity to take about pressing matters that most seniors needed to worry about at that time, such as what they're planning on majoring and where they plan on going to college. 
 

Yeri, bless the little devilspawn's heart, worked on giving Wendy a makeover which will show her off to everyone and allow her to express who she is. When Wendy argued that she sees no point in doing a makeover as she is happy with her clothes, Yeri lectured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter